1 in 3 Democrats believe Trump faked assassination attempt. I talked to one

^^^Another stupid deviant who thinks we take anything they say and do seriously. Halfwits with high self-esteem are amusing.
No, you just keep yammering shit. Day after day after day after.

You consume, and then regurgitate bullshit.
No wonder more than half the country has had enough of you. :)

No, you just keep yammering shit. Day after day after day after.

You consume, and then regurgitate bullshit.
No wonder more than half the country has had enough of you. :)

lol it's easy to make you gimps cry, is all; you never have anything and you can never refute anything, all you can do is parrot what you're told.

Meet your next President!

potus2_0.jpg

And they were promptly dismissed.
Much like the NINJAS!! in Arizona.

Happens when your case is based on conspiracy theory....instead of...you know, actual evidence. :auiqs.jpg:
Nope. 3 years your corrupt DOJ attacked True the Vote. Trying to prosecute them with Lawfare. You lost and now anyone can challenge voter rolls based on change of address.

Nope. 3 years your corrupt DOJ attacked True the Vote. Trying to prosecute them with Lawfare. You lost and now anyone can challenge voter rolls based on change of address.

The "true vote"???? Is that where you discount the votes of anyone living in a city, meaning 80% of Americans?????

The only time the Republican Party has won the popular vote for President in this century was 2004, and it was a near thing then. Instead, the EC has inflicted two of the worst presidents in American history on the American people.

Then you come up with the idea that prosecuting Donald Trump for the crimes he's been committing all of his life is somehow "lawfare". The man was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected the old conman President.

And YOU want to give the White House back to a career criminal who nearly destroyed the nation and left a million Americans dead, after his first time, and has promised to do WORSE when he gets in.

This is why white male Republicans are both gullible and stupid.

Because all they provided was conspiracy theory, You don't get to litigate an election years after it was lawfully certified.

There are consequences for lies. :)

Oh, you know Pootey has that tape. It would be hysterical to watch, even for you. :)

There isn't a mountain of evidence against Biden (just ask Comer and Jordan if you don't believe me), Smollett lied and was dispatched.
Ronny's little "woke" rant against people who are different came back to bite him in the ass. As I recall, he was one of the cucks who bowed and kissed the ring
last week. There goes his shot in 2028.

Yeah, there is a mountain of evidence. But you can rest assured know that that the Rs are spineless and would never investigate the cryptkeeper.

This ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ is called "Confession by Accusation".

Oh look! It's my little Fake News emojii shadow. :auiqs.jpg:
You just can't quit me, can you sweetie?

I love it. You fear is palpable.
Otherwise you'd come out of the shadows and actually engage me.

But since you made a half-assed effort here, I'll respond by saying it's long past time for you idiots to stop parroting lies.
Live in the real world.

The "true vote"???? Is that where you discount the votes of anyone living in a city, meaning 80% of Americans?????

The only time the Republican Party has won the popular vote for President in this century was 2004, and it was a near thing then. Instead, the EC has inflicted two of the worst presidents in American history on the American people.

Then you come up with the idea that prosecuting Donald Trump for the crimes he's been committing all of his life is somehow "lawfare". The man was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected the old conman President.

And YOU want to give the White House back to a career criminal who nearly destroyed the nation and left a million Americans dead, after his first time, and has promised to do WORSE when he gets in.

This is why white male Republicans are both gullible and stupid.
Liar.

Your side doesnt want Voter Rolls cleaned because you Harvest Votes.

You have to be sued to do it.

Forum List

Back