French parliament suspends COVID debate after Macron says he wants to 'piss off' the unvaccinated

A lot of people who've been vaccinated show 2 main symptoms: 1 - Being irrational, and 2 - Being more aggressive than normal. This has both written all over it.

A lot of people who've been vaccinated show 2 main symptoms: 1 - Being irrational, and 2 - Being more aggressive than normal. This has both written all over it.
I'm vaxxed (not boosted per my doctor's advice) and I'm not irrational nor aggressive over the whole thing.

For me it was just the common sense thing to do considering my age/maladies though I did wait till one got FDA approval.....for what that was worth.

If you don't care to be vaxxed then I support your decision as you have every right to do what you think is best for you.

We should never have beat down these little faggots like macron in high school. They're back to haunt us for the rest of their miserable existence.

We should never have beat down these little faggots like macron in high school. They're back to haunt us for the rest of their miserable existence.
Yep, the problem with such people is that they were never punched in the mouth when they said something ignorant while in their formative years.....Too insulated from "the great unwashed" at the time I guess.

I'm vaxxed (not boosted per my doctor's advice) and I'm not irrational nor aggressive over the whole thing.

For me it was just the common sense thing to do considering my age/maladies though I did wait till one got FDA approval.....for what that was worth.

If you don't care to be vaxxed then I support your decision as you have every right to do what you think is best for you.

You've betrayed us all!!!!

You've betrayed us all!!!!
LOL

giphy.gif

Who is Macron?
A sexual deviant corrupted liar, a freemason, a socks puppet which can nothing except kissing his masters on ass.
A piece of shit
By the way, who from MS carrier politicians isn't a narcissistic sadist?
The entirely 'democracy' (dictatorship of insane minorities) shall be replaced by free republics

d831f8307bca144d0c691e0863084757.jpg

Last edited:

Abolish friggin 'democarcy'
Scamdemic-1984 shows we are only trash for our 'rulers'

Forum List

Back