Does the press have a responsibility to hide some information?

• Total voters
The very term "conspiracy theory" was coined by the CIA to hurl at anyone who questions governmental over reaching power.
Dude...I'm a constitutional conservative. I spend my life questioning everything the government does. That doesn't cause me to question whether Jeff Bezos is involved in a global conspiracy to strip me of my rights.

Corporate state propaganda. That is afterall how we got into these bogus endless colonial wars of occupation and profiteering.
Posts like this is exactly how we got into these endless tinfoil hat conspiracy theories...

There is plenty of reliable "media" thanks to the internet. TheBlaze isn't owned by any corporation. The Drudge Report isn't owned by any corporation. There are literally hundreds of options out there not owned by corporations. But if you were to recognize any of those, you wouldn't have any crazy conspiracy theories to peddle.
The very term "conspiracy theory" was coined by the CIA to hurl at anyone who questions governmental over reaching power.

And the RWNJs took that and ran with it. They added tinfoil hats, claims of death panels, and hundreds or other crazy facets to the "conspiracy theory" name to make it truly their own.

Dude...I'm a constitutional conservative. I spend my life questioning everything the government does. That doesn't cause me to question whether Jeff Bezos is involved in a global conspiracy to strip me of my rights.

Bullshit. When you begin to question endless bogus wars of occupation and profiteering, murderous police over reach, and corporate statism you may then start to grow into conservatism.

"That doesn't cause me to question whether Jeff Bezos is involved in a global conspiracy to strip me of my rights."

Agreed, I'd push back on that too. Who stated that?

Last edited:
Corporate state propaganda. That is afterall how we got into these bogus endless colonial wars of occupation and profiteering.
Posts like this is exactly how we got into these endless tinfoil hat conspiracy theories...

There is plenty of reliable "media" thanks to the internet. TheBlaze isn't owned by any corporation. The Drudge Report isn't owned by any corporation. There are literally hundreds of options out there not owned by corporations. But if you were to recognize any of those, you wouldn't have any crazy conspiracy theories to peddle.

And the RWNJs took that and ran with it. They added tinfoil hats, claims of death panels, and hundreds or other crazy facets to the "conspiracy theory" name to make it truly their own.
All in the pursuit of the societal sodomization of the people to benefit corporate state power.

All in the pursuit of the societal sodomization of the people to benefit corporate state power.

Not sure why the RWNJs did it, but they did. I always thought it was probably just because they were crazy.

There have always been security issues that the press has been asked not to reveal. That should be reserved for legitimate reasons concerning the security of our country, and not just to protect any particular politician or private individual.

Agreed but who made that name public?

Why didnt Trump's WH protect that person's identity?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Not sure why the RWNJs did it, but they did. I always thought it was probably just because they were crazy.

A handful of folks on both sides, yeah, but most of us fell for the divide and conquer ruse that serves a very few entitled pricks who push that perceptual reality. Authority is not power and they understand that. Authority by its very nature is always on very shaky ground. The unsubstantial people must never come to understand they are actually the ones with the power.

Forum List

Back