🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France Fires Top Weatherman for Questioning Global Warming

Status
Not open for further replies.
59303372.jpg

Well, they didn't use the guillotine (the french are known to use it),

The Global Warming Religious Inquisition has begun..!

He didn't just "disagree". He accused people of fraud.

Therefore, anyone would have fired him. Anyone with sense, that is. Putting your stamp of approval on employees who openly slander people is just begging for legal trouble.

Take a lesson, deniers. Try acting like adults for a change. If you don't, there can be consequences, like getting fired.

Therefore, anyone would have fired him. Anyone with sense, that is. Putting your stamp of approval on employees who openly slander people is just begging for legal trouble.

Take a lesson, deniers. Try acting like adults for a change. If you don't, there can be consequences, like getting fired.
When point to evidence that people lie to gain money from other people, that is not slander.

HAVE YOU READ HIS BOOK? its in French.. but it has been translated and is now off to be printed.. I Have a PDF version in English and I have read his book. Show me where he slandered anyone by showing facts. I'll wait...

ETA: The reason they sacked him, he demonstrated the whole scam in common person language and that didn't sit well with the power brokers in France. Having a well known and major TV Meteorologist telling the truth, showing how the government is lying, didn't go over very well. If you listen to his dismissal letter being read, its very blunt that he challenged the powers and they didn't like it. They never once challenged his FACTS..

Last edited:
Progressives are the lowest form of life in the planet.....especially the Shirley men we see lurking in the USMB forums.

They love the first amendment ONLY if you agree 100% with their position, otherwise, they will hunt your ass down and shut you up, of course in typical weenie ghey manner like we saw here. These people have no balls.......a bunch of fairies.

In the end, we will end up choosing up sides with all this shit and Im going to piss my pants from being so giddy about it!!!

Hey Mamooth.....next time you are in NYC, do look me up!! Shoot me a PM....we'll have a cold one in Washington Square Park.:beer:

Sure thing. I promise not to gloat too much. After all, it's not really your fault that you've been brainwashed. You were used, and never stood a chance. Weak-minded people like most deniers can't resist the lure of the emotional warm fuzzies that they get from the daddy-figures that their cult provides.

It is interesting, how deniers think they can avoid responsibility for their atrociously awful and dishonest behavior. Back in the real world, there are consequences for such actions. If you publicly lie and call people frauds, using your employment status to claim credibility, you should not be surprised when your employer fires you.

Sure thing. I promise not to gloat too much. After all, it's not really your fault that you've been brainwashed. You were used, and never stood a chance. Weak-minded people like most deniers can't resist the lure of the emotional warm fuzzies that they get from the daddy-figures that their cult provides.

It is interesting, how deniers think they can avoid responsibility for their atrociously awful and dishonest behavior. Back in the real world, there are consequences for such actions. If you publicly lie and call people frauds, using your employment status to claim credibility, you should not be surprised when your employer fires you.
Speaking of atrociously awful and dishonest behavior, how'd that polar ice caps will be gone by 2014 work out?

And to think, these are the same fucks that made fun of OUR media. Any rational person should consider that..

Speaking of atrociously awful and dishonest behavior, how'd that polar ice caps will be gone by 2014 work out?

That certainly is a stellar the example of your own dishonest behavior.

So, why did you bring up such a bizarre claim? My guess is you're trying to deflect from your failure here. If there's some other reason, you need to spell it out for everyone.

So, why did you bring up such a bizarre claim? My guess is you're trying to deflect from your failure here. If there's some other reason, you need to spell it out for everyone.
More of the naive.
Gore: Polar Ice Could Disappear By 2014 - Redorbit

I see. And did anyone here ever agree with that? No? Then why are you bringing it up? Gore is a politician, so nobody on the rational side cares about what he says.

Oh, Gore Rule invoked. Whoever brings up Gore first forfeits the discussion for their side. Those who can talk about the issues and the science do talk about such things. Those who can't try to deflect by raging about whatever politician that their cult told them to demonize.

Not so bizarre.......asshole!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

Ice-free Arctic in two years heralds methane catastrophe – scientist

Whats this obsession with pwning yourself with the knobby s0n??:spinner:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back