Fox protecting Palin

Joan Rivers: FOX Can 'Go F**k Themselves' Over Sarah Palin Controversy | PopEater.com
We get a call this morning," Melissa told me on the set of my HDNet show. "You're canceled on FOX because of what you said about Sarah Palin."
The top-rated news network denies that Joan's comments had anything to do with the cancellation, rather, the morning was simply overbooked.
But Joan tells me exclusively that she's willing to take a lie detector test to prove FOX canned her over her Palin comments, which also included calling the ex-governor "stupid and a threat" and blasting her use of the term "blood libel" in a video statement on Jan. 12.
Joan also went nuts like that on "Celebrity Apprentice" when "The Donald" fired her daughter. That's just how she is I guess.

from the link;

Why so riled up, Joan? It all started when the loud-mouthed legend told TMZ over the weekend that critics were "right" to blame Sarah Palin for the tragedy in Tucson, Ariz. Reports surfaced on Wednesday that FOX heard the diss and nixed Joan and daughter Melissa's visit on 'FOX & Friends.'

so joan is a lying bitch and FOX didn't want that lying twat on thier show.

big
fat
hairy
deal

Joan Rivers: FOX Can 'Go F**k Themselves' Over Sarah Palin Controversy | PopEater.com
We get a call this morning," Melissa told me on the set of my HDNet show. "You're canceled on FOX because of what you said about Sarah Palin."
The top-rated news network denies that Joan's comments had anything to do with the cancellation, rather, the morning was simply overbooked.
But Joan tells me exclusively that she's willing to take a lie detector test to prove FOX canned her over her Palin comments, which also included calling the ex-governor "stupid and a threat" and blasting her use of the term "blood libel" in a video statement on Jan. 12.
Joan also went nuts like that on "Celebrity Apprentice" when "The Donald" fired her daughter. That's just how she is I guess.

You do know that you just admitted to watching that show don't you?

The dumbing down of America!

I BLAME YOU!!

:lol:

from the link;

Why so riled up, Joan? It all started when the loud-mouthed legend told TMZ over the weekend that critics were "right" to blame Sarah Palin for the tragedy in Tucson, Ariz. Reports surfaced on Wednesday that FOX heard the diss and nixed Joan and daughter Melissa's visit on 'FOX & Friends.'

big
fat
hairy
deal

Then why did they book her?

from the link;

big
fat
hairy
deal

Then why did they book her?

B/c she hadn't lied in public yet.

Once she did that, they correctly dumped her.

Would you want a liar getting more air tme to spread lies?

Joan was probably over the line. Palin deserves whatever she gets, as a complete liar.

mugs%2Fmug-sarahpalin.jpg
Palin
"Democrats are poised now to cause this largest tax increase in U.S. history."

Sarah Palin on Sunday, August 1st, 2010 in an interview on "Fox News Sunday"
rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

PolitiFact | Sarah Palin said Democrats are planning "the largest tax increase in U.S. history"

I think we all have TMS. TruthMatters Syndrum

We see her posts, a few make comments about the topic, but then it quickly desends into poking fun at TM.

But then we come back.

hmm

Is there a cure? Would we want it if it was available?

She was one of the first female comedians allowed to be racy.

She paved roads for other female comedians.

Oh no, they cannot do that. They sued for and won the right to lie on the air.

In the interests of being 'fair and balanced', shall we name the other broadcasters who joined that law suit... or do you prefer to continue the bullshit that it was Fox all by themselves?

And, shall we have the balls to stop bullshitting about the law suit being about the 'right to lie'?

Why are some people so afraid of the truth that they perpetuate lies rather than honest facts?

I question how much God can really love us since he took Frank Zappa and John Lennon and stuck us with Joan Rivers and Bruce Springsteen

Springteen... I never really got the attraction. Saw a show of his back in the 80's.. damned near fell asleep. Not as boring as James Taylor though.

Watching grass grow is less boring than watching James Taylor.

True story.

Forum List

Back