Furious Obama Says Calls to Putin Going Straight to Voice Mail

The call could have gone to a recording saying "Please check your number and dial again".....Or
"I'm too busy taking over the Ukraine right now but your call is important to me.Please leave a message"....
Then reorder tone,then disconnect.

How about...If you know your parties extention you can dial it at any time..To dial using our directory enter the first three letters of your parties last name.Then click....disconnect.

By Andy Borowitz
  • email.png

• Credit Photograph by Ron Sachs/Getty
    WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what he called “a provocative and defiant act,” President Obama charged on Tuesday that Russian President Vladimir Putin has started letting his calls go directly to voice mail.

Speaking at the White House before this week’s NATO summit, a visibly furious Obama said that Putin’s new practice of letting his calls go straight to voice mail “hampers our ability to discuss the future of Ukraine and other important issues going forward.”

Having left dozens of voice mails for the Russian President, Obama said that he tried to reach him via e-mail on Monday night but received an out-of-office auto reply.

“Given what he has been up to in Ukraine over the past few weeks, I find it impossible believe he has been out of the office,” Obama said.

The President hinted that Putin’s failure to respond to his voice mails could result in additional sanctions and signaled that he did not intend to call the Russian President again. “I have left my last voice mail for him,” he said, adding that the last time he called Putin his mailbox was full.
Maybe your boy should ask Vicky Nuland (or the CIA) to call?

"Can the reader imagine high level representatives from other countries, showing up in the midst of the most tense political standoffs in Washington DC, offering every kind of support to those Americans protesting against the US Federal Government?

"That’s exactly what US Assistant Secretary of State, Victoria Nuland is doing in the Ukraine at this very moment.

Kiev Protests Another CIA Coordinated Color Revolution In Progress
What happens when the Fed raises the interest rates as they are considering. They have stated their target inflation rate of 2% must be met before they raise the rates.....The inflation rate has reached 2% and has been so for 4 months..........

The last time they dropped the rates to 1%, and everyone called it easy money........So they bet their little asses off increasing derivatives from 70 Trillion to 700 Trillion in OTC's......That's what I was talking about TODD.........

Those bets are 7 times the Global GDP of the World.............They did it via loans and BS, because the world doesn't have the collateral to make those kinds of bets...............

Then in 2004 the Feds said everythings fine and raised the rates to about 5.3%.........so investors had to borrow to make Margin calls and then BOOMMMMMMMMM......

Now we have more of the same MANIPULATED BY THE FED........at .25% since the crash. EASY MONEY............BOOMING BEAR MARKET based on Fing loans threw the banking system.......Using Fraction Banking to multiply the loans based on the same collateral time and time again. Which is EXACTLY why the Glass Steagal forced banks to separate their Commercial Banking and Investment Banking sectors.......So they couldn't use Fractional Banking to ARTIFICIALLY PUMP UP THE MARKETS..........

We've done the same thing since the crash.........it's GOING TO BUST..........And we now risk or currency as well as we've DEFLATED THE HELL out of it's value........so much so that the world is starting to ditch it and Russia, China, India, South Africa, and Brazil are creating a new central bank and DITCHING THE DOLLAR.................

Are you an American TODD......................Or a Troll.................You know damn well what they are doing...................and they are going to HOSE OUR COUNTRY AGAIN............

That is TREASON IN MY BOOK.............What they are doing is an act of TREASON..........They are purposely tanking the markets with FIAT CURRENCY by manipulating rates which will crush our economy again.

All so a few can get more money as they hose the entire population. I'd rather die than betray my country. I'd rather live in a tent than sell my soul to USURY...........

Maybe your boy should ask Vicky Nuland (or the CIA) to call?

"Can the reader imagine high level representatives from other countries, showing up in the midst of the most tense political standoffs in Washington DC, offering every kind of support to those Americans protesting against the US Federal Government?

"That’s exactly what US Assistant Secretary of State, Victoria Nuland is doing in the Ukraine at this very moment.

Kiev Protests Another CIA Coordinated Color Revolution In Progress

You are aware that Secretary of State Nuland is married to co founder of PNAC, Robert Kagan. Robert Kagan and Bill Kristol and Dick Cheney and PNAC called for a new Pearl Harbor to hasten America's entrance into the middle east. Some say they were lucky, I say 9/11 was their baby. Dov Zakheim worked on remote control airplanes and was a part of PNAC, and remote control airplanes were contemplated in the vetoed Operation Northwoods that JFK rejected and was recently declassified. So, Nuland is the wife of this 9/11 co conspirator.

She said we spent billions "influencing" the government of the Ukraine. Well, the neocons paid for the revolution is what really happened.

I'm pretty sure this is satirical

I hope you're right cause it's just... disgraceful.
My first thought was that this was a joke. But if it isn't and Putin and his boys are standing around that phone laughing their asses off, I can't imagine Obama letting this get out to the press.

If this is a joke and it's picked up in Russia, Putin is probably saying, "Damn, why didn't WE think if that?!"

Last edited:
That's what happens when you send a boy to do a man's job. Oh hell that's raciest.
So, you want Romney to do a better job? What would he do, get us into a nuclear war? Is that manly?

Romney would not have been drawing red lines in the sand that meant virtually nothing and running off at the mouth with empty threats. Matter of fact, Romney would have taken the job of leader of the free world seriously, unlike our Golfer in Chief.

Putin doesn't bring Obama flowers anymore, either!

He looks more like a president than the one we have. Not saying he is a good one either. I am talking about appearance.

Forum List

Back