Funny Things About God I Used To Believe When I Was A Kid

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
God's name was Harold. (I misunderstood hallowed be thy name as Harold be thy name.)

God must have a car in Heaven. (Otherwise how would He be able to get around?)

This is actually more about Heaven than God as I believed that the rain was the angels peeing.

Whenever I thought about Jesus I got thirsty because I thought that He was king of the juice.

That's all I can think of now, but I was just thinking about that last one after listening to an audio Bible tonight and it made me laugh because I remembered that. :auiqs.jpg:

God's name was Harold. (I misunderstood hallowed be thy name as Harold be thy name.)

This is actually more about Heaven than God as I believed that the rain was the angels peeing.

Whenever I thought about Jesus I got thirsty because I thought that He was king of the juice.

That's all I can think of now, but I was just thinking about that last one after listening to an audio Bible tonight and it made me laugh because I remembered that. :auiqs.jpg:
I think of that from back when Charlie Brown Christmas first came out, and they sang "Hark the Harold angels sing". :auiqs.jpg: OK, so I spelled it wrong. :dunno:

I used to think Baby Jesus was born every Christmas and only lived till Easter.

I used to think Baby Jesus was born every Christmas and only lived till Easter.

I never thought that, but up till this day I feel like I go back in time to His birth, death, and resurrection at Christmas and Easter. I also have always wondered about His childhood since they were missing from the Bible.

cool story, bro

Thanks. :)

The rain could be the Lord's crying.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Unless it's happy tears I don't like really like to think about it, so I think it's funnier to think of angels peeing. 😆

I never thought that, but up till this day I feel like I go back in time to His birth, death, and resurrection at Christmas and Easter. I also have always wondered about His childhood since they were missing from the Bible.

Thanks. :)

Unless it's happy tears I don't like really like to think about it, so I think it's funnier to think of angels peeing. 😆
The Disciples didn't write about his childhood.
The only met him after he started his mission when he hit adulthood, which back then was 30 years old.
They wrote the New Testament.

Harold for Hallowed.... okay.... now that is damn funny

That's more thought than yours truly had as a child. Sad to say, there wasn't much talk of God in my family... still isn't, far as I know

which in RE my family's MO, explains a few things

Forum List

Back