Judge Cannon just dismissed Smith's classified documents case against Trump

1. Trump requested the NG on J3. There are many witnesses.
Kellogg, who was serving as Vice President Mike Pence’s National Security Advisor at the time of the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol breach, tweeted last week, “To be clear on 6 Jan/NG. Pg 199 of my book, ‘On 3 Jan the President asked the Def Dept to deploy NG troops’ into DC for J6 contingencies. OK for J6 Cmte to publicly release my full sworn testimony.

2. Capitol Police Chief Sund also requested the NG before J6.
Sund said he spoke to both Stenger and Irving about requesting the National Guard in the days before the riot, and that Irving said he was concerned about the “optics” of having them present.

3. Mayor Bowser said her police were adequate.

4. Nancy Pelosi video

Nancy Pelosi says ‘I take responsibility’ for not having National Guard at the Capitol on Jan. 6 in video shot by her own daughter​

The fact that Irving (her direct report) denied the early request because of Pelosi means she is actually to blame.
If the NG was deployed there would have been no riot, duh.

That's under testimony, not in some book in barnes and noble.

That's under testimony, not in some book in barnes and noble.
There is no disagreement that at the J3 meeting Trump said "Fill the request"
That is not a direct order to provide 10,000 NG troops.
We need the House GOP to get the participants under oath and find out who is lying.
Nancy Pelosi takes responsibility in a video for denying NG troops
People in the NG loop:
At J3 meeting: SECDEF Miller, Milley, Kash, Kellogg, Trump, Meadows where Trump said "fill the request"
Mayor Bowser's letter denied the NG troops saying her police were adequate. Where were they during the riot?
Capitol Police Chief Sund also requested NG troops, Sgt. at Arms Irving denied his request based on Pelosi's policy

We need more testimony.
Mikey Johnson & Jim Jordan need to make it happen to find out why the NG was not there

Forum List

Back