FOXNEWS Settles With Gretchen Carlson for $20 Million!

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
This just in folks, looks like Gretchen won the day and Roger Ailes is a certified pervert...

http://bit.ly/2cpnLNv

I wonder what his defenders like Eric Bolling, Geraldo and Van Susteren are going to say now. Methinks this is just the beginning of the scandal that's erupting over at FOXNEWS. Remember Elizabeth Hasslebeck? She was Gretchen's younger, more attractive (which she was/is) replacement. Well do you remember how she left this illustrious, high-powered, mega-money career, to "spend more time with her family", and this was AFTER shortly being hired as the replacement. I've always felt that was fishy. I won't be surprised to hear that she too was sexually harassed by the perv, if not others over at that institution.

This is just the beginning of sex scandals at that place.

This just in folks, looks like Gretchen won the day and Roger Ailes is a certified pervert...

I wonder what his defenders like Eric Bolling, Geraldo and Van Susteren are going to say now. Methinks this is just the beginning of the scandal that's erupting over at FOXNEWS. Remember Elizabeth Hasslebeck? She was Gretchen's younger, more attractive (which she was/is) replacement. Well do you remember how she left this illustrious, high-powered, mega-money career, to "spend more time with her family", and this was AFTER shortly being hired as the replacement. I've always felt that was fishy. I won't be surprised to hear that she too was sexually harassed by the perv, if not others over at that institution.

Or FOX decided it would save money by settling. Though it is more likely that they feared a jury awarding more...

As for Susteren, she's leaving. Probably to spend more time with her Scientologists...

Or FOX decided it would save money by settling. Though it is more likely that they feared a jury awarding more...

As for Susteren, she's leaving. Probably to spend more time with her Scientologists...
Most likely both and.

As for Greta, turns out I spoke to soon...

Greta Van Susteren Abruptly Leaving Fox News After 14 Years

Out of court settlements are pretty common by the end of the week if not sooner it will be old news.
Why do you find it so important to publicly state that this particular bit of news will be old soon?

Does it make you uncomfortable?

Out of court settlements are pretty common by the end of the week if not sooner it will be old news.
Why do you find it so important to publicly state that this particular bit of news will be old soon?

Because it will be except for hyper-partisan FOX hatres.Does the truth make you uncomfortable?

Because it will be except for hyper-partisan FOX hatres.Does the truth make you uncomfortable?
I didn't know you had such a great sense of humor.

#LOLGOP

I didn't know you had such a great sense of humor.

#LOLGOP
I knew you did show with threads like this all the time.

Good for Gretchen but what, other than a pipe dream, does Elizabeth have to do with it? Maybe she got tired of doing a 6am show?

Good for Gretchen but what, other than a pipe dream, does Elizabeth have to do with it? Maybe she got tired of doing a 6am show?
Could it be that maybe, just maybe, Elizabeth could have been a victim of the same sexual harassment that Gretchen was by the pervert Roger Ailes? Especially considering the working climate of FOXNEWS.

Andrea Tantaros recently called it a ‘Sex-Fueled, Playboy Mansion-Like Cult’

Since I have to spell it out for you.

RIDICULOUS! Another reason to hate America and it's forked up juducial system.

These beeatch stay 14 years at $100K+++ for reading paper then walk off with $20MILfor a sad story? Fork me roger please.

Did he hit on it before or after the face fix?

Could it be that maybe, just maybe, Elizabeth could have been a victim of the same sexual harassment that Gretchen was by the pervert Roger Ailes? Especially considering the working climate of FOXNEWS.

Andrea Tantaros recently called it a ‘Sex-Fueled, Playboy Mansion-Like Cult’

Since I have to spell it out for you.
Maybe doesn't make your case.

Most likely both and.

As for Greta, turns out I spoke to soon...

Greta Van Susteren Abruptly Leaving Fox News After 14 Years
Good; she hurts my spinal cord.

Forum List

Back