Garland and Wray set up "disinformation and threats task force" to manage election ahead of the actual act.

So..........I guess you didn't read the part of the Mueller report describing how the Russian government "interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion" and "violated U.S. criminal law".

FBI warns of efforts by China, Russia, Iran to influence election

Since Russia has a track record of supporting your Dear Leader you must be OK with whatever they do.

So what if they did? Prove it changed the outcome of the election!

MAGA is a dying philosophy. It jumped the shark.

#BURNTHEBOATS

Have you looked at current polling?

Biden is the one DYING.

His approval is at an all time low.

You act like a troll or bot. You post no real content.

Screenshot-2024-06-12-at-1.55.07%E2%80%AFPM-1024x963.png

Looks like Canada is fighting the same battle. This might prevent Canadians on 'the list' from coming here, we are already on board. Canada’s Liberal Government Advances “Online Harms” Censorship Bill sympatico communista

Are you seriously suggesting that many people aren't being harmed by online radicalization?

I've watched posters in this forum over the past 12 years go from mainstream conservative, to raging racists want to secede from the union. When I joined, there were 2 rabid racists on the board, and everyone mocked them. Now all of the right wingers are posting about how inferior your non-white citizens are.

Have you looked at current polling?

Biden is the one DYING.

His approval is at an all time low.

You act like a troll or bot. You post no real content.

Screenshot-2024-06-12-at-1.55.07%E2%80%AFPM-1024x963.png
Long time until November, enjoy your polls while you can. I don’t think enough Americans know yet what a disaster Trump is. The convention circus should go along way towards showing everybody what a shitshow the Republican Party is.

#MAGATSARERINOS

If I was Trump I would be sure to bring up the laptop and the diary.

And he'll get laughed out of the building. What does either have to do with running the country, or with Biden's plans for running the country????

Or Biden's record on the economy, legislation, or employment.

No one cares about the laptop or the diary, not just because there is NO EVIDENCE that either is real, but because neither has ANYTHING to do with the election, at all.

And he'll get laughed out of the building. What does either have to do with running the country, or with Biden's plans for running the country????

Or Biden's record on the economy, legislation, or employment.

No one cares about the laptop or the diary, not just because there is NO EVIDENCE that either is real, but because neither has ANYTHING to do with the election, at all.
^^^ believes the diary and laptop are fake.

Total cult

^^^ believes the diary and laptop are fake.

Total cult
That's not what I said. I said there is no evidence they're real. Not the same thing at all.

Forensic analysis of the laptop found that only 25% of the files are real. Given that Russian hackers accessed the Bursima server, and they have a history of using similar hackings to obtain letterheads, and real company documents from which to make their fakes, or in Biden's case, real documents to make the laptop look real.

Don't you think it's an incredible coincidence that Hunter Biden put the ONLY evidence that his father was on the take on that laptop with his "Don't forget 10% for the Big Guy" email????

Forum List

Back