Gabby Giffords Turns Slimewad

being shot in the head will do that..Looks more like the Op is scum. But we knew this

So what is your excuse ?

Being shot in the head will do what ?

Cause you to take a personal tragedy and play it up for political clout ?

You go Gabby...right down the toilet. Along with Lakhota.

being shot in the head will do that..Looks more like the Op is scum. But we knew this

So what is your excuse ?

i am more apt to not be a fucking asshole to the person who got shot in the head.

Tis the nature of politics... to bash your opponent with highly outrageous claims. I mean who wouldn't believe her after being a victim of gun violence? Anyhow, turning a tragedy into a political matter is pretty sad.
i know its like when those women who get raped decide to fight for other rape victims or sum such....you fat ass moron

So what is your excuse ?

i am more apt to not be a fucking asshole to the person who got shot in the head.

So you are just one in general ?

Got it.

You can hide under her skirt all you want, but it does not change the fact that she is making an ass of herself for political reasons.

Tis the nature of politics... to bash your opponent with highly outrageous claims. I mean who wouldn't believe her after being a victim of gun violence? Anyhow, turning a tragedy into a political matter is pretty sad.
i know its like when those women who get raped decide to fight for other rape victims or sum such....you fat ass moron

No it isn't dickweed.

Rape does not bring constitutional liberties into question and use emotion to try and take them away.

Is there a reason you can't think with more than two brainscells ?

That's hilarious coming from a NaziCon asshole like you.

SmirkingAsshole.jpg

romney-am-i-mad.jpg

So what is your excuse ?

So you are just one in general ?

Got it.

You can hide under her skirt all you want, but it does not change the fact that she is making an ass of herself for political reasons.
not really....and being under a ladies skirt really isnt that bad..try it sometime....unless you prefer something else.

No it isn't dickweed.

Rape does not bring constitutional liberties into question and use emotion to try and take them away.

Is there a reason you can't think with more than two brainscells ?

Sure it can, and thats why we have protections against such actions. Gabby can believe what she likes, but we have protections and judges who would over turn anything unconstitutional.

Welcome to america..

Sure, but she wasn't raped. Idiot.

it was an example stupid......christ on a stick you are dumb

it was an example stupid......Jesus

Examples aren't arguments, your example is a red herring; in fact it's a window into a mind with a dozen half witted responses that have no bearing on the topic.

Forum List

Back