Zone1 'Full Blown Assault on Christianity': Pro-Abortion Agitators Attack Preacher, Rip His Bible to Shreds

Your side appears to LOVE hyperbolic language (guess they learned it from your leader Trump). No, this wasn't an attack on Christianity, this was an attack on one man who happens to be a Christian. If it were a full blown attack on the institution of Christianity, it would have happened in a lot more places, to a lot more people than just one man and his Bible. Christianity is all over this nation, and if it were an attack on Christianity itself, it would have had to have been bigger than one attack on one person. Unless of course, you believe that all of Christianity is represented by just this one man.
A whole bunch of Catholic Churches vandalized by these haters. That is an attack on Christianity, even by your definition.

Smells like rain.

it is raining. And I know you were put off by some things said in another thread but honestly--I go to my evangelical (not fundamentalist) church to escape the judgment of the Leftist Puritans. We are all there bc we know we are sinners. So we don't try to outdo each other on who is "more righteous". When you find the right church it's pretty cool

Jewish temples and Muslim mosques have been vandalized or burned to the ground as well. Does that mean that those institutions are under attack also?

When they are--especially mosques--again, we are all warned in BIG CAPITAL LETTERS that it's "not all Muslims".

Anyone heard "not all Christians"? Ever? Anyone? Lately?

Didn't think so

A Seattle street preacher found himself in a maelstrom of hate on Friday, according to multiple social media posts that showed the man lying on the pavement and his Bibles torn to shreds.

Black-clad gangs of what appeared to be antifa agitators targeted the preacher as violence erupted in the aftermath of the Supreme Court overturning the Roe v. Wade ruling that had legalized abortion nationwide.

Video shared by journalist Jonathan Choe showed the preacher hanging on to a piece of construction equipment as assailants carried him off and dumped him in the street.

Choe called it a “full blown assault on Christianity, personal faith, and freedom of speech.”

Alrighty then.

Where was Hezbollah Hannah - ie surada ?

Your side appears to LOVE hyperbolic language (guess they learned it from your leader Trump). No, this wasn't an attack on Christianity, this was an attack on one man who happens to be a Christian. If it were a full blown attack on the institution of Christianity, it would have happened in a lot more places, to a lot more people than just one man and his Bible. Christianity is all over this nation, and if it were an attack on Christianity itself, it would have had to have been bigger than one attack on one person. Unless of course, you believe that all of Christianity is represented by just this one man.
Your circular reasoning is noted (as if this dipshit wasn't deliberately asking for trouble while simutaneously representing xianity that permeates the US). Your required syllabus should include Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American. Hitler also knew about nationalism.

Another leftist, another excuse for violence.

Clearly violence is the agenda of democrat Insurrectionists across the nation.

The bible is one of the most dangerous self-glossing pieces of literature on the planet. It is drenched with violence, so we see no contradiction in this theologian getting roughed up for his arrogance in his choice of literature. In your face with Chicago grills.

So his religion is less valid than the religion of vicious hate of the PantiFa girls. He just needs to shut up and take it. Do you say that to rape victims too?

"You should have stayed home. You shouldn't have dressed like that. You go to a bar and let a guy buy you a drink, you deserve it. Just shut up and take it."

Son I am a Christian. I have done street preaching on the Streets of Pasadena on New Years Eve. There are simply chances one shouldn't take.

Using god as the basis of an argument is a faulty foundation, in my opinion.

I oppose abortion because human lives matter.

Forum List

Back