gay panic law = not guilty of murder ?!

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
what kind of dumbass crap is this?
old BLACK guy murders young WHITE guy and uses the ''gay panic law''???!!!!
not to mention hate crime is not even mentioned --AS USUAL
black privilege??

Miller is the killer
Miller did not have "so much as a scratch on him,
"gay panic" after being hit on by another man.
??!! WTF??
, he will not spend a day in prison.
Man cleared of murder using 'gay panic' defence in US
Texas man avoids murder and manslaughter convictions after defense cites 'gay panic' law | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
so there doesn't even have to be evidence of an attack/threat/etc

The guy killed a fag trying to sexually assault him. Good for him.Maybe the rest of you queers will think twice.

I don't know if there is any actual legislation which provides for a 'gay panic' or 'trans panic' defense. Based on at least one article, it's just the name for the defense tactic: Will States Finally Dump the ‘Gay Panic’ and ‘Trans Panic’ Defenses in 2018?

Of course, that doesn't make it reasonable in any way. It sounds like a completely ridiculous defense.

That daily beast article also says the tactic is used rarely and is successful even more rarely.

There also may be a bit more to this particular case. Miller claimed that Spencer came toward him "brandishing a glass" according to this: Texas Man Who Killed Neighbor Uses 'Gay Panic' Defense And Avoids Murder Charge | HuffPost

If the jury found Miller guilty of a lesser charge because of the 'gay panic' defense, that is a terrible, terrible jury. I hope there was a lot more to it than that.

He was found guilty of criminally negligent homicide-

AUSTIN (KXAN) - A jury on Wednesday sentenced James Miller to 10 years of probation and 6 months in the Travis County Jail.

Miller was found not guilty of murder Tuesday afternoon, but guilty of a lesser charge — criminally negligent homicide — in connection with the 2015 stabbing death of Daniel Spencer, 32.
Man originally facing murder charge gets probation on lesser charge

The guy killed a fag trying to sexually assault him. Good for him.Maybe the rest of you queers will think twice.

The guy went to his house by his own free will. Perhaps the black guy wanted something and the gay guy wouldn't do it.

the ''gay'' was 37 years younger...he didn't want the old goofy looking guy

it's like the Robert Durst Galveston murder....the defendant admits to killing the victim
so there is much evidence of murder
but no evidence for self defense--no evidence an the defendant was being attacked

black privilege??

Miller is the killer
he will not spend a day in prison.
The reason juries let men like him off for this type of kneejerk murder is that straight males have this visceral revulsion for sexual advances from other males. My own theory is, after decades of observing animal behaviors, is that males in other species will often mock-fuck a rival just before a vicious fight to the death. It is most likely hardwired in the male brain of any species that when another male attempts to fuck him (completely dominate him), it is a prelude to his own death. Therefore, a man cannot be blamed in this situation, from a purely biological standpoint.

Sex is a tricky thing and has many associated cues of dominance/submission. Males do not like to submit to other males unless they do gay stuff habitually. So a straight guy is acting off of pure instinct. The fact that later the man essentially turned himself in means that he had truly been in a state of temporary uncontrollable behavior and "came to his senses".

Gays don't like it, but that's just how it is. So if you are habitually addicted to gay stuff and you're approaching a man you have reason to believe is straight, I'd be very cautious about hitting on him sexually. Mother nature and his DNA might just have more than a firm "no" in mind for you.

Also, a significant share of "gay bullying" anecdotes really boil down to unwanted sexual advances by gays on straight guys that end up in the gays getting their asses handed to them. Then they cry to the hills "He's bullying me!!". I personally know of a case where a gay guy was persistently stalking a good looking hetero chap and made unwanted advances one night. Predictably the hetero guy thrashed him within inches of his life.

black privilege??

Miller is the killer
he will not spend a day in prison.
The reason juries let men like him off for this type of kneejerk murder is that straight males have this visceral revulsion for sexual advances from other males. My own theory is, after decades of observing animal behaviors, is that males in other species will often mock-fuck a rival just before a vicious fight to the death. It is most likely hardwired in the male brain of any species that when another male attempts to fuck him (completely dominate him), it is a prelude to his own death. Therefore, a man cannot be blamed in this situation, from a purely biological standpoint.

Sex is a tricky thing and has many associated cues of dominance/submission. Males do not like to submit to other males unless they do gay stuff habitually. So a straight guy is acting off of pure instinct. The fact that later the man essentially turned himself in means that he had truly been in a state of temporary uncontrollable behavior and "came to his senses".

Gays don't like it, but that's just how it is. So if you are habitually addicted to gay stuff and you're approaching a man you have reason to believe is straight, I'd be very cautious about hitting on him sexually. Mother nature and his DNA might just have more than a firm "no" in mind for you.

Also, a significant share of "gay bullying" anecdotes really boil down to unwanted sexual advances by gays on straight guys that end up in the gays getting their asses handed to them. Then they cry to the hills "He's bullying me!!". I personally know of a case where a gay guy was persistently stalking a good looking hetero chap and made unwanted advances one night. Predictably the hetero guy thrashed him within inches of his life.

:rofl:

It's hardwired into the brain of the males of any species, is it? Did your extensive research into the subject lead you to this conclusion? :lol:

black privilege??

Miller is the killer
??!! WTF??
Texas man avoids murder and manslaughter convictions after defense cites 'gay panic' law | Daily Mail Online
That's what they tried in the Matthew Shepard case. Didn't work...now all the gay haters try to re-write history to say it was a drug deal gone bad.

It's hardwired into the brain of the males of any species, is it? Did your extensive research into the subject lead you to this conclusion?

Yes. I concluded that if I see this behavior all the way from rats, to dogs, to monkeys, to cats to chickens, sheep, horses, wildebeasts, zebras, lions cattle etc. etc., then the lactating, menstruating, bristling, chest-thumping homo sapiens can't really be the exception to the animal rule. To think so is absurd. Not the opposite.

It's hardwired into the brain of the males of any species, is it? Did your extensive research into the subject lead you to this conclusion?

Yes. I concluded that if I see this behavior all the way from rats, to dogs, to monkeys, to cats to chickens, sheep, horses, wildebeasts, zebras, lions cattle etc. etc., then the lactating, menstruating, bristling, chest-thumping homo sapiens can't really be the exception to the animal rule. To think so is absurd. Not the opposite.

You've seen this behavior in all of those species, have you? :lmao:

black privilege??

Miller is the killer
??!! WTF??
Black privilege ?That is really stupid even for you. How do you know it was not ex-cop privilege?

Last edited:
black privilege??

Miller is the killer
??!! WTF??
Black privilege ?That is really stupid even for you. How do you know it was not ex-cop privilege?
well then--hahahahah----''white privilege'' is stupid!!!

black privilege??

Miller is the killer
??!! WTF??
well then--hahahahah----''white privilege'' is stupid!!!
Do you really want to talk about what is stupid?

Forum List

Back