Future mass murders

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
This is my prediction for these two middle school students, unless someone takes a belt to their ass.

Surveillance footage captured a group of five middle school students throwing bricks through the windows of buses and the Kennedy Charter School building.
The footage also shows the students attacking a gaggle of nesting geese with bricks and two-by-fours. One Canada Goose, whose rescuers have dubbed "Wilma", was seriously injured in the attack as she attempted to protect her nest.

2 students charged in brutal attack on nesting geese | WCNC.com Charlotte

This is my prediction for these two middle school students, unless someone takes a belt to their ass.

Surveillance footage captured a group of five middle school students throwing bricks through the windows of buses and the Kennedy Charter School building.
The footage also shows the students attacking a gaggle of nesting geese with bricks and two-by-fours. One Canada Goose, whose rescuers have dubbed "Wilma", was seriously injured in the attack as she attempted to protect her nest.

Simple solution. Background checks on all purchases of bricks and 2x4s.

Problem solved! :cuckoo:

Simple solution. Background checks on all purchases of bricks and 2x4s.

Problem solved! :cuckoo:

How about a belt on their ass everyday for 6 months?

Forum List

Back