Fox News dumps the Judge (and will most likely dump Tucker and Hannity as well)

Fox hasn't been the same since Disney took over. Part of the agenda.

Hmmm... I don't think so...

"Immediately preceding the acquisition, 21st Century Fox spun off the Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Television Stations, Fox News Channel, Fox Business, FS1, FS2, Fox Deportes, and the Big Ten Network into the newly formed Fox Corporation. "

636488356682165036-121417-Disney-Fox-ONLINE.png

The Red Dawn has come.

For those of you that might have tuned in and did not see Fox News’ “Justice” with Judge Jeanine Pirro on Saturday night, sources told Newsmax the show was suspended over a spat on the network’s coverage of President Donald Trump.

Sources close to the network tell Newsmax, because she made a very staunch defense of President Trump and wanted to expose the vote fraud that took place in the election, Fox News decided not to air her show. It had extended coverage of Democrat Joe Biden’s acceptance speech of a contested election.

The sources gave no inclination of whether the network is going to keep the show going, but we hear she was suspended at least for this weekend.

Fox News is not the only news organization scrambling to go decisively critical of President Trump.
Since election day Fox has done an about face. Now that Murdock is retiring his two liberal deadbeat sons will run Fox into the ground. I am finished with Fox.

Many feel the same way you do.

"Some people say" that "many people are saying that".
Here's the thing about institutional lying --- once you institutionalize that practice, somebody in the institution is going to expect it, even when the institute didn't do it. Lying is strictly voluntary and ad hoc, ergo negotiable as to what qualifies. Truth on the other hand is non-negotiable.

So that's where that road goes: institutionalized whiners whining about "you lied about X, why dinchoo lie about Y?".

Fox News is normalizing and legitimizing Biden. Just like all the other filthy ass MSM Libtards. The sonofabitch stole the election and they are trying to legitimize it!!! Shame on them!

The Red Dawn has come.

For those of you that might have tuned in and did not see Fox News’ “Justice” with Judge Jeanine Pirro on Saturday night, sources told Newsmax the show was suspended over a spat on the network’s coverage of President Donald Trump.

Sources close to the network tell Newsmax, because she made a very staunch defense of President Trump and wanted to expose the vote fraud that took place in the election, Fox News decided not to air her show. It had extended coverage of Democrat Joe Biden’s acceptance speech of a contested election.

The sources gave no inclination of whether the network is going to keep the show going, but we hear she was suspended at least for this weekend.

Fox News is not the only news organization scrambling to go decisively critical of President Trump.
They only suspended her for the weekend.

Hmmm... I don't think so...

"Immediately preceding the acquisition, 21st Century Fox spun off the Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Television Stations, Fox News Channel, Fox Business, FS1, FS2, Fox Deportes, and the Big Ten Network into the newly formed Fox Corporation. "
Squabble over the details if you like. I have been watching Fox News for close to 15 years, and there's no doubt in my mind there is something different since all these changes took place.

Rupert Murdoch announces Fox News management changes

Forum List

Back