1 in 3 Democrats believe Trump faked assassination attempt. I talked to one

Sure, you run with this. But no one on the Democratic party side is talking about civil war, mass deportations, vilifying races of people, or creating a nationalistic country.
Only one party crawling to align themselves with the rise of 1930's Germany.

That's you snowflake. :auiqs.jpg:
We cant stand each other. America is divided

I wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire.

That clear it up for you Nazi boi Troll?

No, its documented evidence. Just because you're in fantasy land doesn't change what facts are. Lol.
No. You have documented conspiracy theories. You idiots have steeped in this tea bag for over a decade.
Move on. What are you afraid of? Your boy is ahead at moment.
Why are you still attempting to litigate 2020? That election was called a long time ago.

Could it be, that you are afraid because your man isn't getting any real separation in the polls and that his party has
absolutely nothing new to off the average voter? :)

No. You have documented conspiracy theories. You idiots have steeped in this tea bag for over a decade.
Move on. What are you afraid of? Your boy is ahead at moment.
Why are you still attempting to litigate 2020? That election was called a long time ago.

Could it be, that you are afraid because your man isn't getting any real separation in the polls and that his party has
absolutely nothing new to off the average voter? :)
Because we know you are looking to steal it again

We cant stand each other. America is divided

I wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire.

That clear it up for you Nazi boi Troll?

This just breaks my heart.

Again, I get it. You and others like you have become cancers.
Not really sure why your boy is worth it, but whatever.

I'll depend on the rationality of people who DON'T think like you (dinosaur) to move this country forward. :)

Oh look! It's my little Fake News emojii shadow. :auiqs.jpg:
You just can't quit me, can you sweetie?

I love it. You fear is palpable.
Otherwise you'd come out of the shadows and actually engage me.

But since you made a half-assed effort here, I'll respond by saying it's long past time for you idiots to stop parroting lies.
Live in the real world.
I'll respond by saying it's long past time for you idiots to stop parroting lies.
more hypocrisy.

STeele dossier ring a bell?

This just breaks my heart.

Again, I get it. You and others like you have become cancers.
Not really sure why your boy is worth it, but whatever.

I'll depend on the rationality of people who DON'T think like you (dinosaur) to move this country forward. :)
Same way we feel about you bitch.

Country needs a Divorce

Though I realize that watching Maddow, Joy Reid, MSNBC in general and such educational sources as The View does imply a less than stellar assessment of your cognitive competitiveness, this is still a shocking result.

I've watched interviews of people in California and it breaks my heart. As a young pup my view of California was gleaned through the video of David Lee Roths cover of "California Girls". Sunshine and fun. The types of opinions I heard during a few recent street interviews threw me for a confounded loop.. Some of these brain surgeons being interviewed wished that Trump had died, others said "RIP to the shooter" etc. Just morbid expressions that transcended politics.

There were also repeated claims that Trump had staged the attack. One man was thoroughly convinced it was fake, expressing anger at the mere suggestion it could be legitimate.

California can still recover, but some sanity and logic has to be reconstituted in that beautiful state. A state full of beautiful people who are often social libertarians. I can see the appeal even with all of the challenges, I love their spirit. However, this spirit is not relegated to California alone, they do not have a monopoly on this. It is also found in places such as Austin, Texas without an overabundance of tinfoil hats and lack of empathy. California better be careful or they will lose a great deal to Texas in particular. Musk has already sounded the alarm loud and clear. Hopefully some are listening.

If some polls are to be believed, one in three Democrats think that Donald Trump faked his own assassination attempt. When I read that, I thought, could this possibly be true? But this weekend on my drive home to West Virginia from the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, I got the theory first hand. And it's a fascinating doozy.

Station Square Ristorante, just off of I-80 in Liberty, Ohio, is an absolute gem. Ottavio and Bridget Musumeci have somehow managed to create a legitimate fine-dining experience attached to the Super 8 motel. And no, I’m not kidding. In the wood-paneled bar, as I ordered oysters and antipasto for a late lunch, I met Mark, originally from northern New Jersey, which his accent revealed before he did. And Mark, well, he had some very interesting things to say.

As is my way, I turned the conversation to politics and the assassination came up.

"That whole thing was a setup," Mark told me.
Can you imagine that?! Trump generates conspiracy theories! Live by the sword; die by the sword.

#NEXT

You got a corpse running

STFU
And you have the same pathologically lying, narcissistic grifter you put up ten years ago. When you have/had much better choices. You cling to this barking fossil.
Talk about not being able to move on. :auiqs.jpg:

Though I realize that watching Maddow, Joy Reid, MSNBC in general and such educational sources as The View does imply a less than stellar assessment of your cognitive competitiveness, this is still a shocking result.

I've watched interviews of people in California and it breaks my heart. As a young pup my view of California was gleaned through the video of David Lee Roths cover of "California Girls". Sunshine and fun. The types of opinions I heard during a few recent street interviews threw me for a confounded loop.. Some of these brain surgeons being interviewed wished that Trump had died, others said "RIP to the shooter" etc. Just morbid expressions that transcended politics.

There were also repeated claims that Trump had staged the attack. One man was thoroughly convinced it was fake, expressing anger at the mere suggestion it could be legitimate.

California can still recover, but some sanity and logic has to be reconstituted in that beautiful state. A state full of beautiful people who are often social libertarians. I can see the appeal even with all of the challenges, I love their spirit. However, this spirit is not relegated to California alone, they do not have a monopoly on this. It is also found in places such as Austin, Texas without an overabundance of tinfoil hats and lack of empathy. California better be careful or they will lose a great deal to Texas in particular. Musk has already sounded the alarm loud and clear. Hopefully some are listening.

If some polls are to be believed, one in three Democrats think that Donald Trump faked his own assassination attempt. When I read that, I thought, could this possibly be true? But this weekend on my drive home to West Virginia from the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, I got the theory first hand. And it's a fascinating doozy.

Station Square Ristorante, just off of I-80 in Liberty, Ohio, is an absolute gem. Ottavio and Bridget Musumeci have somehow managed to create a legitimate fine-dining experience attached to the Super 8 motel. And no, I’m not kidding. In the wood-paneled bar, as I ordered oysters and antipasto for a late lunch, I met Mark, originally from northern New Jersey, which his accent revealed before he did. And Mark, well, he had some very interesting things to say.

As is my way, I turned the conversation to politics and the assassination came up.

"That whole thing was a setup," Mark told me.
While it’s not right someone tried to shoot him, someone trying to shoot the man isn’t a good thing. But republicans are treating it like it is.

Trumps a bad man. The shooter should have just voted.

Screw you. Keep your perverted party out of Red States. Stay in your Hives New York and Cali.
You do know there are large blue parts of red states (Texas, Florida) and large red parts of blue states (California, New York)....right??

This is why your idea of splitting the country won't work.
Best if you deal in reality and learn to play nice in our mutual sandbox.

And you have the same pathologically lying, narcissistic grifter you put up ten years ago. When you have/had much better choices. You cling to this barking fossil.
Talk about not being able to move on. :auiqs.jpg:
The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

Forum List

Back