FYI on The Donald

"Donald Trump's list of economic advisers includes hedge-fund managers, billionaire bankers, and an oil tycoon, but only one economist with a doctorate and no women.

"Among the 13 men on Mr. Trump’s list are hedge-fund managers, bankers, real estate investors, a steel executive, and a fracking tycoon. Absent are the names of any women and well-known policy experts, save for one economist with a doctorate and a tax policy expert.

"Trump’s advisers, whose median worth is estimated in the hundreds of millions, embodies his anti-establishment pitch that America’s billionaires are the only ones who can save the country."

It's no wonder the angery white guys with no college degree believe Trump is anti establishment and on their side. Stupid is as Stupid does and if they vote for Trump they are voting for the status quo, the greed of Wall Street.

Look over this link, and if you are a blue collar guy and believe Trump has your back look at who advises him (see link below) ...

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/TRUMP_ECONOMIC_ADVISORY_COUNCIL_FINAL_2.pdf

...if you still vote for him please send me a PM, I have have a bridge for sale you might be interested in purchasing.

Are you again pulling the sexist card? Do these guys have anything else?

It must be difficult when Hillary keeps coming up with scandal after scandal and all you have is race and sex cards - which have lost all effectiveness for anyone that is sane.

The more racist the media perceives someone to be - the better person he is almost certainly. No wonder they are glorifying BLM racists.

Hopefully, they're smart enough to trust free enterprise and entrepreneurs

Damn right CF, just like George W. Bush; let the brokers and bankers make the rules, since they alone have the knowledge and experience to create wealth themselves and the market will magically control wages and costs too! With the power elite in control they and and their cronies will thrive by following the Brokers Creed: "I got mine, fuck the rest of you!"

I thought that was the government employees union creed

You "thought"? Since when?

You really ought to stop putting down government employees Frank, just because you couldn't pass a civil service test, or meet the MQ's just to be admitted to the test, is sour grapes and childish.

I know, part of one of my many different jobs in my 32 year LE career was to recruit, interview and offer temporary employment to those who passed the test and the background check. In LE only three out of 100 got that offer, and the odds were one of the three wouldn't pass probation.
You were never a cop. I am a member on a LEO forum, well over a decade now, and you don't think or talk like any of them. You might have had a desk job but you were not sworn.

Thanks for sharing, as usual you're wrong. BTW, never did I claim to be a cop, there are many different agencies which employ sworn LE officers, and mine required a Master's Degree. You can look it up.
You most certainly did leave that impression. Your many years in LE, give me a break, Mr. Desk Jocky.

Damn right CF, just like George W. Bush; let the brokers and bankers make the rules, since they alone have the knowledge and experience to create wealth themselves and the market will magically control wages and costs too! With the power elite in control they and and their cronies will thrive by following the Brokers Creed: "I got mine, fuck the rest of you!"

I thought that was the government employees union creed

You "thought"? Since when?

You really ought to stop putting down government employees Frank, just because you couldn't pass a civil service test, or meet the MQ's just to be admitted to the test, is sour grapes and childish.

I know, part of one of my many different jobs in my 32 year LE career was to recruit, interview and offer temporary employment to those who passed the test and the background check. In LE only three out of 100 got that offer, and the odds were one of the three wouldn't pass probation.
You were never a cop. I am a member on a LEO forum, well over a decade now, and you don't think or talk like any of them. You might have had a desk job but you were not sworn.

Thanks for sharing, as usual you're wrong. BTW, never did I claim to be a cop, there are many different agencies which employ sworn LE officers, and mine required a Master's Degree. You can look it up.
You most certainly did leave that impression. Your many years in LE, give me a break, Mr. Desk Jocky.

There are many LE agencies, local, state and federal. Your inference was wrong, being wrong should be no surprise to you.

Forum List

Back