Gay Anderson Cooper Told His Great Grandfather (X's 4) Was Murdered By His Slave: "He Deserved It".

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What a vile POS Anderson Cooper is. He thinks it's cool? If the Negro had acted early enough, the ancestor would not have been able to have had any descendants at all, and Anderson Cooper would never have existed either. He's saying "cool" to himself almost not existing? What a traitor, even to himself lol.

What a vile POS Anderson Cooper is. He thinks it's cool? If the Negro had acted early enough, the ancestor would not have been able to have had any descendants at all, and Anderson Cooper would never have existed either. He's saying "cool" to himself almost not existing? What a traitor, even to himself lol.

Thanks for providing another example of Stevie the racist, anti-semite homophobic bigot in action.

Thanks for providing another example of Stevie the racist, anti-semite homophobic bigot in action.

I'm only speaking the truth. You see my little liberal pipsqueak Obama disciple, I don't believe in speaking politically correct. It obfuscates from revealing true facts and it underminds freedom of expression.

I'm only speaking the truth. You see my little liberal pipsqueak Obama disciple, I don't believe in speaking politically correct. It obfuscates from revealing true facts and it underminds freedom of expression.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit your racist antisemite homophobic ass.

Mark my words, in another few months, the CNN queer child rape lobby will be involved in some convoluted orchestration in which people trying to protect kids from these predatory maggots, are "white-privileged." For several years, when I still lived in San Francisco, it was entirely possible for identical twins to be "racist" against one another, if one was queer and the other wasn't. Imagine that, if you're not a mentally deranged, sexual deviant, child rapist wannabe, well then you're a "racist." Fortunately, CNN is deep in the ratings shitter and almost out of business. Fox has kicked their ass into irrelevancy. Maybe Cooper can get a staff job down at his favorite NAMBLA chapter.

You wouldn't know the truth
Oh but I do my little quisling!

Just as delusional as your usual racist, homophobic antisemite rants.

Just as delusional as your usual racist, homophobic antisemite rants.

Awe! You're so sensitive!

Some slave owners were good to their "people". Most, not so much and got back what they dished. The abused slaves should have had more uprisings than they did and I don't blame them one bit when they did exactly that.

Not only were most slave owners good to their slaves, they looked down on whoever wasn't good to their slaves.

It really makes sense. A slave represented several hundred dollars in investment. Abusing a slave was throwing good money away. They were well fed so they could work. They got medical care. A dead slave was a total loss.

To be really crass, compare a slave in the 1800s to a car today. If you want to get where you are going you will put gas in it. When it makes that funny noise you will take it to a mechanic. Otherwise you have very expensive junk.

Slaves as a rule were not indulged. But they were cared for. Better than mexicans are today. When a mexican gets sick you just can their ass and get another mexican.

Not a word yet from the queer lobby here, regarding the 365,000 WHITE REPUBLICAN MALES who died fighting to free America's slaves. Oh, make that 365,000 and one. Our greatest president, the man who put the stamp of Republican Party conscience on America's social landscape, also forfeited his life in the cause of freeing America's slaves. All so some festering little CNN faggot can counterfactualize and faux self-loathe for the sake of a tenth of a rating point. What a pathetic POS.

Forum List

Back