🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ft. Hood Hero: Obama Betrayed Me, Other Victims

Question - Why does this administration have such a hard time calling this islamic terrorism when that is what it was? Why didn't they want to call that islamic terrorist attack at Benghazi what it was? What is the big deal with not addressing Islamic terrorism and admitting that Israel is handling their security far better than America is!

This really doesn't answer the basic question the victims have but it appears to be the military reasoning behind this.

Hasan has already been charged and the appropriate investigations were conducted to determine he is eligible for the death penalty.

If DOD changes the status of the attack to terrorism - or an act of war - it nullifies all previous legal proceedings and makes them start all over.

I believe Obama has already taken it to the next level and is not going to be putting any Muslims to death ( due to his Muslim faith which would forbid executing a Muslim on behalf of a non Muslims - Constitution of Medina - ) but calling it workplace violence sure does help him out here.

this has absolutely nothing to do with israel/palestine, you fucking ass.

Actually it does, Seal. It is the perfect place to discuss it. Let me tell you why. Because Hasan did this jihad in the name of all this Palestinian jihad stuff. So it stays. - Jeri

WHAT " has absolutely nothing to do with israel/palestine, you fucking ass" ??

Seal isn't feeling too friendly since my last thread. One would think that if my threads upset him so he wouldn't read them! Instead he gets himself all worked up into a lather over the simplest statements, Rosie. Honestly! I do not understand him. - Jeri

Seal isn't feeling too friendly since my last thread. One would think that if my threads upset him so he wouldn't read them! Instead he gets himself all worked up into a lather over the simplest statements, Rosie. Honestly! I do not understand him. - Jeri

not at all. yiur stupidity and bigotry provide aa counterbalance to holston's stupidity and bigotry...

actually, holston is just a bigot. he really isn't stupid so you ctand alone in this comparison.

hey, maybe we should talk about madoff and milliken as long as we are opening the doors.

seal ---lord, bless him........is a victim------I learned his song long ago........

la la la Oh sealie dear, an' did ye hear, the news thats goin' round
THE BRITISH HA" FORBID BY LAW---the wearin' o' the GREEN

la la la la

They're HANGIN' men and women there for WEARIN' O' THE GREEN

Bravo, Rosie!

Seal is not a happy camper. I try to avoid reading toxic people. All they do is empty your bucket!!

not at all. yiur stupidity and bigotry provide aa counterbalance to holston's stupidity and bigotry...

actually, holston is just a bigot. he really isn't stupid so you ctand alone in this comparison.

hey, maybe we should talk about madoff and milliken as long as we are opening the doors.

You know what? Trying to put out someone elses candle will never make yours burn any brighter, Seal!

Question - Why does this administration have such a hard time calling this islamic terrorism when that is what it was? Why didn't they want to call that islamic terrorist attack at Benghazi what it was? What is the big deal with not addressing Islamic terrorism and admitting that Israel is handling their security far better than America is!
Maybe it's because Sheikh Hussein O'Bama is a Muslim and can't condemn another Muslim.

Maybe it's because Sheikh Hussein O'Bama is a Muslim and can't condemn another Muslim.

Yes, I believe that is written in the constitution of medina?

This really doesn't answer the basic question the victims have but it appears to be the military reasoning behind this.

Hasan has already been charged and the appropriate investigations were conducted to determine he is eligible for the death penalty.

If DOD changes the status of the attack to terrorism - or an act of war - it nullifies all previous legal proceedings and makes them start all over.

I believe Obama has already taken it to the next level and is not going to be putting any Muslims to death ( due to his Muslim faith which would forbid executing a Muslim on behalf of a non Muslims - Constitution of Medina - ) but calling it workplace violence sure does help him out here.

So all those drone strikes he ordered killing Muslims are....what exactly?

I swear, anyone who honestly believes Obama is a Muslim really just needs to be ignored.

Forum List

Back