Freddy Kreuger Lives

JWBooth

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2009
Yes, I got the name wrong in the thread title....

From the Shreveport Times

ALEXANDRIA, LA. — One family celebrated Halloween not by trick-or-treating but by welcoming their own Freddy Krueger into the world.
John Krueger and Jessica Briley gave birth to Frederick Jack Krueger by planned C-section Thursday.
The baby shares the name with Freddy Kruger, the scarred killer from the movie “A Nightmare on Elm Street.”
“We made a deal,” Briley said. “If I went into labor before Halloween we’d name him something else.”
A day earlier and Freddy would’ve been Oliver.

Last edited:
Poor kid....do the parents realize that they have set their child up for ridicule? Who wants to be named after a fictitious child molestor?
Guaranteed he's going to hate it.

Poor kid....do the parents realize that they have set their child up for ridicule? Who wants to be named after a fictitious child molestor?
Guaranteed he's going to hate it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxxSIX3fmmo]"It's Frankensteen": Dr. Frederick Frankenstein meets Igor for the first time. - YouTube[/ame]

I would go for a name change. Keep it simple, just drop the first name and the middle name becomes the first name. As a parent, you do not want your child walking around with the name Freddy Krueger.

Forum List

Back