GOP files articles of impeachment against Kamala Harris

Joe Biden is and has been "running the country" just fine.
There's no "fraud," there's no "coverup."
It's just your imagination.
Biden just announced plans to retire after completing his term.
How is that a scandal?
Another loon that doesn't go to the grocery store or buy gasoline. Now tell us Biden is as sharp as a tack, moron.

A coup against a sitting president to install his VP and an assassination attempt against the opposition leader. Democrats were busy little beavers these past two weeks. And dem supporters are contemplating their own navels.

WAY overdue, but it's necessary now more than ever.

Harris' intentional failure to uphold our immigration laws, and her role in the cover up of Joe Biden's cognitive failure are the issues at haate nd.

On Tuesday afternoon, Rep. Andy Ogles (R-TN) introduced articles of impeachment against Vice President Kamala Harris for high crimes and misdemeanors. Such a move comes just days after President Joe Biden exited the presidential race on Sunday and endorsed Harris not long after. She also earned enough delegate support on Monday night to become the nominee.
She did earn delegate support but even the AP stopped short of calling Harris the presumptive nominee due to the fact that “the convention delegates are still free to vote for the candidate of their choice at the convention in August or if Democrats go through with a virtual roll call ahead of that gathering in Chicago." :up:

Thank Democrats for setting the bar on impeachable offenses. Anything goes. They only have themselves to blame.

IF, it were to pass the house, which I highly doubt, schumer would do the same thing he did with myorkis. It would never see the light of day and would turn off a lot of voters. It would appear vindictive. That would play right into the commies narrative.

WAY overdue, but it's necessary now more than ever.

Harris' intentional failure to uphold our immigration laws, and her role in the cover up of Joe Biden's cognitive failure are the issues at hand.

On Tuesday afternoon, Rep. Andy Ogles (R-TN) introduced articles of impeachment against Vice President Kamala Harris for high crimes and misdemeanors. Such a move comes just days after President Joe Biden exited the presidential race on Sunday and endorsed Harris not long after. She also earned enough delegate support on Monday night to become the nominee.
I have to defend her on this one, because the buck stopped with Biden. Both her and Mayorkis were just doing what Biden and the democrats wanted them to do, even though they would have done no different than what Biden wanted and the dems wanted them to do. And, appointing her to be the immigration czar was just to give her a fancy title, not because she really had any decision making process to actually do anything. I realize this impeachment attempt is just being political in order to help Trump but I don't think it will actually do anything and could backfire if they actually impeach her, which I doubt will happen. They just barely got Mayorkis by one vote and that won't go anywhere anyway.

purports to be an "infographic" from a Japanese newspaper created to help its readers roughly understand the American political divide

1721835460805.png

In which way?
1. Support and defend the Constitution [borders]
2. against all enemies, foreign [Iran] and domestic [rioters]
3. that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same [concealing Biden disability]
4. and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office [see above]

Joe Biden is and has been "running the country" just fine.
There's no "fraud," there's no "coverup."
It's just your imagination.
Biden just announced plans to retire after completing his term.
How is that a scandal?
According to the dnc he is unfit

IF, it were to pass the house, which I highly doubt, schumer would do the same thing he did with myorkis. It would never see the light of day and would turn off a lot of voters. It would appear vindictive. That would play right into the commies narrative.

Okay.....

1. Support and defend the Constitution [borders]
2. against all enemies, foreign [Iran] and domestic [rioters]
3. that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same [concealing Biden disability]
4. and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office [see above]
The Supreme Court answered the question of the border and found that a president can dictate the actions used on the border. The VP can only follow what the president implements. They have no authority to change or to make EOs.
The truth about Biden's health did come out what else do you want?

Forum List

Back