GOP files articles of impeachment against Kamala Harris

On Tuesday afternoon, Rep. Andy Ogles (R-TN) introduced articles of impeachment against Vice President Kamala Harris for high crimes and misdemeanors.
What a cuck. My prediction, this will be just as successful as the impeachment inquiry launched by the Crazy in order to accuse Joe of crimes he didn't commit.

Well that didn't take long. A Republican Representative has filed Articles of Impeachment against VP Harris.

Donald Trump has alreads sued Biden and Harris for "illegally" transferring his campaign funds to Harris. Tell me again which party is it that is using "lawfare" against it's opponents???? How many of Trump's frivolous law suits and attempts to file charges against Democrats have failed and resulted in his intended victims countersuing and winning???

Once again, Trump turns to the courts to attack his "enemies". Over 4000 lawsuits, many of the frivolous, and you accuse others of "lawfare" against Trump.
The GOP can't even impeach Mayorkas so I would not get into too much of a tizzy.

:auiqs.jpg:

Well that didn't take long. A Republican Representative has filed Articles of Impeachment against VP Harris.

Donald Trump has alreads sued Biden and Harris for "illegally" transferring his campaign funds to Harris. Tell me again which party is it that is using "lawfare" against it's opponents???? How many of Trump's frivolous law suits and attempts to file charges against Democrats have failed and resulted in his intended victims countersuing and winning???

Once again, Trump turns to the courts to attack his "enemies". Over 4000 lawsuits, many of the frivolous, and you accuse others of "lawfare" against Trump.
Republicans have looked at impeachment as a joke.

Trump = Twice Impeached. Now their Nominee.

The GOP can't even impeach Mayorkas so I would not get into too much of a tizzy.

:auiqs.jpg:

I''m not in any tizzy. Just pointing out who has really weaponized the courts against their opponents.

Republicans seen to be going batshit crazy faster than the speed of light on this one. I hear Trump is trying to find a way to dump Vance as his VP pick.

They did.
A full House vote on February 6 to impeach failed to pass in a 214–216 vote, with four House Republicans joining the minority Democratic Party in voting against the impeachment resolution. Mayorkas was impeached in a second vote on February 13, on a 214–213 vote, with three House Republicans voting "no".

On April 16, the articles of impeachment were delivered to the Senate. The next day the Senate dismissed the accusations

Essentially, it meant nothing, and just barely at that.

Last edited:

The Democrat Regime has totally corrupted the DOJ and shredded the Constitution for 8 years. When the GOP gets up to 92 indictments against Harris, then we'll talk. Your weak attempt to create a false equivalence with the GOP falls flat. Next.

I''m not in any tizzy. Just pointing out who has really weaponized the courts against their opponents.

Republicans seen to be going batshit crazy faster than the speed of light on this one. I hear Trump is trying to find a way to dump Vance as his VP pick.
Your faux outrage is quite amusing. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back