Garry Kasparov: Germany has a historic responsibility to help Ukraine defeat Moscow empire. MAGA & commie members, do you agree with Garry Kasparov?

MAGA & commie members, do you agree with Garry Kasparov?

• Yes! I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no, I am not MAGA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I am MAGA or commie

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no, I am MAGA or commie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
When a Grand - Grandmaster speaks out the world needs to listen to him! All NATO nations must support Ukraine.
Germany also has historic responsibility to defeat neo - stalinist Muscovy , because it enabled the October coup in 1917 by transferring Marxist bandits , including Bolshevik kingpin Lenin with loads of German money & guns .
still, MAGA & commie members do you agree with Garry Kasparov?

When a Grand - Grandmaster speaks out the world needs to listen to him! All NATO nations must support Ukraine.
Germany also has historic responsibility to defeat neo - stalinist Muscovy , because it enabled the October coup in 1917 by transferring Marxist bandits , including Bolshevik kingpin Lenin with loads of German money & guns .

Fuck Ukraine. Their days are numbered.

Fuck Ukraine. Their days are numbered.
said tsar 🇷🇺 putin 2 years ago. :auiqs.jpg:

Only MAGA and commies? You don’t care about regular Americans?!

#TREASON

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
regular Americans?!

Majority of Americans are decent and smart. Radical - left &right + Online grifters are not. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue. Hopefully the EU and Britain also go-ahead and give the frozen orc money to Ukraine ASAP.

GMbvybiXMAEWHnU.jpg

Germany has a historic responsibility to help Ukraine defeat Moscow empire.​

tenor.gif

Stop equating MAGA to Commies you fucking retard foreigner.

Germany has a historic responsibility to help Ukraine defeat Moscow empire.​

tenor.gif

read this :

View attachment 998242
Most of the folks on here, already know how the CFR works, and its propaganda affect on foreign policy in the US.

foreignpolicy IS THE magazine that give the marching orders to both the WallStreet jorno and the NYT, to both CNN and Fox news! :auiqs.jpg:

No one really bleevs the shit coming from the neolibs and neocons that come out of there anymore.

Sorry pal. If we did, we'd be as stoopid as the average Russian or average Chinese.

🤪

Most of the folks on here, already know how the CFR works, and its propaganda affect on foreign policy in the US.

foreignpolicy IS THE magazine that give the marching orders to both the WallStreet jorno and the NYT, to both CNN and Fox news! :auiqs.jpg:

No one really bleevs the shit coming from the neolibs and neocons that come out of there anymore.

Sorry pal. If we did, we'd be as stoopid as the average Russian or average Chinese.

🤪

Germany: ”it’s payback time” what is interesting here, Germany can easy crash Moscow empire in Ukraine...

Majority of Americans are decent and smart. Radical - left &right + Online grifters are not. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue. Hopefully the EU and Britain also go-ahead and give the frozen orc money to Ukraine ASAP.

View attachment 998213
The majority of Americans are smart and going to vote for Harris/Walz.

#BLUETSUNAMI

Forum List

Back