peace proposal : 50% of Palestinian lands conquered by the Israelis given back, and halting of the settlement expansion.

Gaza might have shrunk since 1947.. did you check?
i provided a map earlier, i think on page 1 of this thread.

and the west bank?
constantly encroached on as a "logical reaction" which in reality is most likely caused by militant actions that are provoked among Palestinians by Israelis and their military industrial and Zionist bases.
Hamas rules the Pals in Gaza where there were no Jewish settlements

Now the IDF controls that territory and its the arab’s own fault

Hamas rules the Pals in Gaza where there were no Jewish settlements

Now the IDF controls that territory and its the arab’s own fault
maybe.
but a "comfy" and "prosperous" existence as the regional military superpower, COMES WITH REGIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AS WELL, if you ask me.

Last edited:
maybe.
but a "comfy" and "prosperous" existance as the regional military superpower, COMES WITH RESPONSIBILITIES, if you ask me.
Israel was attacked by Hamas

All the deaths - 100% - in Gaza are caused by that fact

Israel was attacked by Hamas

All the deaths - 100% - in Gaza are caused by that fact
oh so quick to point the finger.
but how many of those Palestinian casualties really had any say in the way Hamas ran it's "foreign policy"??
very few. only the hamas fighters, in fact. and those are valid targets indeed.
but there has -again- been too much (if you ask me) collateral damage generated by the Israelis, also after Oct 7th.

Gaza might have shrunk since 1947.. did you check?
i provided a timeline + maps link earlier, i think on page 1 of this thread.

and the west bank?
constantly encroached on as a "logical reaction" which in reality is most likely caused by militant actions that are provoked among Palestinians by Israelis and their military industrial and Zionist bases.
No, Gaza has not shrunk. It was unilaterally given to Arabs and they elected a government. And right after it was turned over, the rockets began. Israel left resources and allowed trade and movement between Israel and Gaza. October 7 took place during a supposed cease fire when Israel was sending (literally) tons of material and food daily. There was no encroaching. That you use language as you do and advocate for a particular position makes your suggestion problematic.

No, Gaza has not shrunk. It was unilaterally given to Arabs and they elected a government. And right after it was turned over, the rockets began. Israel left resources and allowed trade and movement between Israel and Gaza. October 7 took place during a supposed cease fire when Israel was sending (literally) tons of material and food daily. There was no encroaching. That you use language as you do and advocate for a particular position makes your suggestion problematic.

there was encroaching.
to deny that is somewhat akin to suffering a minor delusion, or political malevolence at worst.

(and no, i had nothing to do with that website link above here ending up on the web)

Last edited:

there was encroaching.
to deny that is somewhat akin to suffering a minor delusion, or political malevolence at worst.

(and no, i had nothing to do with that website link above here ending up on the web)
There may have been some encroaching after the wars in 48 and 67 for defensive purposes only ie buffer zones. Israel is simply trying to insure you don't attack it again. What did you people pay Israel in recompense for attacking Israel and then loosing both of those wars? Israel deserves compensation for having to defend itself. Israel only took a bit of land for a buffer zone to make it easier to defend itself in the event you people attacked it again. And what are you going to give Israel in compensation for attacking in Oct. 2023?

There may have been some encroaching after the wars in 48 and 67 for defensive purposes only ie buffer zones. Israel is simply trying to insure you don't attack it again. What did you people pay Israel in recompense for attacking Israel and then loosing both of those wars? Israel deserves compensation for having to defend itself. Israel only took a bit of land for a buffer zone to make it easier to defend itself in the event you people attacked it again. And what are you going to give Israel in compensation for attacking in Oct. 2023?
let's not forget that Israelis, Zionists, most of them are very violent and secretly-racist land thieves.
and that a lot more land thieving has happened than you describe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back