fusion and the aether

Imagine, working on something so important. It is incredible. I could not dream this. Would you not want to share that information in a conversation about Fusion.

Then of course, there is you who try to discredit everything that you do not understand.

Everything with you is demands, demands for links, demands credentials, demand everyone prove they are educated enough to even reply to you. And when we do, your ego tells us to fuck off.
Ignore Crick, he/she/it is just struggling with everyday issues that they need to be on band wagons. I believe the phrase is pseudo moralistic stances.

Climate change funding and subsidies should be scrapped and all research invested in nuclear fusion.

Climate change funding and subsidies should be scrapped and all research invested in nuclear fusion.
Did you read my other thread about recent inventions?

New steam turbine: 90% efficient

Multi stage Rankine system with lower boiling points and heat conversion to work: 70-95% efficient recovery of steam and waste heat

Use of mirrors, glass and insulation to surround the heat source under the boiler: efficiency of 5-15% increase

I'm much more excited about burning 15% of what we were burning with these advancements.

Forum List

Back