From selling Sleepovers in the whitehouse to just flat selling access?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
No open door: White House denies selling access to President Obama to wealthy supporters - Washington Times

The White House may call OFA “independent,” but it’s a thinly veiled outgrowth of Mr. Obama’s reelection campaign. It was created immediately after the election by people such as Jim Messina, Mr. Obama’s former campaign manager, to build grassroots support for the president’s second-term agenda, such as gun control and immigration reform.OFA’s executive director, Jon Carson, formerly ran the White House office of public engagement. Its spokeswoman, Katie Hogan, was a deputy press secretary for Mr. Obama’s reelection campaign.

If true it's just sad.

Of course it's true.
This is the most corrupt administration in history. It is worse than Nixon's White House, although still retaining some of Nixon's worst features.

Of course it's true.
This is the most corrupt administration in history. It is worse than Nixon's White House, although still retaining some of Nixon's worst features.
handjob.gif

Wow....so many details.

We have the best government money can buy. Unfortunately it only the best government for those doing the buying.

• Banned
I just raised your taxes and am currently trying to raise them again. I constantly demean you BUT I want you to give me your money in half million increments. Lol

Forum List

Back