Fox blindsided by Biden’s Super Bowl interview cancellation

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Please note: FOX didn't cancel shit.

As per usual: The official "Narrative" is absolute horse shit.

Please note: FOX didn't cancel shit.

As per usual: The official "Narrative" is absolute horse shit.
According to the article posted, "a representative from Fox Soul emailed the White House to say that its crews were about to take off, and stated in the email that Fox Soul would not be able to complete the interview unless the President also sat down with Fox News."
Changing the terms required for the interview to then be 2 interviews (one with Fox Soul and one with Fox News) is as good as a cancelation. If they emailed the new deal right before take off, they shouldn't have taken off. End of story. Fck FOX NEWS.

While I do not, and will not ever watch Fox News, I join in with tens of millions of Americans in wishing Biden slammed into a mountain, or the ground at 400 knots, he is the most vile thing to ever assume such a position of high office since Mao was killing his 90 million men, women, and children, and make no mistake Biden is easily capable of matching or exceeding Mao's body count... just via his incompetence.

While I do not, and will not ever watch Fox News, I join in with tens of millions of Americans in wishing Biden slammed into a mountain, or the ground at 400 knots, he is the most vile thing to ever assume such a position of high office since Mao was killing his 90 million men, women, and children, and make no mistake Biden is easily capable of matching or exceeding Mao's body count... just via his incompetence.
So you're just another of the crazy MAGAs. Everybody sees you there. Not sure why you are always so riled up and nasty, but it's clear that a small group of you exist for some reason.

The drooling fuckwit has been shitting the bed in front of the cameras even more than usual.... that SOTU was a shit show like we've never seen before. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

It's back down into the basement to play 'pull my finger' with Jill, some ice cream and some long naps.

Another classic:

7arpq3.jpg

I'm more upset that there is such a thing as FOX Soul.....Never heard tell of it.

Fox Soul - Wikipedia
Yeah, we only watch Fox Business News or Bloomberg unless something we're interested in is going on, and I never heard of "Fox Soul." Never saw it or heard the name or any ad ---- is it really a Thing?

I'm getting tired of all the on-again off-again about this alleged interview. I expect it's a publicity stunt so everyone DOES know about this channel, assuming it exists at all.

Who cares if the President does an interview during the Super Bowl? I watch the game to watch the game, I don’t watch it to watch interviews with Presidents, commercials or halftime shows and if I don’t care about the teams, then I won’t watch it at all.

So you're just another of the crazy MAGAs. Everybody sees you there. Not sure why you are always so riled up and nasty, but it's clear that a small group of you exist for some reason.
Certainly I am an American, and you are not, you are a fascist democrat, which means you are not even fully human! :fu:

Forum List

Back