Garland's DOJ Bending Over Backwards to Whitewash Barr.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

From an unbiased Canadian's POV, this is the Biden regime facing the fact that Trump's moving America so close to fascist control has to be responded to very carefully.
Garland is wise to fear it!

That which would normally be seen as criminal activity and treason, is now regarded as politically correct.

America walks the fence on choosing democracy or fascism.

On topic discussion only please.

From an unbiased Canadian's POV, this is the Biden regime facing the fact that Trump's moving America so close to fascist control has to be responded to very carefully.

That which would normally be seen as criminal activity and treason, is now regarded as politically correct.

Garland should be releasing all of the stuff for public view immediately. No covering for the tRumplings crimes.

What gets me is, I cant seem to understand how you havent accidently killed yourself yet.
You are one dumb sumbitch. Seriously.
democracy or fascism? :lol: Grow up

Phuk evrthing.
Even from the outside I can feel your pain. This is in my opinion, the way the masses can be coerced into accepting fascism while the rational thinking minority becomes too outnumbered to fight to maintain a democracy.

Hopefully a few will take the time to watch some of the video so they have a basic understanding of what's happening.

It signals to me that Biden is afraid to act decisively to punish Trump and his accomplices for their criminal behaviour and indeed treasonous activities.

Seems to me like they are trying to restore trust in our institutions. Transparency perhaps reveals too many ugly elements that they feel will erode the public trust even further.

What gets me is, I cant seem to understand how you havent accidently killed yourself yet.
I was looking for strong responses but I at least expected that they would come in the form of a defeense of Trump being the reason why Garland is afraid to act.
Your comment doesn't even say what side you are supporting and so becomes a waste of board space.

I was looking for strong responses but I at least expected that they would come in the form of a defeense of Trump being the reason why Garland is afraid to act.
Your comment doesn't even say what side you are supporting and so becomes a waste of board space.
The whole OP is a big bag of fallacy. That is why I called you a dumb sumbitch.
Do you understand now?

Seems to me like they are trying to restore trust in our institutions. Transparency perhaps reveals too many ugly elements that they feel will erode the public trust even further.

But it’s the lack of transparency that is adding to the distrust among the American people.

I think you nailed it right on!
Positive action against Trump and his regime would bring a backlash that would be against Biden's interests.

And that leads right into the question of whether NY's intended action against Trump can be successful.
A Grand jury that will meet for 6 months does appear to be mostly an attempt to postpone it until America's public sentiments show the big move for or against Trump.

But it’s the lack of transparency that is adding to the distrust among the American people.

Perhaps for the small faction of political junkies it will erode their trust. But I’d say that most people who have busy lives, these little stories don’t saturate and the judgement of Garland is that if they release all the transcripts and the corruption of Barr’s DOJ comes to light it will saturate further and cause more of an erosion of public trust than the effects of hiding it.

Perhaps for the small faction of political junkies it will erode their trust. But I’d say that most people who have busy lives, these little stories don’t saturate and the judgement of Garland is that if they release all the transcripts and the corruption of Barr’s DOJ comes to light it will saturate further and cause more of an erosion of public trust than the effects of hiding it.
Now you seem to be contradicting yourself.

what makes you think canada is unbiased??

I think you nailed it right on!
Positive action against Trump and his regime would bring a backlash that would be against Biden's interests.

And that leads right into the question of whether NY's intended action against Trump can be successful.
A Grand jury that will meet for 6 months does appear to be mostly an attempt to postpone it until America's public sentiments show the big move for or against Trump.

The NY case is more pointed at Trump and his business so the odds of a more aggressive pursuit of that is likely. The Garland situation involves the DOJ and our countries institutions which have been under attack for the past few years. That’s why I think the cover up of corruption there is being used to calm the waters

Now you seem to be contradicting yourself.
How so?

Forum List

Back