🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gavin Grimm: The Case For Conversion Therapy

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
We all know about Gavin Grimm. He/she is the famous 17 yr old tranny trying to use the wrong bathroom. Honestly, I still haven't figured it out yet. They call it a "he", and it has a boy's name. So I guess this is a chick who decided she wanted to be a guy? Does it still have a pussy, or does it have a dick now?!? Jesus Fucking Christ! Wtf kind of questions are these to even be asking?!?

One thing is sure: Gavin is one ugly fucker. I hate to break it to her, but she should of stayed a chick. Clearly, no guy is going to want to bang THAT. But she looks like dyke material. As a guy, no chick is going to let THAT monstrosity near her. Can her dick even get hard... that is, if it has a dick? Plus, I don't think fags are going to be into him either since he is in bad shape and lacks a real dick. The only way I see this thing getting any sexual satisfaction is with another fucking tranny. Can you imagine how disturbing that would be to witness?

It is also fun to point out that in the article linked to below this weirdo does not yet have a drivers license because it flunked its driving test THREE times already. WTF kind of idiot does that? Also interesting is that this chunky fucker spends A LOT of time alone.

Let's face it, this fat fuck is a ticking time bomb. There is never going to be an adequate amount of therapy and medications to fix what's wrong with this kid.

There is one thing that could of been done. Poor Gavin should of been subjected to intense conversion therapy PRIOR to undergoing this gender change. I get that homos are born that way and that conversion therapy for them is cruel. But this weirdo, Gavin, clearly needed help accepting its natural gender. That the parents enabled this gender transformation to occur is itself abusive. They have let this fucker ruin his life.

It is one thing to try to force a queer to go straight. But if you are born with a vagina and you would rather have a dick, then something is very wrong. They need hormone therapy, mental therapy, and some good old IN YOUR FACE conversion therapy. Believe me, if conversion therapy straightened out this fat fuck then he would be grateful down the road. As it stands, Gavin is a suicide waiting to happen.

If I had told my parents at age 10 that I wanted to be a girl then my dad would have beaten that nonsense out of me, and rightly so because I have a dick. That is the kind of love and support that Gavin needs and he obviously is not getting it from parents and family.

Of course, it is not too late to do some conversion therapy on this wreck of a human being. But it will be harder now than when it was younger. Still, that is the ONLY way I see this fucker being able to have anything resembling a normal life going forward.

Gavin Grimm Is The Face Of Transgender Rights. But He's Also A Regular Teen. | The Huffington Post

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

• Banned
Ok. I have convinced myself. I want to start a conversion camp!!! I will have to go somewhere else to do it, of course, like Argentina. There I can realize my dream of running a waterboard-a-torium! I am not into religion, but will probably cloak my camp in religion as a marketing tool.

• Banned
"Camp Trinity", on the luscious plains of Argentina!

"Camp Trinity is the final solution to your gender confusion!"

Ok. I have convinced myself. I want to start a conversion camp!!! I will have to go somewhere else to do it, of course, like Argentina. There I can realize my dream of running a waterboard-a-torium! I am not into religion, but will probably cloak my camp in religion as a marketing tool.

That is a great marketing tool. TV preachers have made millions using that tool.

We all know about Gavin Grimm. He/she is the famous 17 yr old tranny trying to use the wrong bathroom. Honestly, I still haven't figured it out yet. They call it a "he", and it has a boy's name. So I guess this is a chick who decided she wanted to be a guy? Does it still have a pussy, or does it have a dick now?!? Jesus Fucking Christ! Wtf kind of questions are these to even be asking?!?

One thing is sure: Gavin is one ugly fucker. I hate to break it to her, but she should of stayed a chick. Clearly, no guy is going to want to bang THAT. But she looks like dyke material. As a guy, no chick is going to let THAT monstrosity near her. Can her dick even get hard... that is, if it has a dick? Plus, I don't think fags are going to be into him either since he is in bad shape and lacks a real dick. The only way I see this thing getting any sexual satisfaction is with another fucking tranny. Can you imagine how disturbing that would be to witness?

It is also fun to point out that in the article linked to below this weirdo does not yet have a drivers license because it flunked its driving test THREE times already. WTF kind of idiot does that? Also interesting is that this chunky fucker spends A LOT of time alone.

Let's face it, this fat fuck is a ticking time bomb. There is never going to be an adequate amount of therapy and medications to fix what's wrong with this kid.

There is one thing that could of been done. Poor Gavin should of been subjected to intense conversion therapy PRIOR to undergoing this gender change. I get that homos are born that way and that conversion therapy for them is cruel. But this weirdo, Gavin, clearly needed help accepting its natural gender. That the parents enabled this gender transformation to occur is itself abusive. They have let this fucker ruin his life.

It is one thing to try to force a queer to go straight. But if you are born with a vagina and you would rather have a dick, then something is very wrong. They need hormone therapy, mental therapy, and some good old IN YOUR FACE conversion therapy. Believe me, if conversion therapy straightened out this fat fuck then he would be grateful down the road. As it stands, Gavin is a suicide waiting to happen.

If I had told my parents at age 10 that I wanted to be a girl then my dad would have beaten that nonsense out of me, and rightly so because I have a dick. That is the kind of love and support that Gavin needs and he obviously is not getting it from parents and family.

Of course, it is not too late to do some conversion therapy on this wreck of a human being. But it will be harder now than when it was younger. Still, that is the ONLY way I see this fucker being able to have anything resembling a normal life going forward.

Gavin Grimm Is The Face Of Transgender Rights. But He's Also A Regular Teen. | The Huffington Post

Dear Rob37
I think you misunderstand or misportray both the Transgender issues and the healing therapy
that has worked for people to change unwanted orientation or attractions:

1. this isn't about the convenience of other people, and certainly isn't going to be about how pretty or good looking that person will end up to other people. you're only looking at the superficial surface, but clearly the issue is internalized: with a male personality or spirit born in a female body or a female spirit/personality born in a male body. if it was that simple, as only changing the outside, then TG would not suffer so much mental anguish before after and during their process or decisions of transitioning or not. This isn't like changing clothes to pretend to be someone or something else. Or else these issues wouldn't even come up if it was that easy to fix!

2. Spiritual healing is also not forced from the outside for convenience of others. It's for the person to choose to forgive and heal of whatever past conditions brought them to that point in life. It has to be by that person's will and choice to change all the deep rooted causes and memories.
How To Defeat Homosexual Activists 101 A Real Education
Again it is very deep, and painful process, like going through chemotherapy that guts you completely inside out to remake who you are and leave behind everything you thought you were.

I think if you knew anyone who went through this you wouldn't treat it so lightly and superficially.

• Banned

Dear Rob37
I think you misunderstand or misportray both the Transgender issues and the healing therapy

1. this isn't about the convenience of other people, and certainly isn't going to be about how pretty or good looking that person will end up to other people. you're only looking at the superficial surface, but clearly the issue is internalized: with a male personality or spirit born in a female body or a female spirit/personality born in a male body. if it was that simple, as only changing the outside, then TG would not suffer so much mental anguish before after and during their process or decisions of transitioning or not. This isn't like changing clothes to pretend to be someone or something else. Or else these issues wouldn't even come up if it was that easy to fix!

2. Spiritual healing is also not forced from the outside for convenience of others. It's for the person to choose to forgive and heal of whatever past conditions brought them to that point in life. It has to be by that person's will and choice to change all the deep rooted causes and memories.
Again it is very deep, and painful process, like going through chemotherapy that guts you completely inside out to remake who you are and leave behind everything you thought you were.

I think if you knew anyone who went through this you wouldn't treat it so lightly and superficially.
You have given me a lot to think about, Emily, and I am grateful for that. You have the uncanny ability to read me like an open book. To be completely honest, I am not too hung up on any of this. Rather, I am just looking for a way to waterboard people in an acceptable way. It is unjustly referred to as "torture" in the United States, so it cannot be practiced here. But elsewhere, like in Argentina, pretty much anything goes. Waterboarding has tremendous potential for behavior modification.

My buddies and I have done it a couple of times, though admittedly it was after we had been drinking. The idea is to induce your innate panic reflex so you completely lose control. Reason is no longer an obstacle at that point. Once reason, or logic, is out of the way, then you can focus on modifying one's behavior through reinforced negative stimulus. The great thing about Waterboarding is that it's not physically dangerous. You do inhale some water in order to effect the simulated drowning, but it is not enough to hurt a healthy individual. Thus, all participants walk away unharmed. Moreover, if you have consent then everything should be A-ok.

It would be really cool if there were Waterboarding clubs out there... like a fight club (I never saw the movie, by I think the title pretty much sums it up from what so hear). Then enthusiasts could get together and hone our craft.

Dear Rob37

You have given me a lot to think about, Emily, and I am grateful for that. You have the uncanny ability to read me like an open book. To be completely honest, I am not too hung up on any of this. Rather, I am just looking for a way to waterboard people in an acceptable way. It is unjustly referred to as "torture" in the United States, so it cannot be practiced here. But elsewhere, like in Argentina, pretty much anything goes. Waterboarding has tremendous potential for behavior modification.

My buddies and I have done it a couple of times, though admittedly it was after we had been drinking. The idea is to induce your innate panic reflex so you completely lose control. Reason is no longer an obstacle at that point. Once reason, or logic, is out of the way, then you can focus on modifying one's behavior through reinforced negative stimulus. The great thing about Waterboarding is that it's not physically dangerous. You do inhale some water in order to effect the simulated drowning, but it is not enough to hurt a healthy individual. Thus, all participants walk away unharmed. Moreover, if you have consent then everything should be A-ok.

It would be really cool if there were Waterboarding clubs out there... like a fight club (I never saw the movie, by I think the title pretty much sums it up from what so hear). Then enthusiasts could get together and hone our craft.
Okay I getcha Rob37
I have a friend who counsels people spiritualy to give up their worst fears by AGREEInG to "push each other's buttons" until no more fear response comes out. It is like draining the pool, and letting it all go.

You seem to describe a similar tactic.

I guess my way of "waterboarding" someone is verbally hitting them with an ocean of verbosity. Till they drown in compassionate attempts at peacemaking and pass out.

If they regain consciousness and recover maybe they will wake up in another world ...going "WTF was that all about????"

Dear Rob37

Okay I getcha Rob37
I have a friend who counsels people spiritualy to give up their worst fears by AGREEInG to "push each other's buttons" until no more fear response comes out. It is like draining the pool, and letting it all go.

You seem to describe a similar tactic.

I guess my way of "waterboarding" someone is verbally hitting them with an ocean of verbosity. Till they drown in compassionate attempts at peacemaking and pass out.

If they regain consciousness and recover maybe they will wake up in another world ...going "WTF was that all about????"
You get me.

Forum List

Back