Fruits of Islam at work in Boston

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Suspects are Jihadi Islamists from Chechnya, probably associated with Islamic terrorist organizations overseas. Time to rethink issuing so many visas to men from Muslim countries? :cuckoo:

The west really needs to stop living in la la land,stop allowing them to immigrate and outlaw Islam in the west. It's a cult terrorist group not a religion and does not deserve to be protected as such.

whats this the fruits of ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K47DpqTZoBw]Aurora, Colorado Shootings: James Holmes - First Video of Alleged Killer Released - ABC EXCLUSIVE - YouTube[/ame]

Do we know if the suspect is really Muslim? Just because you come from a family that are Muslim doesn't mean you are. In fact do we know his attacks are religiously motivated?

Do we know if the suspect is really Muslim? Just because you come from a family that are Muslim doesn't mean you are. In fact do we know his attacks are religiously motivated?

There's some evidence that they may be Islamic radicals, but nothing solid yet. Of course, to the brain dead zombies that inhabit much of this board, they are brown and thus, Islamic terrorists.

The west really needs to stop living in la la land,stop allowing them to immigrate and outlaw Islam in the west. It's a cult terrorist group not a religion and does not deserve to be protected as such.
It might take a few more atrocities, much worse than this, for Westerners to understand the effects of Islam on the human brain. I'm talking like a dirty bomb or something major like that.

Yes. Wake up and smell the Jihad.

first they came for the Muslim...

So we are supposed to do what? Let the keep killing us? Yeah there's a reasonable solution until it's your family member they kill. There are something like 50 Islam based countries,let them live with their own,they don't need to come to the west and live among the great Satan right? So why do they?

It might take a few more atrocities, much worse than this, for Westerners to understand the effects of Islam on the human brain. I'm talking like a dirty bomb or something major like that.

you might have to put in a request to Mossad...

Yes. Wake up and smell the Jihad.

Did the suspect say: "Yes I am Muslim and I did this for my faith?"
Keep up will ya? Both brothers expressed their Islamic Jihadist anti American sentiments on the facebook and twitter postings. Fucking ignorant moron.

you might have to put in a request to Mossad...
Terrorist ass lickers like you always want to blame the Jews.

Why do you hate freedom of religion?

Pay attention sunshine it's not a religion,it's a cult. Their prophet Mohammed married a nine year old,killed,stole,and womanized while spewing religious BS that set himself up as a holy man. Charles Manson did all of the above except one,he didn't marry or have sex with a nine year old child that we know of. That makes Manson actually better than Mohammad. Now if Manson is a crazy cult leader why do you not consider Mohammed and Islam the same?

Pay attention sunshine it's not a religion,it's a cult. Their prophet Mohammed married a nine year old,killed,stole,and womanized while spewing religious BS that set himself up as a holy man. Charles Manson did all of the above except one,he didn't marry or have sex with a nine year old child that we know of. That makes Manson actually better than Mohammad. Now if Manson is a crazy cult leader why do you not consider Mohammed and Islam the same?

I love your scholarly work.

I love your scholarly work.
I don't see you proving me wrong.

Forum List

Back