Gabby Giffords Turns Slimewad

Using emotions to take away Constitutional rights is like a parent caving in to a screaming child in the toy aisle as to avoid embarrassment.

worked for the patriot act.....

Which is also irrelevant to this discussion. Evaluate your own worldviews before criticizing your almighty government.

The fuck...guess i have to school you on this as well. Polls have been done that people will give up rights in the face of "terrorism". the patriot act was pushed through due to 9-11. The PA was an emotional reaction to the attack. We were just talking about Gabby using an attack on her for an emotional reaction...

You should perhaps go do something else fatty.

Wonder if you dorks read where they pulled the adds because they were taking license with the truth.

Why would you do that ?

ads.....we are not doing math here.
Ok they pulled the ads. So what

Pulling ads means the assertions they made were lies. People will outright lie to voters to get into office. Everyone does it. It isn't rocket science.

Tis the nature of politics... to bash your opponent with highly outrageous claims. I mean who wouldn't believe her after being a victim of gun violence? Anyhow, turning a tragedy into a political matter is pretty sad.
i know its like when those women who get raped decide to fight for other rape victims or sum such....you fat ass moron

Sure, but she wasn't raped. Idiot.
it was an example stupid......Jesus

Examples aren't arguments, your example is a red herring; in fact it's a window into a mind with a dozen half witted responses that have no bearing on the topic.

Well no, its a great example as to why we deal with things like this. Rape, drug abuse, cop abuse, Economic issues, guns, Gay rights, Bullying. these are all examples of reactionary law making.

again fatass, you should go do something else.

Wonder if you dorks read where they pulled the adds because they were taking license with the truth.

Why would you do that ?

Pulling ads means the assertions they made were lies. People will outright lie to voters to get into office. Everyone does it. It isn't rocket science.

you dont know the reason the ads were pulled. That could be a reason, it could be another...People leave up ads with lies in them as well.

Using emotions to take away Constitutional rights is like a parent caving in to a screaming child in the toy aisle as to avoid embarrassment.

Which is also irrelevant to this discussion. Evaluate your own worldviews before criticizing your almighty government.

The fuck...guess i have to school you on this as well. Polls have been done that people will give up rights in the face of "terrorism". the patriot act was pushed through due to 9-11. The PA was an emotional reaction to the attack. We were just talking about Gabby using an attack on her for an emotional reaction...

You couldn't school a herd of cows.

What does the Patriot Act have to do with this discussion? Please stop trying to derail this thread. I know you're doing it. Play that game with someone else.

Besides, emotions shouldn't preside over the creation of law, whether it be the PA, or in Gifford's case, passing gun control laws. Liberals like you will take rights from people because you find them offensive or racist or they don't fit in with your views of the world. So it isn't a matter of people giving up rights, it's a matter of a bloated government taking them away.

Why would you do that ?

you dont know the reason the ads were pulled. That could be a reason, it could be another...People leave up ads with lies in them as well.

Sort of like Obama did accusing Romney of giving people cancer? Yeah, funny how you don't point that out.

Your response suggested you didn't care why the ads were pulled. "So what" you said. You are full of double standards, PB.

Gabby was shot in the head - and she's still way smarter than the NaziCons on this board.

Compared to you, she's a genius.

Maybe you should shoot yourself in the head. If you survive, your likely to be smarter than you are now.

You certainly could not be any more stupid.

Well, it was bound to happen.

Giffords is now utilizing her elevated position and all the sympathy she can muster to run ads against those who support the constitution.

Go figure.

She was never that good before and obviously isn't getting any better.

STFU Gabby.

Mad Gabby Former Congresswoman Unleashes Nasty Ads Against Pro-Second Amendment Candidates - Matt Vespa

Wasn't her husband fined for buying an assault weapon without a license or something? There was something about them being against guns and he bought an assault weapon and didn't register it or didn't have a license or something. Do you remember the details on that?

Gabby was shot in the head - and she's still way smarter than the NaziCons on this board.

Maybe you should shoot yourself in the head. If you survive, your likely to be smarter than you are now.

Erm, we shouldn't suggest people do such a thing. That is out of line my friend. Be bigger than the trolls.

Erm, we shouldn't suggest people do such a thing. That is out of line my friend. Be bigger than the trolls.

You are probably right. He'd miss anyway (very small target) and hurt somebody.

What does the Patriot Act have to do with this discussion? Please stop trying to derail this thread. I know you're doing it. Play that game with someone else.

Besides, emotions shouldn't preside over the creation of law, whether it be the PA, or in Gifford's case, passing gun control laws. Liberals like you will take rights from people because you find them offensive or racist or they don't fit in with your views of the world. So it isn't a matter of people giving up rights, it's a matter of a bloated government taking them away.

here we go with the projections because you have nothing. My opinion on guns is you should be able to own whatever you like, tank gun whatever....

So in one breath you understand why i mention the PA but in the other you ask why. You seriously have no clue why you are here at all huh?

yeah emotions should preside over laws, but it happens all the time in this country, hence why we have courts to rule over laws and how valid they are.

Why would you do that ?

Sort of like Obama did accusing Romney of giving people cancer? Yeah, funny how you don't point that out.

Your response suggested you didn't care why the ads were pulled. "So what" you said. You are full of double standards, PB.
sort of like Mittens accusing jeep of moving over to china fully and somehow that was obama's fault.Even though they never moved.

More like so what, your opinion does not make fact, show me why they where pulled.

here we go with the projections because you have nothing. My opinion on guns is you should be able to own whatever you like, tank gun whatever....

So in one breath you understand why i mention the PA but in the other you ask why. You seriously have no clue why you are here at all huh?

yeah emotions should preside over laws, but it happens all the time in this country, hence why we have courts to rule over laws and how valid they are.

If you are looking to make points with the PA....Big FAIL.

The Patriot Act was wrong.

And (in case you missed it)....two wrong don't make a right.

Forum List

Back