Frog "Satire" Blamed For Massacre....

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
They were warned, yet persisted in ridiculing the muslims amongst them until the pot boiled over and now there's been a massacre.....BOO HOO.

I should point out that I despise the French...everything about them. Since the battle of New Orleans, they have done their best to be a thorn in America's foot. They waved and cheered as we liberated them from the Hun in the WW1. Then went back to ridiculing how long it took us to do it. Then in 1942, the fired on American Forces in Morocco rather than join Eisenhower's Operation Torch to chase Gerry out of North Africa. They begged Ike to intercede in Vietnam after often giving up garrisons without firing a shot. I personally saw the communist activity in and around their rubber plantations...they openly collaborated with the enemy against American Forces. In Iraq, their members of the UN weapons inspection team tipped off Saddam as to where the inspectors would be going the next day.....in ample time for those munitions to be moved.

So it's clear I have no sympathies for a people who despise us while pocketing our tourist dollars. They STINK thinking perfume and cologne can mask their filthy hygiene.....And that language....sarcastic and taunting.....I find them to be little more than arabs who lisp. But on to the massacre.

It's becoming apparent that the jihadist movement has migrated all over Europe and is now entrenched in their cities....these cats aren't joking....they are following ISIS dictates to use brutality whenever challenged. This "satirist" newspaper ignored the warnings and continued to poke the bear....and mock allah. This was going to be answered and now it has been. I have only two regrets....that 2 policemen assigned to protect the assholes mocking islam were shot, and that something of the same nature hasn't happened to the NYTimes, which I find to be as traitorous and repulsive to the American way of life as anything in Paris.

So you're calling for NYTimes employees to be shot, is that it?

Nice avatar -- Olds? Just a guess....

• Banned
So you're calling for NYTimes employees to be shot, is that it?

Nice avatar -- Olds? Just a guess....

Buick.

Nah, just their editorial board...unfortunately you have to go through the peons to get to the folks in the teak paneled offices.

They were warned, yet persisted in ridiculing the muslims amongst them until the pot boiled over and now there's been a massacre.....BOO HOO.

I should point out that I despise the French...everything about them. Since the battle of New Orleans, they have done their best to be a thorn in America's foot. They waved and cheered as we liberated them from the Hun in the WW1. Then went back to ridiculing how long it took us to do it. Then in 1942, the fired on American Forces in Morocco rather than join Eisenhower's Operation Torch to chase Gerry out of North Africa. They begged Ike to intercede in Vietnam after often giving up garrisons without firing a shot. I personally saw the communist activity in and around their rubber plantations...they openly collaborated with the enemy against American Forces. In Iraq, their members of the UN weapons inspection team tipped off Saddam as to where the inspectors would be going the next day.....in ample time for those munitions to be moved.

So it's clear I have no sympathies for a people who despise us while pocketing our tourist dollars. They STINK thinking perfume and cologne can mask their filthy hygiene.....And that language....sarcastic and taunting.....I find them to be little more than arabs who lisp. But on to the massacre.

It's becoming apparent that the jihadist movement has migrated all over Europe and is now entrenched in their cities....these cats aren't joking....they are following ISIS dictates to use brutality whenever challenged. This "satirist" newspaper ignored the warnings and continued to poke the bear....and mock allah. This was going to be answered and now it has been. I have only two regrets....that 2 policemen assigned to protect the assholes mocking islam were shot, and that something of the same nature hasn't happened to the NYTimes, which I find to be as traitorous and repulsive to the American way of life as anything in Paris.
If that is the way you feel, what is stopping you?

• Banned
The post is so revoltingly stupid that I found myself wondering whether it is a Jihadist doing its part to see that there shall be no criticism of Islam or was meant as sheer parody.

Well, it seems "parody" ain't that popular these days, eh nosebleed?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Is this what fake marines all over the world think, or just you?

The post is so revoltingly stupid that I found myself wondering whether it is a Jihadist doing its part to see that there shall be no criticism of Islam or was meant as sheer parody.

Speaking of French, "Kurtz" is German. It means "short".
"Bull short". Faire le math.

I'm no fan of the French, but I don't give a fuck how many times they poked the bear as the OP put it, there is no excuse for this kind of reaction.
We've come to expect this kind of behavior from Muslims, but it should be condemned by the entire world.

I'm no fan of the French, but I don't give a fuck how many times they poked the bear as the OP put it, there is no excuse for this kind of reaction.
We've come to expect this kind of behavior from Muslims, but it should be condemned by the entire world.

Okay, but the reality is that's the world now.....don't mock their god if you don't want to lose your life....if we Christians adopted the same philosophy, maybe we wouldn't be laughed at and ridiculed either.

With people like you defending our country, what could go wrong...??

Forum List

Back