🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fun Survey:The Next Mount Rushmore.Which Four Presidents Would Be On It.Your Most Admired.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: We have always made our choices of who should be added to Mt.Rushmore if it were ever fathomable. In that case it would of easily been Ronald Reagan.
:iagree:
But just out of curiosity/just for fun. Lets say another Mt. Rushmore was planned. And maybe us "Legal Americans" had a say to which four Presidents we wanted to be carved into a mountain.
How would you line them up?
:eusa_think:

Grant , Andrew Jackson, Benjamin Franklin Pierce and William harry Harrison.

Actually, for me, its actually a tie between Gerry Ford and Bush for 4th most admired. I loved Ford! well only caused he kept us laughing just for being a clutz

Ford was no clutz

He was one of the most athletic presidents, Chevy Chase notwithstanding

• Banned
Actually, for me, its actually a tie between Gerry Ford and Bush for 4th most admired. I loved Ford! well only caused he kept us laughing just for being a clutz

Ford was no clutz

in my teens, he was President, I though the world of Gerry Ford. wish he had been re-elected

Lincoln, Washington and the two Roosevelt's

OMG you people like some shitty people. You are whats wrong with America

Ford was no clutz

in my teens, he was President, I though the world of Gerry Ford. wish he had been re-elected

Ford could not have been re-elected president, because he was never elected president.

Moreover, he was never elected vice president either.

i loved Nixon same reason many of us did, His charisma/the signature manarisms/so Presidential, he was just the coolest president of my lifetime, despite water-gate,,,but in these times, Watergate seems so innocent compared to what happened between 2009 and 2016

Forum List

Back