GOP files articles of impeachment against Kamala Harris

In my opinion she didn't do a damn thing on the border, but as I said, only the opinion of the president counts. Also there is no constitutional duty to preside over a joint session of congress, except to tally electoral votes. It's more of a tradition. That said, I fully agree, she can't do the job.

.The border?

Here we have a FOX News Viewer

To think, a man who has been proven to be a sexual offender, who has been charged with multiple felons, has numerous federal indictments pending, and abused his own charitable foundation is the contender for the presidency for the MAGA party....AMAZING.

The morals of the former GOP are gone. Their leader is a career criminal.

You are going to cry so fucking hard.

Old enough to remember when Republicans were actually good at politics.

They still are but it's hard when the white house, current administration, and most federal agencies are infected with anti American dogs that only care about their own personal financial and political gains. Not to mention all the dei hires that aren't fit to do their jobs. All the nutballs trannies in charge of agencies. The divide they all create both politically and culturally.

It's hard to be a decent person that cares about america and Americans in our countries society right now because there are a metric shitton of contrarians in ranking positions.

For the record I am on record taking this very same position towards Trump.

Doing something like this knowing it's going nowhere is a waste of taxpayers money.

False Equivalency - as a matter of fact Trump abused his office and well deserved all the impeachments he got.

HE's told us in his letter. Now he'll speak to us tonight.

Go speculate and play your bs conspiracy shit elsewhere.
he's not running cause he was the victim of an insider coup AND Jill got paid handsomely with $$$$ to go quietly...probably some immunity deals for the fambly too. Now...you're naive if you think he's gonna say that...BUT HE MIGHT!!! LOLOL pray it's not on the teleprompter.

Hiding Biden's incapacity to carry out the duties of the office and lying to the American people about it is not maladministration.

If you are impeaching Harris for not securing the border, what will you do to every president and vice-president since the 1960s?

No one has secured the border and you fight like your side has done something. They haven't.

Thank Democrats for setting the bar on impeachable offenses. Anything goes. They only have themselves to blame.
Nonsense. MAGA has just convinced themselves that Trump’s behavior is acceptable when they would never have felt that way under any other circumstances.

Forum List

Back