??? Fox News Latino and Benghazi hearings

Oldguy

Sep 25, 2012
Texas
There's a lot of threads running about Benghazi right now, most of them quoting some story from FOX (mainly because FOX is about the only network pushing the Benghazi "cover up" angle.)

Yet, here's the current on-line edition of FOX News Latino and Benghazi isn't there, at least not that I can find and certainly not prominently.

http://latino.foxnews.com/index.html

I wonder why? Is it that Latino's aren't interested in such things?

Or, could it be that FOX is hawking the "impeachable cover up" story ONLY to the GOP's largest and most important demographic and FOX's bread and butter viewers: Angry white males?

Naw..couldn't be that, could it? Everybody knows FOX is "fair and balanced" and not at all in bed with the GOP...right?

Last edited:
There's a lot of threads running about Benghazi right now, most of them quoting some story from FOX (mainly because FOX is about the only network pushing the Benghazi "cover up" angle.)

Yet, here's the current on-line edition of FOX News Latino and Benghazi isn't there, at least not that I can find and certainly not prominently.

Fox News Latino | Home

Or, could it be that FOX is hawking the "impeachable cover up" story ONLY to the GOP's largest and most important demographic and FOX's bread and butter viewers: Angry white males?

Naw..couldn't be that, could it? Everybody knows FOX is "fair and balanced" and not at all in bed with the GOP...right?
They either think Latinos are too smart to be interested in the GOPer hysterics or they think Latinos only care about strictly Latino issues.

Either way, it's pretty funny.

Fox News Latino | Home

Today's New York Post didn't have Ben Ghazi on the cover, either.

I guess Rupert's in on it, too, huh?

Perhaps the thread is getting little no attention because it's partisan hackery by a nutter.

Perhaps.

But your deflection fails to address the OP question.

If you and the Op and the rest of the left leaning posters are really that interested in why the FOX Latino website has nothing on Benghazi did you ever consider writing them and asking? Unless doing so would be considered a deflection.

Perhaps the thread is getting little no attention because it's partisan hackery by a nutter.

Perhaps.

If you and the Op and the rest of the left leaning posters are really that interested in why the FOX Latino website has nothing on Benghazi did you ever consider writing them and asking? Unless doing so would be considered a deflection.

Because the OP questions concerns probable selective, partisan reporting by Fox, not why conservatives aren’t responding to the thread.

Perhaps.

Because the OP questions concerns probable selective, partisan reporting by Fox, not why conservatives aren’t responding to the thread.

And I gave you and the OP a very simple way to get that answer seems to me if anyone was really that interested in that they would have written FOX Latino instead of posting the question on a message board this seems to back my claims that one no one here from the left is really interested in what FOX Latino does or does not cover and two the lack of response from the right is due to obvious partisan hackery in the OP.I now bid you a fond good night as I watch the NHL playoffs.

Fox News Latino | Home

What are you talking about? There's an op-ed piece about it on the front page of the on line edition right now.

New York News | Local News | US News | World News | Breaking News in NYC - NYPOST.com

And, I guess you could say ol' Rupert's in on it since he owns FOX and the Post.

And I gave you and the OP a very simple way to get that answer seems to me if anyone was really that interested in that they would have written FOX Latino instead of posting the question on a message board this seems to back my claims that one no one here from the left is really interested in what FOX Latino does or does not cover and two the lack of response from the right is due to obvious partisan hackery in the OP.I now bid you a fond good night as I watch the NHL playoffs.

And the dozens of Benghazi cover up and conspiracy threads we've been subjected to aren't partisan hackery? It's just a coincidence that they mimic the FOX talking points day by day?

Fox News Latino | Home

What are you talking about? There's an op-ed piece about it on the front page of the on line edition right now.

New York News | Local News | US News | World News | Breaking News in NYC - NYPOST.com

And, I guess you could say ol' Rupert's in on it since he owns FOX and the Post.

Not on the front page of the print edition. You'd think a Murdoch rag would be shouting what a triumphant hearing it was for crusading anti-Obama opposition yesterday.

The best thing about this Benghazi bullshit (other than it being a complete and total nothingburger) is that even the press is starting to lose interest. That became clear to me yesterday when I saw this bullshit:

That was 2 pm yesterday. The surest sign that a manufactured media feeding frenzy is about to fizzle out is when they run out of chum and linkbait for the right wing media and then start to turn inward and eat each other. A WaPo piece on the wingnut CBS journo pushing this nonsense followed by a Politico “inside the media” analysis about how she has a sad with the CBS execs and may be quitting her job to go [to] FOX is much like when you cover a lit candle and the flame briefly gets bigger and laps the top of the cover before flickering and then going out with a tiny puff of smoke.

Balloon Juice » Blog Archive » Late Night Open Thread- BENGHAZI BOOGALOO

:)

Forum List

Back