Free E-Book on the Trinity

Chuckt

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2013
What is the Trinity? (Crucial Questions Series) (Crucial Questions (Reformation Trust)): 10 [Kindle Edition] by R.C. Sproul

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Trinity-Crucial-Questions-Reformation-ebook/dp/B00AW02OZW/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1383362182&sr=1-1&keywords=r.c.+sproul]Amazon.com: What is the Trinity? (Crucial Questions Series) (Crucial Questions (Reformation Trust)): 10 eBook: R.C. Sproul: Kindle Store[/ame]

You don't need a Kindle to read this FREE e-book. You just need a platform and a program to read it.

I got mine for free.

What is the Trinity? (Crucial Questions Series) (Crucial Questions (Reformation Trust)): 10 [Kindle Edition] by R.C. Sproul

Amazon.com: What is the Trinity? (Crucial Questions Series) (Crucial Questions (Reformation Trust)): 10 eBook: R.C. Sproul: Kindle Store

You don't need a Kindle to read this FREE e-book. You just need a platform and a program to read it.

I got mine for free.

There's no such thing as Trinity. This is a pagan idea that the Romans added to their new testament. It surely didn't come from the prophecies that God had His prophets write.

Isaiah 44
6: Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.
24: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: "I am the LORD, who made all things, who stretched out the heavens alone, who spread out the earth -- Who was with me? --

However, God did create His Voice, called the Word.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities – all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

Deuteronomy 30:
1: "And when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where the LORD your God has driven you,
2: and return to the LORD your God, you and your children, and obey his voice in all that I command you this day, with all your heart and with all your soul;

Jeremiah 7:
23: But this command I gave them, `Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people; and walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.'

John 10:
3: To him the gatekeeper opens; the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4: When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5: A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."

God, the Father
God, the Son
God, the Holy Spirit
We believe in cloning. Is it so far fetched to understand that God can reveal Himself in 3 different forms? How many personalities did Sybil have? Each with it's own purpose. She couldn't separate her identities into other forms. God can just by thinking it. And he did. All for us.

Last edited:
God, the Father
God, the Son
God, the Holy Spirit
We believe in cloning. Is it so far fetched to understand that God can reveal Himself in 3 different forms? How many personalities did Sybil have? Each with it's own purpose. She couldn't separate her identities into other forms. God can just by thinking it. And he did. All for us.

so, you are saying that because someone had a multiple personality disorder, God does??

Do you eve have an inkling about how many ways that is absurd ?

One God who has no equal cannot be three coequal gods.

There is no way around that.

I downloaded six more free books from this author.

That's terrific.

And you would have other people worship a trinity just like you do even though there is no such thing as a coequal triune god and to worship such an abomination is affront to he who truly is God and a violation of divine Law under penalty of death?

What a guy!

That's terrific.

And you would have other people worship a trinity just like you do even though there is no such thing as a coequal triune god and to worship such an abomination is affront to he who truly is God and a violation of divine Law under penalty of death?

What a guy!

Dr. Walter Martin suggests you follow the scripture format listed below
to prove the Trinity.

a. The Father is God. Eph. 1:2

b. Jesus is God. John 1:1, 5:18, 20:28, Isa. 9:6, Heb. 1:16, 8, 10-12,
Rev. 1:8, Rev. 22:12,13

c. The Holy Spirit is God. Acts 5:3-4, Gen. 1:2

d. There is only One God. Deut. 6:4, John 17:3, Isa. 42-48

These four points shown in above order will help you prove the Trinity
with most people who are skeptical about this vital doctrinal issue.
(Complete Evangelism, p.164)

That's terrific.

What a guy!

to prove the Trinity.

Blind sinners cannot understand the prophecies about our invisible God being the only Creator.

Here are some prophecies to show you that only one Creator was necessary. However, God did create His voice called the Word where everything was spoken into existence but the Word is NOT the Creator who designed everything. Not one prophecy shows a man named Jesus will be our Creator and Savior.

Isaiah 40
28: Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary, his understanding is unsearchable.
29: He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.
30: Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted;
31: but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 41
13: For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."
14: Fear not, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel! I will help you, says the LORD; your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.
16: You shall winnow them and the wind shall carry them away, and the tempest shall scatter them. And you shall rejoice in the LORD; in the Holy One of Israel you shall glory.
17: When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue is parched with thirst, I the LORD will answer them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.
20: that men may see and know, may consider and understand together, that the hand of the LORD has done this, the Holy One of Israel has created it.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
3: For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.
14: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "For your sake I will send to Babylon and break down all the bars, and the shouting of the Chalde'ans will be turned to lamentations.
15: I am the LORD, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King."

Isaiah 44
6: Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.
24: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: "I am the LORD, who made all things, who stretched out the heavens alone, who spread out the earth -- Who was with me? --

Isaiah 45
5: I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I gird you, though you do not know me,
6: that men may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the LORD, and there is no other.
7: I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the LORD, who do all these things.
8: "Shower, O heavens, from above, and let the skies rain down righteousness; let the earth open, that salvation may sprout forth, and let it cause righteousness to spring up also; I the LORD have created it.
Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought; who makes the morning darkness, and treads on the heights of the earth -- the LORD, the God of hosts, is his name!

Zechariah 14
1: Behold, a day of the LORD is coming, when the spoil taken from you will be divided in the midst of you.
2: For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3: Then the LORD will go forth and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle.
4: On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives which lies before Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley; so that one half of the Mount shall withdraw northward, and the other half southward.
5: And the valley of my mountains shall be stopped up, for the valley of the mountains shall touch the side of it; and you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzzi'ah king of Judah. Then the LORD your God will come, and all the holy one with him.
6: On that day there shall be neither cold nor frost.
7: And there shall be continuous day (it is known to the LORD), not day and not night, for at evening time there shall be light.
8: On that day living waters shall flow out from Jerusalem, half of them to the eastern sea and half of them to the western sea; it shall continue in summer as in winter.
9: And the LORD will become king over all the earth; on that day the LORD will be one and his name one.

Deuteronomy 6
4: "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD;
5: and you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.

Revelation 3
7: "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: `The words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one shall shut, who shuts and no one opens.
8: "`I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut; I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

Psalm 27
0: A Psalm of David.
1: The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Hosea 13
4: I am the LORD your God from the land of Egypt; you know no God but me, and besides me there is no savior.

2 Samuel 22
1: And David spoke to the LORD the words of this song on the day when the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul.
2: He said, "The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer,
3: my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior; thou savest me from violence.
4: I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.

Isaiah 43
11: I, I am the LORD, and besides me there is no savior.

Isaiah 45
15: Truly, thou art a God who hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the savior.
16: All of them are put to shame and confounded, the makers of idols go in confusion together.
17: But Israel is saved by the LORD with everlasting salvation; you shall not be put to shame or confounded to all eternity.

Isaiah 12
1: You will say in that day: "I will give thanks to thee, O LORD, for though thou wast angry with me, thy anger turned away, and thou didst comfort me.
2: "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation."
3: With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.
4: And you will say in that day: "Give thanks to the LORD, call upon his name; make known his deeds among the nations, proclaim that his name is exalted.
5: "Sing praises to the LORD, for he has done gloriously; let this be known in all the earth.
6: Shout, and sing for joy, O inhabitant of Zion, for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel."

Psalm 104
4: who makest the winds thy messengers, fire and flame thy ministers.
5: Thou didst set the earth on its foundations, so that it should never be shaken.
6: Thou didst cover it with the deep as with a garment; the waters stood above the mountains.
7: At thy rebuke they fled; at the sound of thy thunder they took to flight.
8: The mountains rose, the valleys sank down to the place which thou didst appoint for them.

None of these prophecies say that the Christian Jesus is God.

Last edited:

That's terrific.

What a guy!

to prove the Trinity.

I suggest that Dr walter martin read these verses. Then recant, If he ever hopes to escape the condemnation of hell.

1. Deuteronomy 4:35,39 — Unto thee it was shown, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. (39) Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

2. Deuteronomy 6:4 — Hear, O Israel: The LORD thy God is one LORD. [Note in Mark 12:28-34 how Jesus and a Jewish scribe he encountered understood this text.]

3. Deuteronomy32:39 — See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

4. 2 Samuel 7:22 — Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God; for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

5. 1 Kings 8:60 — That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God, and that there is none else.

6. 2 KINGS 5:15 — And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel; now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.

7. 2 Kings 19:15 — And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD, and said, O LORD God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.

8. 1 Chronicles 17:20 — O LORD, there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

9. Nehemiah 9:6 — Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou has made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

10. Psalm 18:31 — For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?

11. Psalm 86:10 — For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

12. Isaiah 37:16,20 — O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou has made heaven and earth. (20) Now therefore, O LORD our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD, even thou only.

13. Isaiah43:10,11 — Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he:before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior.

14. Isaiah44:6,8 — Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.Fear ye not, neither be afraid; have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

15. Isaiah 45:21 — Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time: who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside me.

16. Isaiah 46:9 — For I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me.

17. Hosea 13:4 — Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me; for there is no savior beside me.

18. Joel 2:27 — And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

19. Zechariah 14:9 — And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

20. Mark 12:29-34 —And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

21. John 17:3 — And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

22. Romans 3:30 — Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

23. 1 Corinthians 8:4-6 — As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, andthat there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

24. Galatians 3:20 — Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

25. Ephesians 4:6 — One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

26. 1 Timothy 1:17 — Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

27. 1 Timothy 2:5 — For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

28. James 2:19 — Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

That's terrific.

What a guy!

to prove the Trinity.

I suggest that Dr walter martin read these verses. Then recant, If he ever hopes to escape the condemnation of hell.

All you are doing is proving monotheism and that God and Jesus are one.

No, I am doing much more than that, you just can't see it as a consequence of your defiance of the commands of God to not worship other gods and to not perjure yourself in his name, but don't you worry, others can.

You cite 4 verses that say nothing about any such triune god and do not support the claim that Jesus is God except according to the most deluded, confused, ignorant and superstitious interpretation possible and then you have the brazen audacity to dismiss 28 verses that clearly affirm the oneness and unequaled supremacy of the one true God which you then proceed to claim affirms your position.

Very unbecoming a man of such distinguished pretensions, accolades, diplomas, certificates, and pathetic appeals to authority fallacies.

No, I am doing much more than that, you just can't see it as a consequence of your defiance of the commands of God to not worship other gods and to not perjure yourself in his name, but don't you worry, others can.

You cite 4 verses that say nothing about any such triune god and do not support the claim that Jesus is God except according to the most deluded, confused, ignorant and superstitious interpretation possible and then you have the brazen audacity to dismiss 28 verses that clearly affirm the oneness and unequaled supremacy of the one true God which you then proceed to claim affirms your position.

Very unbecoming a man of such distinguished pretensions, accolades, diplomas, certificates, and pathetic appeals to authority fallacies.

No. I cite groups of verses each calling the Father, Son and Holy Spirit "God".

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

While you are at it, why don't you look at this paper that has 800+ verses on the Trinity by Dr. Robert Bowman who also worked for the Christian Research Institute:

Text Commentaries: Robert Bowman, Jr. (Blue Letter Bible: The Trinity)

How many of you write papers with 800 Bible verses in them?

He also wrote a book called "Why You Should Believe in the Trinity: An Answer to Jehovah's Witnesses" Paperback by Robert M., Jr. Bowman (Author)

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Why-You-Should-Believe-Trinity/dp/0801009812/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383707039&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=trinity+dr+robert+bowman]Why You Should Believe in the Trinity: An Answer to Jehovah's Witnesses: Robert M., Jr. Bowman: 9780801009815: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

No. I cite groups of verses each calling the Father, Son and Holy Spirit "God".

OK Chuck, lets take Acts 5:3-4, that you claim teaches that the Holy Spirit is God.

Peter said..."How is it that Satan so possessed your mind that you lied to the Holy Spirit?.....You have not lied to men but to God"

Here Peter is not claiming that the Holy spirit is God anymore than Peter is claiming to be God which by your logic, he is.

In addition to that when Jesus is telling his disciples that God would send another, the spirit of truth, (John 16:7-15), he is not telling them that God would be sending another god, or another spirit but another man who like himself would teach people everything that he learned from God and showing it to them, his followers, by drawing from what Jesus taught.

And if as you claim, that this prophecy was fulfilled at Pentecost, how is it that what you believe is the Holy Spirit, a disembodied entity, a god that lives in your head, has not done even one single thing that Jesus said that the Spirit of truth would be sent by God to specifically do when he came?

Jesus came and fulfilled what God sent him to do in 30 years.. Has the holy spirit been sleeping for the past 2000 years? Maybe he is waiting for the heavenly trumpet to sound? Perhaps he got diverted in Las Vegas? Perhaps he's being held hostage in the basement of the Vatican? Or perhaps you don't know what you are talking about?

If Jesus did teach people to await the guidance of a ghost in defiance of divine law, he was not the messiah and probably insane.

How do you resolve this?

Take your time........

Last edited:
How do you resolve this?

Take your time........

While you are at it, why don't you answer one of my questions that no one can answer except scholars:

How was Isaiah 6:1-10 fulfilled in Jesus?

John 12:37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
John 12:38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?

John is saying that the prophecy in Isaiah 6:1-10 has been fulfilled in Jesus.

Isaiah 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Isaiah 6:3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
Isaiah 6:9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
Isaiah 6:10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
Isaiah 12:41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.
Isaiah 6:3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

Do you have any clues?

How do you resolve this?

Take your time........

While you are at it, why don't you answer one of my questions that no one can answer except scholars:

John 12:37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
John 12:38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?

Isaiah 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Isaiah 6:9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
Isaiah 6:10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Do you have any clues?

The one who cried to the other is reflected in Daniel 12:5, zechariah 4:14, zechariah 11:7,revelation 11:3,4, and rev 22:2

There is One God who has two witnesses who rise from the dead and ascend into heaven in full view of their enemies.

Two olive trees, two lampstands, two staves to lead the flock, two trees of life, two men standing on either bank of the waters of life that flow from God.

There are not three gods.

Last edited:
How do you resolve this?

Take your time........

Do you have any clues?

This is easy to understand from God's perspective that all us saints are used for. Sinners can't understand the prophecies because they are blocked from God's hidden knowledge that gives us saints understanding of the past, present and future.

Forum List

Back