1 in 3 Democrats believe Trump faked assassination attempt. I talked to one

Fear not. The 30% of Dems who would believe such nonsense are either the far-left radicals who brag they would vote for a corpse instead of Trump OR the gullible, brainwashed idiots who have fallen for the Democrat lies.

They were always going to vote D anyway.

In the meantime, there are enough independents who see that either 1) the Dem government’s insistence of hiring unquakified people for critical roles due to superficialities such as blackness or femaleness has taken the level of government incompetence to a new low, or 2) this was an intentional set-up, now tried to cover up with the “sloppy roof” excuse.

Either way, all it takes is 5% of independents to switch to Trump as a result of the assassination attempt, and he clinches the win. (He was already ahead or tied in all swing states, and ahead even in blue states like VA and NJ.)

The timeline in review: About 6:09, the sniper gets into position on the roof. He fires at and hit Trump at 6:11. At 6:11 and 20 seconds, Trump stands back up and pumps his fist in the air. At 6:11 and 25 seconds, he effectively wins the election.

Though I realize that watching Maddow, Joy Reid, MSNBC in general and such educational sources as The View does imply a less than stellar assessment of your cognitive competitiveness, this is still a shocking result.

I've watched interviews of people in California and it breaks my heart. As a young pup my view of California was gleaned through the video of David Lee Roths cover of "California Girls". Sunshine and fun. The types of opinions I heard during a few recent street interviews threw me for a confounded loop.. Some of these brain surgeons being interviewed wished that Trump had died, others said "RIP to the shooter" etc. Just morbid expressions that transcended politics.

There were also repeated claims that Trump had staged the attack. One man was thoroughly convinced it was fake, expressing anger at the mere suggestion it could be legitimate.

California can still recover, but some sanity and logic has to be reconstituted in that beautiful state. A state full of beautiful people who are often social libertarians. I can see the appeal even with all of the challenges, I love their spirit. However, this spirit is not relegated to California alone, they do not have a monopoly on this. It is also found in places such as Austin, Texas without an overabundance of tinfoil hats and lack of empathy. California better be careful or they will lose a great deal to Texas in particular. Musk has already sounded the alarm loud and clear. Hopefully some are listening.

If some polls are to be believed, one in three Democrats think that Donald Trump faked his own assassination attempt. When I read that, I thought, could this possibly be true? But this weekend on my drive home to West Virginia from the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, I got the theory first hand. And it's a fascinating doozy.

Station Square Ristorante, just off of I-80 in Liberty, Ohio, is an absolute gem. Ottavio and Bridget Musumeci have somehow managed to create a legitimate fine-dining experience attached to the Super 8 motel. And no, I’m not kidding. In the wood-paneled bar, as I ordered oysters and antipasto for a late lunch, I met Mark, originally from northern New Jersey, which his accent revealed before he did. And Mark, well, he had some very interesting things to say.

As is my way, I turned the conversation to politics and the assassination came up.

"That whole thing was a setup," Mark told me.

How many times have the leftists here scoffed at right-wingers as "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS"?

Great comedy!

Oh, you know Pootey has that tape. It would be hysterical to watch, even for you. :)

There isn't a mountain of evidence against Biden (just ask Comer and Jordan if you don't believe me), Smollett lied and was dispatched.
Ronny's little "woke" rant against people who are different came back to bite him in the ass. As I recall, he was one of the cucks who bowed and kissed the ring
last week. There goes his shot in 2028.
You are in for a rude awakening the moment that Biden pardons him and his family for these crimes that you say dont exist. You think dems are in bad shape NOW? Just wait until the nation sees that you guys have been protecting the most corrupt politician in US history.

Thr far left will believe anything they are fed from the left wing media

That media is trying to sell lies to minimize the poll numbers from the assassination attempt.

There is no reasoning with these RETARDS

It describes democrats for tha last decade too. Hell, Trumps presidency started with one of your favorite and dumbest democrat conspiracy theories... that he was a "Russian agent". :dunno:
maury-well.gif

Though I realize that watching Maddow, Joy Reid, MSNBC in general and such educational sources as The View does imply a less than stellar assessment of your cognitive competitiveness, this is still a shocking result.

I've watched interviews of people in California and it breaks my heart. As a young pup my view of California was gleaned through the video of David Lee Roths cover of "California Girls". Sunshine and fun. The types of opinions I heard during a few recent street interviews threw me for a confounded loop.. Some of these brain surgeons being interviewed wished that Trump had died, others said "RIP to the shooter" etc. Just morbid expressions that transcended politics.

There were also repeated claims that Trump had staged the attack. One man was thoroughly convinced it was fake, expressing anger at the mere suggestion it could be legitimate.

California can still recover, but some sanity and logic has to be reconstituted in that beautiful state. A state full of beautiful people who are often social libertarians. I can see the appeal even with all of the challenges, I love their spirit. However, this spirit is not relegated to California alone, they do not have a monopoly on this. It is also found in places such as Austin, Texas without an overabundance of tinfoil hats and lack of empathy. California better be careful or they will lose a great deal to Texas in particular. Musk has already sounded the alarm loud and clear. Hopefully some are listening.

If some polls are to be believed, one in three Democrats think that Donald Trump faked his own assassination attempt. When I read that, I thought, could this possibly be true? But this weekend on my drive home to West Virginia from the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, I got the theory first hand. And it's a fascinating doozy.

Station Square Ristorante, just off of I-80 in Liberty, Ohio, is an absolute gem. Ottavio and Bridget Musumeci have somehow managed to create a legitimate fine-dining experience attached to the Super 8 motel. And no, I’m not kidding. In the wood-paneled bar, as I ordered oysters and antipasto for a late lunch, I met Mark, originally from northern New Jersey, which his accent revealed before he did. And Mark, well, he had some very interesting things to say.

As is my way, I turned the conversation to politics and the assassination came up.

Given Trump's rising up, shaking his fist and staging a photo op, I fully believe Trump could have staged this.

Would he care that someone died - not for a second. He didn't care when half a million people died of covid while he was President. He never even mentioned the dead.

Thr far left will believe anything they are fed from the left wing media

That media is trying to sell lies to minimize the poll numbers from the assassination attempt.

There is no reasoning with these RETARDS

Says the guy who still believes that the election was "stolen".

Talk about people who will believe anything.

I love the intellectuals when they grinding their gears, like the whole, "they stole the election" cognitive competitiveness assessment.

Forum List

Back