France refugees video

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Would anyone here want to live like this? Watch the video so you can be grateful for what you have.

France refugees video

The Grand-Synthe refugee camp in northern France makes the nearby "Jungle" camp look like a 5-star hotel.

France refugees video

Would anyone here want to live like this? Watch the video so you can be grateful for what you have.

France refugees video

The Grand-Synthe refugee camp in northern France makes the nearby "Jungle" camp look like a 5-star hotel.

France refugees video

Nobody asked them to come to Europa, we don't want them....there's plenty of room for them in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahran, Dubai etc.

Arent we supposed to want to live like that,,,,isnt that the whole point of importing them so we caN EXPERIENCE Their culture cause ours is in no way superior

France refugees video

France refugees video

Nobody asked them to come to Europa, we don't want them....there's plenty of room for them in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahran, Dubai etc.

I thought you lived in Australia, not Europe. I guess you are not the welcoming type like the Canadians.

France refugees video

France refugees video

I thought you lived in Australia, not Europe. I guess you are not the welcoming type like the Canadians.

Huh? I'm Austrian.

No we don't want our Continent destroyed, if Canadians want Canada destroyed that's their choice.

As I said WHY are all of these people NOT fleeing to nearer nations where there's no conflict, like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Dubai etc....oh that's right because they can't become Welfare Beggars there can they.

Arent we supposed to want to live like that,,,,isnt that the whole point of importing them so we caN EXPERIENCE Their culture cause ours is in no way superior

I am sure they would be grateful to live in your residence even though it might be a dump. Anything is better than where they are living now. I would hope that people coming to America now would assimilate like the immigrants of the past. Doesn't anyone assimilate in your country?

no they would not be grateful.....there is no gratitude, only demands....do you even follow topics you post on

I have been reading stories about some who have settled. They are very happy to have made it to the West and have a lot of gratitude for the help given them.. While there are those making demands, there are those who are grateful to be away from the fighting and living in a safe place.

Rube......alert

Really??? I probably read more stories about refugees than you do. I can look at those people living in tents and can feel for them and am grateful that I never had to live like that. You look at them and think differently from me.

that is correct..........you buy bs....I dont

Yes, of course, all these refugees have been lying (according to you). You believe what you want to believe, and I will believe that there are grateful ones as well as demanding ones. One size doesn't fit all.

France refugees video

France refugees video

That don't look too bad. I saw about 8 guys around raging campfire right under major Interstate HWY interchange during rush hour. I thought a car was on fire. See tents, shopping carts....all around last 9 years. America is on the decline big time. Grafitti, trash, bums everywhere.

I believe what I see and what they say.......you buy the propaganda

Hmm, a man who is on a venture of winning an argument. Go ahead -- wear the crown if you think you are so right. Evidently, you are just reading one aspect of what is going on with regard to refugees. No one would deny that there were plenty of articles about the refugees complaining about food or living accommodations. However if you are a family man who has finally gotten your children out of danger, you are mighty grateful that there were those who were willing to help you.

By the way, instead of trying to win arguments, how about since you are here to actually give us some news happening in the Middle East. Surely you can find at least one article out of many about what is happening in other Middle East countries -- such as Oman, the UAE, Kuwait, etc.

They need to be vetted. ALL of them. Before entering any host country. Those that are grateful and are here and assimilated to OUR ways....great. They are the "good" ones. Unfortunately, most are not like them. They want to insult, injure, complain, take, and bum off generosity. The only way to make sure good ones get in and the pond scum stays out is keeping ALL of them out until they are vetted properly.

D16203_2.gif

Forum List

Back