Gay Rape, Masked Men and Sheep in Restaurants

One Month of Islam and Multiculturalism in Sweden: January 2016

Notice how the American media ignores news like this? And, many of these refugees in less tolerant countries are returning home because they're not getting their promised freebies like in Sweden. A shame to see a nation destroying itself like this.

Read the story @ Gay Rape, Masked Men and Sheep in Restaurants

the gatestone institute?

i wouldn't trust anything from any organization of which john bolton is the chairman if his tongue were notarized.

Notice how the American media ignores news like this? And, many of these refugees in less tolerant countries are returning home because they're not getting their promised freebies like in Sweden. A shame to see a nation destroying itself like this.

the gatestone institute?

i wouldn't trust anything from any organization of which john bolton is the chairman if his tongue were notarized.
Why do hate mongers feel the need to make up stories to spread their poison ?

1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500%
Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be raped.

@http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield

Muslim Rape Epidemic in Sweden and Norway - Authorities Look the Other Way@ Fjordman: Muslim Rape Epidemic in Sweden and Norway - Authorities Look the Other Way

Shocking: Sweden is now the RAPE capital of the West. Here’s why…@ Shocking: Sweden is now the RAPE capital of the West. Here's why...

Do you want more? Just do a damned Google Search!!!!!

Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be raped.

@http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield

Muslim Rape Epidemic in Sweden and Norway - Authorities Look the Other Way@ Fjordman: Muslim Rape Epidemic in Sweden and Norway - Authorities Look the Other Way

Shocking: Sweden is now the RAPE capital of the West. Here’s why…@ Shocking: Sweden is now the RAPE capital of the West. Here's why...

Maybe this is a Liberal feminist lesbo thing. After the Arabs rape them, they will never look at men again, so they will be ready for us lesbos. Who controls governments' women departments? Straight women? Maybe I have just solved this mystery, right?

Why do you dumb fucks continue to repeat this discredited piece. It relates to the different way that Sweden records sex crimes.
Sweden's rape rate under the spotlight - BBC News
So , assuming that you understand that piece your assertions are shown as bollox.
In actual fact the number of sex crimes reported in Swede decreased by 16% last year.
I am sorry if that doesnt fit your letterbox wide view of the world but that is the fact.
Sweden is safer than the US.
You really define dumb dont you ?

the gatestone institute?

Why do hate mongers feel the need to make up stories to spread their poison ?

propaganda has always been a tool of the deceptive

Why do you dumb fucks continue to repeat this discredited piece. It relates to the different way that Sweden records sex crimes.
So , assuming that you understand that piece your assertions are shown as bollox.
In actual fact the number of sex crimes reported in Swede decreased by 16% last year.
I am sorry if that doesnt fit your letterbox wide view of the world but that is the fact.

If a woman was raped by her husband 300 times, then she was raped 300 times.
If a man rapes the same woman 300 times, then he raped her 300 times and is a serial rapist.

When it comes to gang rapes, which also has escalated in Sweden due to immigration, then they count the number of participating rapists. A gang rape isn't 1 rape. The woman might have been raped by 5 men, then she was raped 5 times.

I thought that was just common sense.
Then how do you guys count?

That's how most months look like nowadays... I wish american media would report more what is happening here.
I check the news daily, every day there has been something horrible occuring.

I don't look forward to the summer 2016... this year will break the record of sexual assaults and crimes overall.

May I ask you americans, how many crimes happens every day in the US? Just for comparison.
We have 2nd amendment rights here, Freja. Concealed carry is a deterrent for would be rapists and murderers. The UN is trying to disarm us so Peter Sutherland (head of Migration for UN) can do to Americans what he has done to Europeans. I do not expect them to succeed. Welcome to USMB - it is really great to have someone here from Sweden who can tell us first hand what is happening over there. Your media is not exactly cooperative these days. You know? I'm glad you're here!

Sweden is safer than the US? Are you out of your mind?

Longknife, you're right - it is true that Sweden is the rape capitol of Europe AND the West -but it gets worse. Sweden is actually 2nd in the world for rape. 2nd in the world. That is on record. Try to wrap your mind around that one.....

Longknife, you're right - it is true that Sweden is the rape capitol of Europe AND the West -but it gets worse. Sweden is actually 2nd in the world for rape. 2nd in the world. That is on record. Try to wrap your mind around that one.....
Okay, so if Sweden is 2nd, then in which country do women like rape even more?

That's not the right word...

Lesotho in Southern Africa is the only country in the world that's worse than Sweden.
Can you believe that Sweden is worse than almost every muslim country in the world?!
On the other hand... I don't think muslim women are likely to report rape in their countries, as they are "owned" by their husbands and they can do what they want with them.
That's how most months look like nowadays... I wish american media would report more what is happening here.

I don't look forward to the summer 2016... this year will break the record of sexual assaults and crimes overall.

May I ask you americans, how many crimes happens every day in the US? Just for comparison.
We have 2nd amendment rights here, Freja. Concealed carry is a deterrent for would be rapists and murderers. The UN is trying to disarm us so Peter Sutherland (head of Migration for UN) can do to Americans what he has done to Europeans. I do not expect them to succeed. Welcome to USMB - it is really great to have someone here from Sweden who can tell us first hand what is happening over there. Your media is not exactly cooperative these days. You know? I'm glad you're here!

It's good you americans are able to look out for yourselves! I bet that it scares people from committing such crimes when the victim they choose might pull out a gun.
I truly hope they won't disarm you, it saves people!!

Thank you! :p
Yeah... media is a disgrace here... when swedes are attacked by muslims, they go silent. When muslims attack other muslims they call it a "dispute".
I will update the "Sweden is falling apart"-thread frequently whenever there has been something immigration related occuring or that I feel you should know about! That doesn't mean I will write about every single rape (cause ain't nobody got time for that!).
I have a few things to update about today for example... and it isn't about cookies...

I'm glad that people here show interest in this really serious situation! Your concearn in itself is comforting for us who are worried about the future. :)

Lesotho in Southern Africa is the only country in the world that's worse than Sweden.
Can you believe that Sweden is worse than almost every muslim country in the world?!
On the other hand... I don't think muslim women are likely to report rape in their countries, as they are "owned" by their husbands and they can do what they want with them.

How Sweden has been torn apart by an open door for migrants

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what the heck happened to this post, I can't even erase the unneccessary text... grrr...

Last edited:

Sweden is safer than the US? Are you out of your mind?
Once again. I am sorry that the facts dont fit with your cloistered view of the world.

not much better here....

"1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime (14.8% completed rape; 2.8% attempted rape).1

17.7 million American women have been victims of attempted or completed rape.1"

Who are the Victims? | RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network

not that it fits your narrative.

not much better here....

"1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime (14.8% completed rape; 2.8% attempted rape).1

Its actually a lot worse in America. The Swedish figures cannot be compared because of the way that the data is recorded.

not much better here....

Its actually a lot worse in America. The Swedish figures cannot be compared because of the way that the data is recorded.

Germany
"New York-based conservative think tank Gatestone Institute has compiled a shocking list of sexual assaults and rapes by migrants in Germany in just the first two months of the year.
Drawing only from German media reports, the list documents more than 160 instances of rape and sexual assault committed by migrants in train stations, swimming pools and other public places against victims as young as seven.
Most recently, three girls aged 15, 16 and 17 were assaulted over two hours by a mob of up to 30 migrants at a shopping centre in the northern city of Kiel.

This is a map over migrant sexual assaults during only two months in Germany.
32e7e6832758637e331dfbff209c1a19

Sweden
It comes after a poll conducted by Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet found nearly half of all women in the country are now scared to exercise alone at night.
According to the survey, 46 per cent of women aged over 16 felt either “very” or “somewhat” unsafe when they are alone in the dark, compared with 20 per cent of men.
On Monday, police in the Swedish city of Östersund advised women not to go outdoors alone following a string of public assaults and sex attacks in the past three weeks.
Police said there had been six reports of attacks since February 20, including a 10-year-old girl who was molested at a bus station in the centre of the city.
On February 26, a woman was beaten by three men, one of whom was arrested. On Saturday night there was one incident of attempted rape and another of assault.
In that incident, police said a lone assailant walked up to the woman and “hit her in the face with a closed fist”. The attacker, described only as “foreign”, then flung the woman down and pressed her head to the ground, before disappearing from the scene, according to the police report.
In the attempted rape incident, three young men who “spoke Swedish with an accent” attempted to drag a woman to the ground and tear off her pants, but she resisted and managed to break loose, the police report said.

‘Cologne is every day’: Europe’s rape epidemic

You were saying..?

Man... Sweden and Germany are so screwed...

Last edited:

It's good you americans are able to look out for yourselves! I bet that it scares people from committing such crimes when the victim they choose might pull out a gun.

Yeah... media is a disgrace here... when swedes are attacked by muslims, they go silent. When muslims attack other muslims they call it a "dispute".
I will update the "Sweden is falling apart"-thread frequently whenever there has been something immigration related occuring or that I feel you should know about! That doesn't mean I will write about every single rape (cause ain't nobody got time for that!).
I have a few things to update about today for example... and it isn't about cookies...

I'm glad that people here show interest in this really serious situation! Your concearn in itself is comforting for us who are worried about the future. :)

I don't know what the heck happened to this post, I can't even erase the unneccessary text... grrr...
Freja, you can click the edit button to your left if you already posted the post and want to change (edit) any words. As for your post, it's a winner! Freja, you are such a great asset to USMB. We need someone here who can clarify what is happening on the ground in Sweden vs. the false media reports the world continues to be fed in order to keep them in the dark. Your presence here is a game changer! I am so glad that you decided to join USMB! It's amazing to have a board member here who actually lives in Sweden! I am going to make sure and look for your writings each day to learn more about what is happening in Sweden. I care very much about the people in your country. What is happening to your people is utterly horrific! The American people deserve to know the truth and by your presence here - we're getting it!

As you may have noticed there are one or two people here who are doing their level best to deny the truth you are bringing us. The fact is that when you identified Lesotho in Southern Africa AS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WITH A HIGHER RAPE CRIME THAN SWEDEN, you established a fact that the worst of liars cannot deny.

Keep writing. We need your voice here! We need to hear from you!

Freja, you can click the edit button to your left if you already posted the post and want to change (edit) any words. As for your post, it's a winner! Freja, you are such a great asset to USMB. We need someone here who can clarify what is happening on the ground in Sweden vs. the false media reports the world continues to be fed in order to keep them in the dark. Your presence here is a game changer! I am so glad that you decided to join USMB! It's amazing to have a board member here who actually lives in Sweden! I am going to make sure and look for your writings each day to learn more about what is happening in Sweden. I care very much about the people in your country. What is happening to your people is utterly horrific! The American people deserve to know the truth and by your presence here - we're getting it!

As you may have noticed there are one or two people here who are doing their level best to deny the truth you are bringing us. The fact is that when you identified Lesotho in Southern Africa AS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WITH A HIGHER RAPE CRIME THAN SWEDEN, you established a fact that the worst of liars cannot deny.

Keep writing. We need your voice here! We need to hear from you!

Yay!!:happy-1:
I was hoping I could spread the truth out to the world! People need to know what is going on.
Swedish media paints a pretty picture as an international showcase and hiding the dark truth. 2015-2016 has so far been the worst years in modern Swedish history.
And it is still just early spring... just imagine how many rapes there will be when it's summer and women wear dresses and skirts... I'm so worried... I wont go anywhere without my defense spray.

You can count on me to continue to report news from Sweden! And I will not paint a pretty picture like media does! :)

Thank you for your kind words and for enlightening me how the website works, lol.

not much better here....

Germany
"New York-based conservative think tank Gatestone Institute has compiled a shocking list of sexual assaults and rapes by migrants in Germany in just the first two months of the year.
Drawing only from German media reports, the list documents more than 160 instances of rape and sexual assault committed by migrants in train stations, swimming pools and other public places against victims as young as seven.
Most recently, three girls aged 15, 16 and 17 were assaulted over two hours by a mob of up to 30 migrants at a shopping centre in the northern city of Kiel.

This is a map over migrant sexual assaults during only two months in Germany.
32e7e6832758637e331dfbff209c1a19

Sweden
It comes after a poll conducted by Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet found nearly half of all women in the country are now scared to exercise alone at night.
According to the survey, 46 per cent of women aged over 16 felt either “very” or “somewhat” unsafe when they are alone in the dark, compared with 20 per cent of men.
On Monday, police in the Swedish city of Östersund advised women not to go outdoors alone following a string of public assaults and sex attacks in the past three weeks.
Police said there had been six reports of attacks since February 20, including a 10-year-old girl who was molested at a bus station in the centre of the city.
On February 26, a woman was beaten by three men, one of whom was arrested. On Saturday night there was one incident of attempted rape and another of assault.
In that incident, police said a lone assailant walked up to the woman and “hit her in the face with a closed fist”. The attacker, described only as “foreign”, then flung the woman down and pressed her head to the ground, before disappearing from the scene, according to the police report.
In the attempted rape incident, three young men who “spoke Swedish with an accent” attempted to drag a woman to the ground and tear off her pants, but she resisted and managed to break loose, the police report said.

‘Cologne is every day’: Europe’s rape epidemic

You were saying..?

Man... Sweden and Germany are so screwed...

According the news there is more other trouble also in Germany.

It is possible that this is true?

"According to BKA, the majority (67 per cent) of crimes committed by migrants consisted of theft, robbery and fraud, while sex crimes made up less than one per cent."
(BKA = The German Federal Office of Criminal Investigation).

If on the map is only 1% of sexual crimes, where is the other 66% of crime?

My opinion: I increasingly want to live in the US.

If you are owned by your husband, you stand less chance of getting raped, than if you are a free homeless woman. With that said, the Swedish authorities have proven that they will not provide judicial services to their own citizens in the basic matter of common assault such as rape. Why don't the Swedish ask who purchased their country?

Forum List

Back