From the Bizarre Senile Mind of Joe Biden....Jim Eagle!

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
Biden used a bizarre analogy at a press conference yesterday, and it’s caused a lot of confusion. Who is Jim Eagle?

"President Biden is a hot topic of conversation on social media right now after he used a strange analogy to describe new Republican voting legislation.

Whilst condemning the proposed voting restrictions, he said that it “makes Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle”.

Jim Eagle? Really Joe?
Biden tries to get tough while discussing Republican voting restrictions intended to combat election fraud
like we saw in 2020. Tough talk and threats seems to be his specialty.

This poor dullard imbecile who can't climb a simple flight of stairs gives more evidence that dementia has him in it's grip.

If Biden wants to convince the world he is a tough guy and means what he says he should take up Vlad Putin's challenge to debate. Or he should stop threatening N. Korea and take actual action.

But talk of "Jim Eagle" in a rambling disassociative confused press conference filed with
lies and misinformation just shows the world once more what a senile clown this man is.

Biden used a bizarre analogy at a press conference yesterday, and it’s caused a lot of confusion. Who is Jim Eagle?

President Biden is a hot topic of conversation on social media right now after he used a strange analogy to describe new Republican voting legislation.

Whilst condemning the proposed voting restrictions, he said that it “makes Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle”.
Jim Eagle? Really Joe?
Biden tries to get tough while discussing Republican voting restrictions intended to combat election fraud

This poor dullard imbecile who can't climb a simple flight of stairs gives more evidence that dementia has him in it's grip.

If Biden wants to convince the world he is a tough guy and means what he says he should take up Vlad Putin's challenge to debate. Or he should stop threatening N. Korea and take actual action.

But talk of "Jim Eagle" in a rambling disassociative confused press conference filed with lies and misinformation
just shows the world once more what a senile clown this man is.
Maybe the senile Fucktard should send the great imaginary character Cornpop to deal with the other made-up people in his head.....

President Biden is a hot topic of conversation on social media right now after he used a strange analogy to describe new Republican voting legislation.

Jim Eagle? Really Joe?

But talk of "Jim Eagle" in a rambling disassociative confused press conference filed with lies and misinformation
Maybe the senile Fucktard should send the great imaginary character Cornpop to deal with the other made-up people in his head.....

10792481_1.jpg

Jim Eagle? Really Joe?

They would all just gaze in wonder at the hair on his legs

"President Biden is a hot topic of conversation on social media right now after he used a strange analogy to describe new Republican voting legislation.

Jim Eagle? Really Joe?

But talk of "Jim Eagle" in a rambling disassociative confused press conference filed with
lies and misinformation just shows the world once more what a senile clown this man is.

Who is Jim Eagle?

Eddies brother?

1616768669142.png

One of my favorite moments. It was discussed a bit on the politics board yesterday. Good shit.
Sorry I'm tardy to the party but this news is fresh to me. And it's nearly unbelievable except this is
Disassociative Joe Biden we're discussing and I can't tell if Joe's behavior is more incredible or the
the trolls that show up claiming that Biden will run for reelection because he is the best president ever.

It's all hilarious and would be even more funny if our nation wasn't suffering under his confused
incompetent presidency.

One of my favorite moments. It was discussed a bit on the politics board yesterday. Good shit.
Sorry I'm tardy to the party but this news is fresh to me. And it's nearly unbelievable except this is
Disassociative Joe Biden we're discussing and I can't tell if Joe's behavior is more incredible or the
the trolls that show up claiming that Biden will run for reelection because he is the best president ever.

It's all hilarious and would be even more funny if our nation wasn't suffering under his confused presidency.

No apologies necessary. I laughed my ass off when I heard it,

Not to mention he responded to a gun control question by going on for 10 minutes about infrastructure.

I think he was trying to be funny, but he was laughed AT not WITH.

Biden is virtually retarded.
You would think after watching the horrible presser that Pelosi would start screaming about the 25th Amendment again, because it was evident he isn't all there. This is why they demanded that he not be allowed access to the nuke codes. But they won't make any assumptions with Biden because he has a D behind his title.

I think he was trying to be funny, but he was laughed AT not WITH.

Biden is virtually retarded.
You would think after watching the horrible presser that Pelosi would start screaming about the 25th Amendment again, because it was evident he isn't all there. This is why they demanded that he not be allowed access to the nuke codes. But they won't make any assumptions with Biden because he has a D behind his title.

It tells you alot that so many board liberals claim they didnt watch it. They know he is a senile old fuck....its like they want plausible deniability.

The reelection question was fantastic. Joe got mad. :auiqs.jpg:

One of my favorite moments. It was discussed a bit on the politics board yesterday. Good shit. I think he was trying to be funny, but he was laughed AT not WITH.

You have to understand, CA, back in the 1920s when Joe was a kid, that kind of humor was all the rage.

When you get really old, you tend to have a lot of flashbacks to one's childhood.

One of my favorite moments. It was discussed a bit on the politics board yesterday. Good shit. I think he was trying to be funny, but he was laughed AT not WITH.

You have to understand, CA, back in the 1920s when Joe was a kid, that kind of humor was all the rage.

When you get really old, you tend to have a lot of flashbacks to one's childhood.

Patients with dementia regress to the past

Jim Eagle? Really Joe?

10792481_1.jpg
The new leader of the NAACP/BLM

We all know what he is. He has shown us over and over for many decades. The elites put him in power to show us who the real rulers are. Nothing short of pure revolution will end this. And that is most likely not to happen. Nations learn the hard way when they move to ways of destruction.

Forum List

Back