FYI on The Donald

Don't care

Mr. Murk, that is the problem. Right wingers tend to be superficial but you take the cake.
Why should I care about a partisan take on who Trump hires for his team?

You should not. You should care that the person seeking the job as POTUS is being advised by the same people who nearly crashed the world economy.
Where does it say that?

Wow people who know how to run a business, no academics or policy jerk offs.......awesome...fuck those elite types

You don't need a PHd for Bankruptcy...

North one to run the government. He's done alot more than Clinton or any of these political.hacks

He has never held public office, He has never won anything. He was given a "small" million dollar loan to start his career.

But Comrade T would have a chance if he only did not have a mouth. He does well when he reads something written for him, but when speaking off the top of his head, he is a disaster.

Wow people who know how to run a business, no academics or policy jerk offs.......awesome...fuck those elite types

North one to run the government. He's done alot more than Clinton or any of these political.hacks

He has never held public office, He has never won anything. He was given a "small" million dollar loan to start his career.

But Comrade T would have a chance if he only did not have a mouth. He does well when he reads something written for him, but when speaking off the top of his head, he is a disaster.

True but aside from never having held public office, and I keep coming back to this --- he's never even held a job.
What a great idea, put a guy who's never taken any kind of responsibility for anything, and put him in the most responsible job in the world.

Think I'll go be a brain surgeon after dinner. Oughta be fun.

True but aside from never having held public office, and I keep coming back to this --- he's never even held a job.
What a great idea, put a guy who's never taken any kind of responsibility for anything, and put him in the most responsible job in the world.

Think I'll go be a brain surgeon after dinner. Oughta be fun.

He is the most unprepared person to ever be nominated by a major political party to become President.

Don't care

Mr. Murk, that is the problem. Right wingers tend to be superficial but you take the cake.

You should not. You should care that the person seeking the job as POTUS is being advised by the same people who nearly crashed the world economy.

And that's why we want to get rid of her and get cronies

That makes no one bit of sense. My post linked to Trumps advisors, you simply spew words sans any evidence or substance.

Hopefully, they're smart enough to trust free enterprise and entrepreneurs

Damn right CF, just like George W. Bush; let the brokers and bankers make the rules, since they alone have the knowledge and experience to create wealth. Of course the market will magically control wages and costs too and with the power elite in control they and their cronies will thrive by following the Brokers Creed: "I got mine, fuck the rest of you!"

Don't care

And that's why we want to get rid of her and get cronies

That makes no one bit of sense. My post linked to Trumps advisors, you simply spew words sans any evidence or substance.

Who are Clinton's advisors?

Damn right CF, just like George W. Bush; let the brokers and bankers make the rules, since they alone have the knowledge and experience to create wealth themselves and the market will magically control wages and costs too! With the power elite in control they and and their cronies will thrive by following the Brokers Creed: "I got mine, fuck the rest of you!"

I thought that was the government employees union creed

Don't care

Where does it say that?

Huh? It speaks?

Damn right CF, just like George W. Bush; let the brokers and bankers make the rules, since they alone have the knowledge and experience to create wealth themselves and the market will magically control wages and costs too! With the power elite in control they and and their cronies will thrive by following the Brokers Creed: "I got mine, fuck the rest of you!"

You "thought"? Since when?

You really ought to stop putting down government employees Frank, just because you couldn't pass a civil service test, or meet the MQ's just to be admitted to the test, is sour grapes and childish.

I know, part of one of my many different jobs in my 32 year LE career was to recruit, interview and offer temporary employment to those who passed the test and the background check. In LE only three out of 100 got that offer, and the odds were one of the three wouldn't pass probation.

"Donald Trump's list of economic advisers includes hedge-fund managers, billionaire bankers, and an oil tycoon, but only one economist with a doctorate and no women.

"Among the 13 men on Mr. Trump’s list are hedge-fund managers, bankers, real estate investors, a steel executive, and a fracking tycoon. Absent are the names of any women and well-known policy experts, save for one economist with a doctorate and a tax policy expert.

"Trump’s advisers, whose median worth is estimated in the hundreds of millions, embodies his anti-establishment pitch that America’s billionaires are the only ones who can save the country."

It's no wonder the angery white guys with no college degree believe Trump is anti establishment and on their side. Stupid is as Stupid does and if they vote for Trump they are voting for the status quo, the greed of Wall Street.

Look over this link, and if you are a blue collar guy and believe Trump has your back look at who advises him (see link below) ...

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/TRUMP_ECONOMIC_ADVISORY_COUNCIL_FINAL_2.pdf

...if you still vote for him please send me a PM, I have have a bridge for sale you might be interested in purchasing.

The author of this is an idiot and quite obviously a male chauvinist pig.

"Absent are the names of any women and well-known policy experts"

So is this person's mind women and policy experts/economic experts are clearly different people. In other words, just pick a woman for the sake of it and we know they won't be qualified. smh..

"Donald Trump's list of economic advisers includes hedge-fund managers, billionaire bankers, and an oil tycoon, but only one economist with a doctorate and no women.

"Among the 13 men on Mr. Trump’s list are hedge-fund managers, bankers, real estate investors, a steel executive, and a fracking tycoon. Absent are the names of any women and well-known policy experts, save for one economist with a doctorate and a tax policy expert.

"Trump’s advisers, whose median worth is estimated in the hundreds of millions, embodies his anti-establishment pitch that America’s billionaires are the only ones who can save the country."

It's no wonder the angery white guys with no college degree believe Trump is anti establishment and on their side. Stupid is as Stupid does and if they vote for Trump they are voting for the status quo, the greed of Wall Street.

Look over this link, and if you are a blue collar guy and believe Trump has your back look at who advises him (see link below) ...

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/TRUMP_ECONOMIC_ADVISORY_COUNCIL_FINAL_2.pdf

...if you still vote for him please send me a PM, I have have a bridge for sale you might be interested in purchasing.
Professors are only professors because they failed in real life. Fuck face

Don't care

f77b898e16f1bcad25656b46604a59b2.jpg

You really ought to stop putting down government employees Frank, just because you couldn't pass a civil service test, or meet the MQ's just to be admitted to the test, is sour grapes and childish.

I know, part of one of my many different jobs in my 32 year LE career was to recruit, interview and offer temporary employment to those who passed the test and the background check. In LE only three out of 100 got that offer, and the odds were one of the three wouldn't pass probation.
You were never a cop. I am a member on a LEO forum, well over a decade now, and you don't think or talk like any of them. You might have had a desk job but you were not sworn.

You were never a cop. I am a member on a LEO forum, well over a decade now, and you don't think or talk like any of them. You might have had a desk job but you were not sworn.

Thanks for sharing, as usual you're wrong. BTW, never did I claim to be a cop, there are many different agencies which employ sworn LE officers, and mine required a Master's Degree. You can look it up.

Forum List

Back