🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fun Stuff For the History Buffs Here.

No that is not true. At the first council of Nicea-no trinity was taught. It was added later at another council. The trinity does not exist.
Jesus himself calls the trinity a lie-John 20:17, Rev 3:12---Its harder than pulling teeth to get a trinitarian to believe Jesus over dogmas of men.

Jehovahs Witness?

Why yes. The facts of Israelite God worship history and the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers. Trinitarians do NOT know what Jesus taught. Its 100% clear to a 10 year old at John 17:1-6,26--Jesus tells all his Father is the only true God---they outright refuse to believe him.

Its ok is you are a JW and not a trinitarian, I just think Church teaching trumps the bible, after all you got Jesus from Rome. They created Christianity.

I know its confusing when Jesus is the son of God, we are all a product of our upbringing. How can the son because equal with the Father, in life the son becomes equal to the father when he himself has children and Jesus children are gentiles. Therefore we have the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Think of Jesus as Titus, his God and Father, was Emperor Vespasian. See how this works. Then when Vespasian died, Titus became Emperor. then when Titus died, Domitian became Emperor, the trinity.

Jesus was a created being.( Collosians 1:15,Prov 8:22) He was not named Jesus in the OT. Yet always 2nd in command= Michael. The being speaking at Proverbs 8 is the being who was sent by God to earth as a mortal. All evidence points to Michael. God sent his best.

Yes well I don't not put verses together from the OT and NT. I don't also just quote verses to make my case.

Sure Jesus was created, by sex , literally.

Why--Jesus told all they must live by every utterance from God= OT-NT--every true follower studies both carefully.

Jesus was a created being.( Collosians 1:15,Prov 8:22) He was not named Jesus in the OT. Yet always 2nd in command= Michael. The being speaking at Proverbs 8 is the being who was sent by God to earth as a mortal. All evidence points to Michael. God sent his best.

Jehovahs Witnesses are as bad as pagans about attacking Christianity.

The trinity religions own bibles condemn them as false--So do the teachings of Jesus.

No that is not true. At the first council of Nicea-no trinity was taught. It was added later at another council. The trinity does not exist.
Jesus himself calls the trinity a lie-John 20:17, Rev 3:12---Its harder than pulling teeth to get a trinitarian to believe Jesus over dogmas of men.

Jehovahs Witness?

Why yes. The facts of Israelite God worship history and the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers. Trinitarians do NOT know what Jesus taught. Its 100% clear to a 10 year old at John 17:1-6,26--Jesus tells all his Father is the only true God---they outright refuse to believe him.

Its ok is you are a JW and not a trinitarian, I just think Church teaching trumps the bible, after all you got Jesus from Rome. They created Christianity.

I know its confusing when Jesus is the son of God, we are all a product of our upbringing. How can the son because equal with the Father, in life the son becomes equal to the father when he himself has children and Jesus children are gentiles. Therefore we have the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Think of Jesus as Titus, his God and Father, was Emperor Vespasian. See how this works. Then when Vespasian died, Titus became Emperor. then when Titus died, Domitian became Emperor, the trinity.

WTF are you talking about? "JESUS" is not a name in the OT because it is not a Hebrew name. The historic "jesus" was not "jesus" he was called by an Aramaic NICK NAME derived from his name YEHOSHUA. If "jesus" were to RECONSTITUTE himself today------and walk down the street and you called out
"JESUS"... he would keep walking

YEHOSHUA is never found in the OT. Michael is--He is the one standing up-Daniel 12:1)

Jehovahs Witness?

Yes well I don't not put verses together from the OT and NT. I don't also just quote verses to make my case.

Why--Jesus told all they must live by every utterance from God= OT-NT--every true follower studies both carefully.
So now you are a jew, I'm not and I refuse to worship the Jewish war god. There was no virgin birth, as you know it was a mistake or done on purpose since the Greeks believed Gods mated with human women and some romans did as well. The NT was not wrote to attract the jews but for the gentile. There was a virgin religion , its called Christianity, started by Paul( pen name)

So now you are a jew, I'm not and I refuse to worship the Jewish war god. There was no virgin birth, as you know it was a mistake. There was a virgin religion , its called Christianity, started by Paul( pen name)
You worship the pissed off Jesus.

So now you are a jew, I'm not and I refuse to worship the Jewish war god. There was no virgin birth, as you know it was a mistake. There was a virgin religion , its called Christianity, started by Paul( pen name)
You worship the pissed off Jesus.

No I do not worship any human that walked on earth , including my husband.

Jehovahs Witness?

--every true follower studies both carefully.

- who has a guilty conscious .... and written by them.

The trinity religions own bibles condemn them as false--So do the teachings of Jesus.

Then leave our bibles alone.

The bible has judged. It clearly teaches it is like a two edge sword. The teachings of Death everlasting , or life everlasting( Deuteronomy 30:19)--with satan in the middle of it all doing everything he can to stop one.
Noahs day= 99.9% mislead
Israelites fell over and over=99% mislead
Jesus, apostles and followers murdered= 99% mislead.
Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day.

6 teachings from Jesus +1

1)tthew 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you. ( sustenance, covering, spirituality-Matt 6)

2) Matthew 5:5--Happy are the meek for they will inherit the earth= great multitude. ( prov 2:21-22) Matt 24:22

3)Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy(Father) name= YHVH(Jehovah)

4) Jesus teaches he has a God-his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12)--as does Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 15:24-28) 1Cor 8:6--Peter-1Peter 1:3-- John at Rev 1:6--and other spots making it the #1 teaching of the NT= Jesus has a God, his Father.

5)In Prayer to his Father at John 17:1-6,26-- Jesus tells all--the one who sent him= THE ONLY TRUE GOD--The Father sent Jesus( John 5:30)--and one must know the Father and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6= YHVH(Jehovah) 26= YHVH(Jehovah)

6)The real Jesus sends one to his Fatherto accomplish this-John 4:22-24 daily.

7) Jesus warned though--One wouldn't know the Father-John 15:20-21--on account of Jesus name.

3)

Jehovahs Witness?

WTF are you talking about? "JESUS" is not a name in the OT because it is not a Hebrew name. The historic "jesus" was not "jesus" he was called by an Aramaic NICK NAME derived from his name YEHOSHUA. If "jesus" were to RECONSTITUTE himself today------and walk down the street and you called out

YEHOSHUA is never found in the OT. Michael is--He is the one standing up-Daniel 12:1)

Yehoshua is Moshe's friend------he done FIT DE BATTLE OF JERICHO.
Michael is an angel----his name means---or is usually translated as
HE WHO IS LIKE G-D

So now you are a jew, I'm not and I refuse to worship the Jewish war god. There was no virgin birth, as you know it was a mistake or done on purpose since the Greeks believed Gods mated with human women and some romans did as well. The NT was not wrote to attract the jews but for the gentile. There was a virgin religion , its called Christianity, started by Paul( pen name)

penny dear----never too late------you can attend English remediation

Yehoshua is Moshe's friend------he done FIT DE BATTLE OF JERICHO.
Michael is an angel----his name means---or is usually translated as
HE WHO IS LIKE G-D

When Jesus returns( 1Thess 4:16) he comes with the voice of the archangel--Its his voice.
Its the real reason Jesus teaches he has a God, his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12

Has you reading comprehensive degraded?

Has you reading comprehensive degraded?

no

Ah, no signs of intelligent life here, just the usual mentally ill deviants, hard core racist Hasedi and Jewish Orthodox liars still pissed off that the Jewish Xian sect has run away with the real Jewish religion and keeps a few around as house pets and nostalgia purposes, and assorted anti-smite loons all babbling confused idiotic nonsense. lol what a hoot.

This forum is truly dead, as is the History Forum

Have you ever made a pie.... You take a little ingrediants from here and a little ingrediants from there throw it into the oven and bake it and now you have a tasty wonderfull desert..... This is the same way they went about creating the new testament fables. Every group was included . Their stories , myths and time frames as well so that all groups could be gathered under the Roman control and the vast empire could profit immensely.... Yes there were different characters and different stories but they were all rewritten and fit together like a giant jigsaw puzzle... People forget there was more then one Herod, There was more then one Paul... Certainly it is all confussed because Paul could have come from Apolonius of Tyani but people forget there was also Apolinius of Rhodes who also had access to a huge library and had Roman scribes working with him..... As for the Jesus character many of the fables attributed to him come from anonomous books that were later named Mathew, Mark James etc etc long after the supposed fact of their writings....One could go on and on about these things but it is up to each and everyone of us to try to figure things out for ourselves and not be deceived by stories and myths without basis or just a shallow covering of minute truth covering up huge lies...Yes there are some historical basis for some of these tales but no one person makes up all that is claimed for these characters.... We all have read books such as the Lord of the Rings where amazing stories and lives are created from a mere book and we know none of this occured and it is fantasy but we are entertained by it. We do not get fooled it is real so why would we swallow the tales told us in the new testament unless we wish to be bambozeled and made FOOLS for a christ that never exsisted except in make believe. Ask yourself that...

lol you're as loony as Hash eater is.

Ah, no signs of intelligent life here, just the usual mentally ill deviants, hard core racist Hasedi and Jewish Orthodox liars still pissed off that the Jewish Xian sect has run away with the real Jewish religion and keeps a few around as house pets and nostalgia purposes, and assorted anti-smite loons all babbling confused idiotic nonsense. lol what a hoot.

anyone know what "hasedi" means? "anti-smite loons" ?
"jewish Xian sect"? -----I read pic's literature as a child----
the area in which I grew up was STREWN with that shit but I never
came across "hasedi"

came across "hasedi"

Never heard about the hasedi anti-smite loon rebellion?

You just don't know your history.

came across "hasedi"

Never heard about the hasedi anti-smite loon rebellion?

You just don't know your history.

HASEDI DHE MËSYSHI SHKAKTARË TË SËMUNDJEVE!

Definition of HASID

You know them as Chasidics, Hasedim, Haredi, Haredim, 'Ultra-Orthodox', and other labels, depending on region, sect, levels of insanity ie. hard core racist bigots like the posters Rosie and Hashish and Shimon, the Jewish equivalent of Neo-Nazis. They are essentially theological descendants of the morons who finally got enough power to get the Temple destroyed in 70 A.D.and went on to even more utter dumbassery for the next 2,000 years.

So, yeah, Rosie is an ignorant ass, yet pretends to know stuff she has no clue about, like the ridiculous Constantine nonsense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back