Friday Night Hop Night!! :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Hey Michael1985 this is the thread that I was telling you about, but I decided to make the title and a lot of the music tonight Easter themed since it's the last dance night until Easter's over.

Friday Night Hop Night!! :D

Sorry, I can't attend. I just had a bad accident in my shop with
my miter saw and need to get to the hospital before I bleed out!

Marge-- sop up the blood! 🩸

amwcyj1stsyb.jpg

Oops.

April Fools!

I was grooving along to that last song I posted. XD

Yes. I even dressed up as VeggieTale's Larry the Cucumber at a Christian bookstore...

View attachment 624801

Cool! I'm the kind of laid back Christian though where I want to stress the importance of the true meaning of Easter and Christmas, but obviously I like having fun with it too. :) I just wish I had more Easter tunes that I knew of, but if you don't mind I think I'm going to call it over early tonight since I don't have too many more songs to play or that I want to play. I'll leave with a couple more songs though and tomorrow USMB's Easter Island is hopping into town with all videos and fun related to Easter and we'll also have EB's Factory which is a thread related to recipes that we can make for Easter dinner!! :D

Not a lot of danceable tunes related to the death and resurrection of Christ. Which makes sense, considering the topic.

I'll end with this semi-upbeat (at least in the chorus) Chris Tomlin song...

Jesus Messiah

Yeah or the commercial part of Easter, but the resurrection should be something to celebrate though. Anyways, I'll be putting some more Christian Easter songs in my thread occasionally starting tomorrow. Goodnight! :sleep:

I know that this party is supposed to be over now, but I found this song last night that I really liked and I decided to add it.

Forum List

Back