From Now on China Chooses Your Leaders

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
James Woods is still on Twitter (so the rest of us dont have to be

Screenshot_20210111-221159_Chrome.jpg

James Woods is still on Twitter (so the rest of us dont have to be

View attachment 441519
Have you noticed that at the demonstrations, for your cause, includes Nazis.. Does it bother you that you are on the same side as Nazis.
I'm not on your side nazi
Why can you not answer the question. You know Nazis endorse Trump and were at the 1/6 demonstration along with confederates.
Nazis did not endorse Biden.

I heard they banned the NRA director from Twitter. Communists indeed.
Have you noticed that at the demonstrations, for your cause, includes Nazis.. Does it bother you that you are on the same side as Nazis.
Does it bother you that your a moron. Were they all saints burning down Minnesota, seattle, Portland. No it didn't, do you know why ?

Wait a minute. Trump said China wanted him too win. Don’t tell me he was lying. Say it isn’t so.

We'll see soon. If the US removes the sanctions against Huawei in the next couple of years and allows the sale of Huawei equipment to the US, it can be said that "Biden is a puppet of China."

The sonofabitch isn't called China Joe for nothing.

But look on the bright side We may lose jobs and technology but China Joe's ass kissing of the Chinese and the ensuing and previous payoff will make Hunter Biden's cocaine dealer one of the richest men in America. That helps the economy, right?

Thanks to all those Useful Idiots and the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department (election division) we now will have a clown who is owned by the Chinese as President. God bless America! We can fuck up anything.

Forum List

Back