Fox Loses Nearly $1 Billion in Market Cap Overnight After Tucker Carlson Firing, if Freefall Could be End of Network

So you watch FUX frequently.....
Nope, I actually read newspapers.

After Fox threw Trump under the bus in 2020 I could care less what happens to them.
When did this happen.

Here's the ugly reality. Fox hates Trump. The GOP hates Trump. But they are too cowardly to stand up to him.

In ten years, after Trump has lost again and spent his last years in prison. you and every wingnut will be denying you ever supported him.

Maybe we will all become mindless goons like you.
Naw, you are already mindless.

When did this happen.

Here's the ugly reality. Fox hates Trump. The GOP hates Trump. But they are too cowardly to stand up to him.

In ten years, after Trump has lost again and spent his last years in prison. you and every wingnut will be denying you ever supported him.

Originality your strong suit? You are supporting fascist globalists bent on destroying this country. Snap out of it.

When did this happen.

trump is terrible...he loves the usa and its people and he even loves pussy OMG.....he must be cancelled so that virile manly man Joe biden can make the world safe for queer beer

When did this happen.

Than how the fuck would you know anything about FUX?

Maybe we will all become mindless goons like you.
Carlson may as well accept the offer from Russian State TV. He's been puking Putin talking points on Fox for months now, he can broadcast from one of his homes like he did with Fox & Pooty will pay him well. His first guest can be Orban & he can drool on him like he did before.

Carlson may as well accept the offer from Russian State TV. He's been puking Putin talking points on Fox for months now, he can broadcast from one of his homes like he did with Fox & Pooty will pay him well. His first guest can be Orban & he can drool on him like he did before.
Sure thing, idiot.

You leftist are complete idiots.
FUX has been going left for years and I along with many other conservatives stopped watching FUX years ago.
That you morons think you're scoring points by trashing FUX is hilarious!!!
z11pqfpbddwa1.jpg

yea fox promoted Trump's election fraud lies because they went left.

z11pqfpbddwa1.jpg

yea fox promoted Trump's election fraud lies because they went left.

The Bud Lite boycott is working very well unlike the left trying to boycott Chic- Fil- A which actually benefited from the lefts lame attempt.
And as I said,I havent watched FUX since the day Trump entered the election.
So you fail on both attempts,no surprise since you're a leftist moron.

trump is terrible...he loves the usa and its people and he even loves pussy OMG.....he must be cancelled so that virile manly man Joe biden can make the world safe for queer beer
Sums up lefties.

Trump is attracted to beautiful women …lefties hate him.

Biden is attracted to pre pubescent little girls…lefties drool over him.

How many of those blond bombshells have turned around and sued FAUX for "sexual harassment?" Quite a few!
Pittance for Fox to pay. Their 'Foxy' ladies garner a lot of male viewership and Fox has made many of them very popular for their opinions and journalism. Basically Fox knows that men like intelligent, beautiful, strong women and are disgusted by the likes of CNN skanks with highly estimable intellect.

Pittance for Fox to pay. Their 'Foxy' ladies garner a lot of male viewership and Fox has made many of them very popular for their opinions and journalism. Basically Fox knows that men like intelligent, beautiful, strong women and are disgusted by the likes of CNN skanks with highly estimable intellect.
I love beautiful, intelligent blond women, but what you seem to be saying is that FAUX pimped them out. If so ... I agree.

Forum List

Back