Gas mileage…

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Why the fuck would the federal government want to impose gas mileage standards on the average American? Should not be a personal choice?

Why the fuck would the federal government want to impose gas mileage standards on the average American? Should not be a personal choice?
So that you have less to deduct on your taxes.

My class A diesel motor home gets around 8 mpg on a good day...and Uncle can't do shit about it.

Well at least not yet. Kooky warmers would probably prefer my imprisonment in their beloved imagined gulag...they are so wonderfully tolerate.

The specific problem is Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) standards, which force the production of otherwise noncompetitive small cars at subsidized prices. If reduced gasoline consumption is a legitimate governmental concern, the most efficient way to achieve that objective is to tax gasoline at the pump. But then that would be too obvious; the control freaks who run our government always prefer to hoodwink the public into thinking they are getting a free ride.

I've got two big block Chevys. Only condition for emissions are vapor canisters, and that's assuming they're connected.

Let me know when snowflakes quit using private yachts and planes, and stop building 20,000 square foot homes with swimming pools. When that day comes I'll let my trucks go. Until then, suck it.

Nothing worse than a hypocrite. Liberal narrative is full and the emissions stink.

I've got two big block Chevys. Only condition for emissions are vapor canisters, and that's assuming they're connected.

Let me know when snowflakes quit using private yachts and planes, and stop building 20,000 square foot homes with swimming pools. When that day comes I'll let my trucks go. Until then, suck it.

Nothing worse than a hypocrite. Liberal narrative is full and the emissions stink.
One would think all Americans would see the hypocrisy of the elite warmers who live in huge homes, fly huge private jets and are chauffeured around in huge SUVs , but one would be wrong.

Forum List

Back