Fox Business: Donald Trump’s Business Credit Score is 19 out of 100

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Another day, another disclosure that shows the con man and fake billionaire totally scammed a large chunk of gullible, ignorant Americans. And some of them still think he’s on the level! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump's Business Credit Score Is 19 Out of a Possible 100

According to Nav, The Trump Organization, Inc.’s business credit score is a 19 out of 100 as of Sept. 23, 2016, which puts it below the national average score by more than 30 points. The Nav report said the score indicates the Trump Organization “is very likely to default on its credit payments” and that “this will make it difficult to get financing.” It puts Trump’s Organization in a “medium-to-high risk” category.

What Hurt the Trump Score

“Derogatory information, including a tax lien, judgement and collection accounts are affecting the Trump Organization’s credit scores,” Detweiler said. Derogatory information can include things like bankruptcies, but Trump’s bankruptcies did not show up on the report — most likely because they were old or for other businesses he is associated with, Detweiler said.

“Payment status is the most important factor when it comes to business credit scores, accounting for approximately 50% or more of the score,” Detweiler said. The Trump Organization’s payment history shows it pays an average of 26 days beyond terms (DBT), compared to the national average of 12 DBT.

If you aren't planning to loan the Trump Organization any money, what do you care what the outfit's credit score is?

GAFglandRemoved.jpg

If you aren't planning to loan the Trump Organization any money, what do you care what the outfit's credit score is?
Are you embarrassed yet for being a sucker?
We're embarrassed for you. Keep trying a new angle and he's still your president. And you should be glad. Blacks have it better under this president than EVER before. Hispanics have it better under this president than ever before.

You're welcome!

I didn't loan the Trump Organization any money- how I am a "sucker"?
You’re a sucker if you voted for him.

How you figger? Hillary Clinton didn't want my vote, she said that Honkies from smaller cities were "deplorables clinging to the guns and bibles". Further, under Donald J. Trump, I am now a Millionaire.

Yeah I am completely upset that I voted for a guy that has not bombed a hospital. He has not sold guns to a drug cartel. He has not allowed the CIA to spy on congress and then lie about it to congress. He has not allowed the IRS to target organizations. He has not started a new war. He has not run a unsecured email server in a basement that had easy access for anyone. Come to think of it he has not even forced a woman to have sex with him or to anyone's knowledge used a cigar on one in the Oval Office.
No doubt I should be very upset that I voted for him but then again I have not voted for a democrat since the sixties. So I am fine with my morals can you say the same?

I didn't loan the Trump Organization any money- how I am a "sucker"?
You’re a sucker if you voted for him.

Meh, then your a birthurt child. Two years later and you are still crying about it.

Amusing that you leftists, American hating POS, vote for a candidate based upon their credit score from 30 years ago, or even today.

Most people vote on what the Candidate says he or she will do.

Which is why the real sad story here is those who voted for Clinton.

Another day, another disclosure that shows the con man and fake billionaire totally scammed a large chunk of gullible, ignorant Americans. And some of them still think he’s on the level! :auiqs.jpg:

According to Nav, The Trump Organization, Inc.’s business credit score is a 19 out of 100 as of Sept. 23, 2016, which puts it below the national average score by more than 30 points. The Nav report said the score indicates the Trump Organization “is very likely to default on its credit payments” and that “this will make it difficult to get financing.” It puts Trump’s Organization in a “medium-to-high risk” category.

“Derogatory information, including a tax lien, judgement and collection accounts are affecting the Trump Organization’s credit scores,” Detweiler said. Derogatory information can include things like bankruptcies, but Trump’s bankruptcies did not show up on the report — most likely because they were old or for other businesses he is associated with, Detweiler said.

“Payment status is the most important factor when it comes to business credit scores, accounting for approximately 50% or more of the score,” Detweiler said. The Trump Organization’s payment history shows it pays an average of 26 days beyond terms (DBT), compared to the national average of 12 DBT.
The best part of this entire reveal of donnie's loser business dealings is watching all his synchophants do an about-face on how important his businessman skills were to them. I'm sure there's a few in neck braces for whiplash now. :71:

The best part of this entire reveal of donnie's loser business dealings is watching all his synchophants do an about-face on how important his businessman skills were to them. I'm sure there's a few in neck braces for whiplash now. :71:

Meh, I thought everyone was a “CRC”? Anyway, whatever he was doing then he must have stopped doing. Don’t matter, he is the president so it just doesn’t matter. He could literally shoot a guy on 5th Avenue and get away with it that is to congressional democrats hysteria. Folks like you are pregnant much giving him a second term. Y’all may as well be clad in MAGA gear.

Donald J. Trump is the author of the tremendous book, "The Art of the Comeback".

The fact he has lost money in his day isn't news at all.

What I think is sort of interesting is that a few months ago, libs were bitching about employers using Credit Scores in employment decisions. Yet, now, they want to use historic, ancient credit score history to try and deny someone a job.

Shitty businessman. And gullible, deplorable people bought his lies without question.

Well for a shitty businessman he's worth 3 billion.

We deplorables got him elected and he will win in 2020 and you will have four more years to moan, groan and complain.

Oh and we have a great economy, UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across the country.

Not bad for a shitty businessman.

Carry on you whiny little shit.

I've always said that I probably have a higher credit rating than Donald Trump. Although that's nice to know, he does have more money and everything else so the point is moot.

Forum List

Back