Gays With Aids Kidnap And Gang Rape 12 Yr Old Boy (video)

Multiculturalism and faggotry.....what a wonderful thing liberals have brought us...

• Banned
I remember when a story like this would be a big deal

#MAGA

As long as you know that the headline says that there is a video of Gays with A.I.D.S. kidnaping and gang raping a 12 yo boy. Lol. I don't think that that's what you meant or want people to see a video of, right? Lol. I mean I COULD be wrong. I don't know you. I am just ASSUMING that's not what you meant, right? :)

#MAGA

if it were real

it is no where in actual media....

if it were true. it would be a big deal. but it doesn't seem to be.

no surprises.

by the by... people get kidnapped and/or raped by straight people. is that a big deal too:?

• Banned
As long as you know that the headline says that there is a video of Gays with A.I.D.S. kidnaping and gang raping a 12 yo boy. Lol. I don't think that that's what you meant or want people to see a video of, right? Lol. I mean I COULD be wrong. I don't know you. I am just ASSUMING that's not what you meant, right? :)
I bet these sick homos did make a video

#MAGA

if it were real

no surprises.

by the by... people get kidnapped and/or raped by straight people. is that a big deal too:?
When some people do it --- it's evil. When others engage in it --- it's simply a lifestyle choice.

• Banned
if it were real
no surprises.
Yes it's real, homos are raping children, wake up.

Are you going to be a liberal turd your whole life?

Obviously, Republicans are fine with marrying them AND THEN raping them. That's OK.

Besides, it's OK with girls. It's normal.

Multiculturalism and faggotry.....what a wonderful thing liberals have brought us...
Liberals. Like Roy Moore?

How about the Mormons?

13,000 children a year are married in America

In May, the high-profile Republican governor for New Jersey declined to sign into law a measure that would have made his state the first to ban child marriage without exception. Chris Christie claimed it would conflict with religious customs.

How about Republicans?

How about you change the law in California so it will be illegal for children to get married!?!

Why is it that those like you point to the right while Progressive States like California allow Child Marriages with Parent Consent and Court Approval!?!

So require California to change their law and if not then are you any better thab those on the right!?!

I mean Progressives are suppose to be the trend setters, but alas you will just scream " The Right Support Abusing Children " while ignoring the fact so does the damn left!

Obviously, Republicans are fine with marrying them AND THEN raping them. That's OK.

Besides, it's OK with girls. It's normal.

I would say Democrats have no problem either seeing California allows underage marriages...

So pot meet kettle!

How about you change the law in California so it will be illegal for children to get married!?!
Liberals want to change the law so that faggot kidnapping and rape of children is legal

They are still looking for one of the faggots

#MAGA
Yup. Just like the left maintains that when we are aware of crimes being committed..as we have been aware of the last admin's crimes...then it means that we don't have to do anything about them.

Forum List

Back