Garland and Wray set up "disinformation and threats task force" to manage election ahead of the actual act.

That's not what I said. I said there is no evidence they're real. Not the same thing at all.

Forensic analysis of the laptop found that only 25% of the files are real. Given that Russian hackers accessed the Bursima server, and they have a history of using similar hackings to obtain letterheads, and real company documents from which to make their fakes, or in Biden's case, real documents to make the laptop look real.

Don't you think it's an incredible coincidence that Hunter Biden put the ONLY evidence that his father was on the take on that laptop with his "Don't forget 10% for the Big Guy" email????
The emails are corroborated by 3 other devices that are in the chain, dumb Commie Canuck!

You may not can name any of them, but I can.

Devon Archer, for instance. I lost all the bookmarks n stuff though.

Another one's a Chinese guy.

Are you seriously suggesting that many people aren't being harmed by online radicalization?
I am very seriously suggesting that all people will be harmed by total governmental management of information and radicalization. Oh yes, there is such a thing as official radicalization, you are a shining example. You yourself will be a victim, although a willing and grateful victim. Others may not be as accepting as you.

This is to apparently produce information and control you can count on. Very very timely, and those fence sitters can now be pulled to the correct side, finally. Long overdue governmental proactive election management. Garland and Wray Launch "Election Threats Task Force," Sparking Censorship Concerns for 2024

Election Threats Task Force​

The Election Threats Task Force leads the Department’s efforts to address violence against election workers and to ensure that all election workers—whether elected, appointed, or volunteer—are able to do their jobs free from threats and intimidation.

Announced by Attorney General Garland and launched by Deputy Attorney General Monaco in June 2021, the task force engages with the election community and state and local law enforcement to assess allegations and reports of threats against election workers and, where appropriate, has investigated and prosecuted these matters in partnership with FBI Field Offices and U.S. Attorneys’ Offices throughout the country.

The Task Force is led by the Criminal Division’s Public Integrity Section and includes several other entities within the Department of Justice, including the Criminal Division’s Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section, the Civil Rights Division, the National Security Division, and the FBI, as well as key interagency partners, including the U.S. Postal Inspection Service and the Department of Homeland Security.

Their collective story about what they are up to isn’t the same thing necessarily as what they are really up to.

Their collective story about what they are up to isn’t the same thing necessarily as what they are really up to.
This sounds like a lot of illegal snooping, intimidation, and possibly some more of those pre dawn turn off the power and phones door kicking partys to save us from ourselves.

This sounds like a lot of illegal snooping, intimidation, and possibly some more of those pre dawn turn off the power and phones door kicking partys to save us from ourselves.
Too bad that they have managed (even prior to the Potato Administration) to cost themselves a boatload of credibility and a residue of goodwill.

Insofar as they do what they’re supposed to do — investigate crime and make arrests accordingly — I still value and respect the FBI. However, once they start wandering off the reservation and insidiously placing themselves (or permitting themselves to be involved) in partisan politics, the Bureau loses its credibility and stature.

It takes both Garland and Wray to equal one Josef Goebbels.

But I'll be damned if they ain't tryin'! :oops:

I guess they're trying to fill Himmler's boots as well.

The thing I know that they don't seem to understand is that this is America, and shit like that is going to go over like the Hindenburg.

Forum List

Back