1 in 3 Democrats believe Trump faked assassination attempt. I talked to one

You do know there are large blue parts of red states (Texas, Florida) and large red parts of blue states (California, New York)....right??

This is why your idea of splitting the country won't work.
Best if you deal in reality and learn to play nice in our mutual sandbox.
Thats why it hasnt happened. That and modern weapons.

Restore the Constitution and give power back to the states. Then we will not give a damn about the LUNACY of Cali and New York

Compared to "Women can have penises" and "Children are born racist", "Trump faked his own assassination attempt" isn't the most insane thing they believe.
No, no, no…..you got the lib narrative all wrong! It’s WHITES who are born racist.

Thr far left will believe anything they are fed from the left wing media

That media is trying to sell lies to minimize the poll numbers from the assassination attempt.

There is no reasoning with these RETARDS

You have unwittingly posted a video of news anchors from local news stations owned by Sinclair, a company run by conservatives, all parroting right wing talking points.

The “hives” are full of your rejected kids! We’re sending them back home. :dev3:

#LEARNYOURPRONOUNS
So what’s the problem with sending kids, with parents who came here illegally, back home - and then the family can enter the legal way? Not with their bogus claims of “oppression.”

What’s that you’re saying? It could take two years that way? Well, that’s how it’s done to ensure our country remains in a position where most people are smart and capable of supporting themselves.. My grandfather came here at 16 with his 14-year-old brother, rented a room in a tenement apartment somewhere (no….the government did not put them up in hotels), and over the course of five years, saved enough from their meager earnings to bring over, one by one, his mother and five other siblings.

You know the result of that type of thing? You end up with motivated, resourceful, capable new Americans. NOT scofflaws who immediately get free housing.

Though I realize that watching Maddow, Joy Reid, MSNBC in general and such educational sources as The View does imply a less than stellar assessment of your cognitive competitiveness, this is still a shocking result.

I've watched interviews of people in California and it breaks my heart. As a young pup my view of California was gleaned through the video of David Lee Roths cover of "California Girls". Sunshine and fun. The types of opinions I heard during a few recent street interviews threw me for a confounded loop.. Some of these brain surgeons being interviewed wished that Trump had died, others said "RIP to the shooter" etc. Just morbid expressions that transcended politics.

There were also repeated claims that Trump had staged the attack. One man was thoroughly convinced it was fake, expressing anger at the mere suggestion it could be legitimate.

California can still recover, but some sanity and logic has to be reconstituted in that beautiful state. A state full of beautiful people who are often social libertarians. I can see the appeal even with all of the challenges, I love their spirit. However, this spirit is not relegated to California alone, they do not have a monopoly on this. It is also found in places such as Austin, Texas without an overabundance of tinfoil hats and lack of empathy. California better be careful or they will lose a great deal to Texas in particular. Musk has already sounded the alarm loud and clear. Hopefully some are listening.

If some polls are to be believed, one in three Democrats think that Donald Trump faked his own assassination attempt. When I read that, I thought, could this possibly be true? But this weekend on my drive home to West Virginia from the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, I got the theory first hand. And it's a fascinating doozy.

Station Square Ristorante, just off of I-80 in Liberty, Ohio, is an absolute gem. Ottavio and Bridget Musumeci have somehow managed to create a legitimate fine-dining experience attached to the Super 8 motel. And no, I’m not kidding. In the wood-paneled bar, as I ordered oysters and antipasto for a late lunch, I met Mark, originally from northern New Jersey, which his accent revealed before he did. And Mark, well, he had some very interesting things to say.

As is my way, I turned the conversation to politics and the assassination came up.

"That whole thing was a setup," Mark told me.
/----/ OMG OMG OMG listen to these theories. OMG OMG OMG

You have unwittingly posted a video of news anchors from local news stations owned by Sinclair, a company run by conservatives, all parroting right wing talking points.
Any game your side can invent, our side can learn to play

Thats why it hasnt happened. That and modern weapons.

Restore the Constitution and give power back to the states. Then we will not give a damn about the LUNACY of Cali and New York
It hasn't and won't happen because no matter what you merry band of minority miscreants spout anonymously on Internet message boards, the majority of voters just want to get on with their lives and see the country evolve and move forward.
Not move backward into anarchy.

You people are dinosaurs. Long past time for your extinction level event.

It hasn't and won't happen because no matter what you merry band of minority miscreants spout anonymously on Internet message boards, the majority of voters just want to get on with their lives and see the country evolve and move forward.

Who gave you the keys to this country bitch?

Same to you.

Though I realize that watching Maddow, Joy Reid, MSNBC in general and such educational sources as The View does imply a less than stellar assessment of your cognitive competitiveness, this is still a shocking result.

I've watched interviews of people in California and it breaks my heart. As a young pup my view of California was gleaned through the video of David Lee Roths cover of "California Girls". Sunshine and fun. The types of opinions I heard during a few recent street interviews threw me for a confounded loop.. Some of these brain surgeons being interviewed wished that Trump had died, others said "RIP to the shooter" etc. Just morbid expressions that transcended politics.

There were also repeated claims that Trump had staged the attack. One man was thoroughly convinced it was fake, expressing anger at the mere suggestion it could be legitimate.

California can still recover, but some sanity and logic has to be reconstituted in that beautiful state. A state full of beautiful people who are often social libertarians. I can see the appeal even with all of the challenges, I love their spirit. However, this spirit is not relegated to California alone, they do not have a monopoly on this. It is also found in places such as Austin, Texas without an overabundance of tinfoil hats and lack of empathy. California better be careful or they will lose a great deal to Texas in particular. Musk has already sounded the alarm loud and clear. Hopefully some are listening.

If some polls are to be believed, one in three Democrats think that Donald Trump faked his own assassination attempt. When I read that, I thought, could this possibly be true? But this weekend on my drive home to West Virginia from the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, I got the theory first hand. And it's a fascinating doozy.

Station Square Ristorante, just off of I-80 in Liberty, Ohio, is an absolute gem. Ottavio and Bridget Musumeci have somehow managed to create a legitimate fine-dining experience attached to the Super 8 motel. And no, I’m not kidding. In the wood-paneled bar, as I ordered oysters and antipasto for a late lunch, I met Mark, originally from northern New Jersey, which his accent revealed before he did. And Mark, well, he had some very interesting things to say.

As is my way, I turned the conversation to politics and the assassination came up.

"That whole thing was a setup," Mark told me.
this just once again proves that liberalism is a mental disease.

Any game your side can invent, our side can learn to play
And we will have to, if we want to win this election. The Dems have always counted on Republicans refusing to drop down to their level, but that needs to stop.

(Of course…..there IS a level to which we will not drop, no matter what. When the Democrat rival is speaking at a rally, we will not leave an easy shot available so a sniper can kill him.)

you have no idea what this country is all about. Why don't you immigrate to north korea, they have the kind of system you seem to want to live under.

you have no idea what this country is all about. Why don't you immigrate to north korea, they have the kind of system you seem to want to live under.
Yes I do. And it's not about your hatred, bigotry, or your incessant need to have a strong man dictator ruling you to make you feel like your hope and dream of returning to a 1950's America shall not perish from your imagination. :)

You do know there are large blue parts of red states (Texas, Florida) and large red parts of blue states (California, New York)....right??

This is why your idea of splitting the country won't work.
Best if you deal in reality and learn to play nice in our mutual sandbox.
America is already split

We are two totally different people occupying the same space

Same to you. Your side Burning Looting and Murdering.

Its Mutual IDIOT
Maybe it was because people like you condoned police shooting unarmed black males in the back.
You don't think. Which is the reason I don't hate people like you. I just have no respect for you.
You react. Again, the lies, the hatred, the bile. It's all become reflex for you.
Just like breathing. :)

Forum List

Back